Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Armari traded to the bills

Armari traded to the bills

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
18 Posts 10 Posters 581 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 7k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #1

    we got a 3rd rounder for him. And my ff team said thank you.

    so what happened around here ? i tried to log in and all i  got was site was unavailable . are the trolls taking over ? or the bills not paid ?

    Bob806B 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • sydS syd

      we got a 3rd rounder for him. And my ff team said thank you.

      so what happened around here ? i tried to log in and all i  got was site was unavailable . are the trolls taking over ? or the bills not paid ?

      Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @syd said:

      we got a 3rd rounder for him. And my ff team said thank you.

      so what happened around here ? i tried to log in and all i  got was site was unavailable . are the trolls taking over ? or the bills not paid ?

      Yeah the board was down yesterday, frustrating. This is the place I come to first, as it's a plethora of opinions.

      It's also therapy. Browns-A-Non lol. We're all a little nuts. Who wouldn't be loving this team ?

      Karlis Missed
      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
        #3

        Dutch was anticipating this.  Currently, on the team site depth chart, the starting WR spot is blank.  ---  so who is it?

        BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Going for the #1 pick 🙁

          Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 9k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
            #5

            He was obviously mentally checked out. Not upset they got some value for him.

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 23k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              All I want to know is was the FO also in touch with KC which has lost Rice fr the season? Seems to me either one was only offering what amounts to a very high 3rd rounder (almost 4th) and we give up a 6th. The 7th in 2026 is just a wasted pick unless we find another Purdy. Surely they could have found a way to get some kind of bidding war started there. But then we're talking about the FO brainiacs that lost their mind and gave away 3 #1's for cannon fodder.

              Bob806B 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • T TexasAg1969

                All I want to know is was the FO also in touch with KC which has lost Rice fr the season? Seems to me either one was only offering what amounts to a very high 3rd rounder (almost 4th) and we give up a 6th. The 7th in 2026 is just a wasted pick unless we find another Purdy. Surely they could have found a way to get some kind of bidding war started there. But then we're talking about the FO brainiacs that lost their mind and gave away 3 #1's for cannon fodder.

                Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 5k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @texasag1969 said:

                All I want to know is was the FO also in touch with KC which has lost Rice fr the season? Seems to me either one was only offering what amounts to a very high 3rd rounder (almost 4th) and we give up a 6th. The 7th in 2026 is just a wasted pick unless we find another Purdy. Surely they could have found a way to get some kind of bidding war started there. But then we're talking about the FO brainiacs that lost their mind and gave away 3 #1's for cannon fodder.

                The Bills are desperate, & Berry got a 3rd for a guy we traded a 5th for. Credit to Berry on that ( which is difficult for me to write).

                Somebody here wrote in another thread, that he doesn't want Berry making the picks next April....I agree to a point.

                I'd like DePodesta removed, then see if Berry & Stefanski can get things right. A complete blowup might not be good.

                Karlis Missed
                Dutch OvenD FlugelF 2 Replies Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • Bob806B Bob806

                  @texasag1969 said:

                  All I want to know is was the FO also in touch with KC which has lost Rice fr the season? Seems to me either one was only offering what amounts to a very high 3rd rounder (almost 4th) and we give up a 6th. The 7th in 2026 is just a wasted pick unless we find another Purdy. Surely they could have found a way to get some kind of bidding war started there. But then we're talking about the FO brainiacs that lost their mind and gave away 3 #1's for cannon fodder.

                  The Bills are desperate, & Berry got a 3rd for a guy we traded a 5th for. Credit to Berry on that ( which is difficult for me to write).

                  Somebody here wrote in another thread, that he doesn't want Berry making the picks next April....I agree to a point.

                  I'd like DePodesta removed, then see if Berry & Stefanski can get things right. A complete blowup might not be good.

                  Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @bob806 said:

                  The Bills are desperate, & Berry got a 3rd for a guy we traded a 5th for. Credit to Berry on that ( which is difficult for me to write).

                  Somebody here wrote in another thread, that he doesn't want Berry making the picks next April....I agree to a point.

                  I'd like DePodesta removed, then see if Berry & Stefanski can get things right. A complete blowup might not be good.

                  I know I said that I think the team needs rebuilt, due to the age of the best players, and that Berry cannot be in charge of this. He would be making moves to try and win now to save his job, instead of doing what would be best longterm for the team.

                  Bob806B OrionO 2 Replies Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                    • 12k Posts
                    • 7k Reputation
                    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Could it be the start of the fire sale?

                    IMG_0170.png

                    Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                      @bob806 said:

                      The Bills are desperate, & Berry got a 3rd for a guy we traded a 5th for. Credit to Berry on that ( which is difficult for me to write).

                      Somebody here wrote in another thread, that he doesn't want Berry making the picks next April....I agree to a point.

                      I'd like DePodesta removed, then see if Berry & Stefanski can get things right. A complete blowup might not be good.

                      I know I said that I think the team needs rebuilt, due to the age of the best players, and that Berry cannot be in charge of this. He would be making moves to try and win now to save his job, instead of doing what would be best longterm for the team.

                      Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 5k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @dutch-oven said:

                      I know I said that I think the team needs rebuilt, due to the age of the best players, and that Berry cannot be in charge of this. He would be making moves to try and win now to save his job, instead of doing what would be best longterm for the team.

                      That makes sense.

                      I can see a meeting happening, & perhaps it already happened since Haslam is like Jerry Jones & has his hands everywhere. Fingers are being pointed I'm sure. Jimmy needs to realize baseball & football analytics are different.

                      Can DePodesta & let football people run a football team.

                      Karlis Missed
                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Bob806B Bob806

                        @dutch-oven said:

                        I know I said that I think the team needs rebuilt, due to the age of the best players, and that Berry cannot be in charge of this. He would be making moves to try and win now to save his job, instead of doing what would be best longterm for the team.

                        That makes sense.

                        I can see a meeting happening, & perhaps it already happened since Haslam is like Jerry Jones & has his hands everywhere. Fingers are being pointed I'm sure. Jimmy needs to realize baseball & football analytics are different.

                        Can DePodesta & let football people run a football team.

                        TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 23k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @bob806 said:

                        Can DePodesta & let football people run a football team.

                        Amen!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                          @bob806 said:

                          The Bills are desperate, & Berry got a 3rd for a guy we traded a 5th for. Credit to Berry on that ( which is difficult for me to write).

                          Somebody here wrote in another thread, that he doesn't want Berry making the picks next April....I agree to a point.

                          I'd like DePodesta removed, then see if Berry & Stefanski can get things right. A complete blowup might not be good.

                          I know I said that I think the team needs rebuilt, due to the age of the best players, and that Berry cannot be in charge of this. He would be making moves to try and win now to save his job, instead of doing what would be best longterm for the team.

                          Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 9k Posts
                          • 4k Reputation
                          OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @dutch-oven said:

                          I know I said that I think the team needs rebuilt, due to the age of the best players, and that Berry cannot be in charge of this. He would be making moves to try and win now to save his job, instead of doing what would be best longterm for the team.

                          But this move falls into the 'longterm' category. 

                          A year ago Cooper set a single game receiving yardage team record. 

                          Seems forever ago.

                          BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                          bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 5k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            So long Coop, it’s been a memorable ride. He’s our only back to back 1k receiving yards for a season guy, and that’s pretty cool. Give ‘em hell in Buffalo. 

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • OrionO Orion

                              @dutch-oven said:

                              I know I said that I think the team needs rebuilt, due to the age of the best players, and that Berry cannot be in charge of this. He would be making moves to try and win now to save his job, instead of doing what would be best longterm for the team.

                              But this move falls into the 'longterm' category. 

                              A year ago Cooper set a single game receiving yardage team record. 

                              Seems forever ago.

                              bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 9k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @orion said:

                              But this move falls into the 'longterm' category. 

                              A year ago Cooper set a single game receiving yardage team record. 

                              Seems forever ago.

                              He wanted out, he was posting it on social media or something. They gave him what he wanted, he was obviously mentally checked out too.

                              Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • bbedwardB bbedward

                                @orion said:

                                But this move falls into the 'longterm' category. 

                                A year ago Cooper set a single game receiving yardage team record. 

                                Seems forever ago.

                                He wanted out, he was posting it on social media or something. They gave him what he wanted, he was obviously mentally checked out too.

                                Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 15k Posts
                                • 8k Reputation
                                Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @bbedward said:

                                He wanted out, he was posting it on social media or something. They gave him what he wanted, he was obviously mentally checked out too.

                                He's done the same thing before with the Raiders and Cowboys, I'm pretty sure.

                                But I'm not bad-mouthing him. We got two very good seasons out of him. He was arguably our best WR since the Browns came back in '99, with the exception of that one Josh Gordon season where he may have been the best Browns player I've ever seen. 

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Bob806B Bob806

                                  @texasag1969 said:

                                  All I want to know is was the FO also in touch with KC which has lost Rice fr the season? Seems to me either one was only offering what amounts to a very high 3rd rounder (almost 4th) and we give up a 6th. The 7th in 2026 is just a wasted pick unless we find another Purdy. Surely they could have found a way to get some kind of bidding war started there. But then we're talking about the FO brainiacs that lost their mind and gave away 3 #1's for cannon fodder.

                                  The Bills are desperate, & Berry got a 3rd for a guy we traded a 5th for. Credit to Berry on that ( which is difficult for me to write).

                                  Somebody here wrote in another thread, that he doesn't want Berry making the picks next April....I agree to a point.

                                  I'd like DePodesta removed, then see if Berry & Stefanski can get things right. A complete blowup might not be good.

                                  Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 11k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @bob806 said:

                                  The Bills are desperate, & Berry got a 3rd for a guy we traded a 5th for. Credit to Berry on that ( which is difficult for me to write).

                                  Somebody here wrote in another thread, that he doesn't want Berry making the picks next April....I agree to a point.

                                  I'd like DePodesta removed, then see if Berry & Stefanski can get things right. A complete blowup might not be good.

                                  I agree about DePodesta; but Jimmy doesn't agree with us!    The scapegoats will be Berry and Stefanski leaving us with Dumb and Dumber still responsible for all of the hiring they will be firing within 3-4 years again.

                                  Stefanski has had the same yo-yo path of success Baker had here.  Baker began with a very good season followed by uh-oh (with maturity issues) the next followed by a very good season followed by uh-oh (playing through injury). After the way that all played out, hind sight 20/20 shows us Cleveland was never going to be the place where Baker was going to get to the level that the ownership and FO in Tampa enabled him to get to.  I'm glad Baker has a couple new fans in here today - that he never had while he was here.  

                                  Anyway, here's the trade stuff per Google: The Bills received Cooper and a 2025 sixth-round draft pick with a 2025 third-round pick and a 2026 seventh-round pick heading to Cleveland in exchange.

                                  My take. So, the Browns also got their very treasured 7th round pick (by giving up their 6th round pick they previously had from Detroit).  As you can see, all these irresistible 7th round picks have the Browns fielding an old and injury-prone roster in lieu of building through the draft.  Speaking of that, we were finally in position to draft in the 2nd round during each of the last 2 drafts.  Last year, we traded our 2nd round pick for a 2nd or 3rd year WR the Jets already lost interest in.  This year, they drafted a talented DT with an off the field issue keeping him?  Off the field... If you like to watch paint dry - stayed tuned...

                                  I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 5k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @dutch-oven @flugel I'm out of reactions for the day already, but I agree with your recent takes. 

                                    It does say something that the Jets gave up on Moore & we haven't seen much from him. The Jets are kinda like the Browns in dysfunction, they fleeced Berry there. 

                                    Karlis Missed
                                    Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Bob806B Bob806

                                      @dutch-oven @flugel I'm out of reactions for the day already, but I agree with your recent takes. 

                                      It does say something that the Jets gave up on Moore & we haven't seen much from him. The Jets are kinda like the Browns in dysfunction, they fleeced Berry there. 

                                      Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 15k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @bob806 said:

                                      @dutch-oven @flugel I'm out of reactions for the day already, but I agree with your recent takes. 

                                      It does say something that the Jets gave up on Moore & we haven't seen much from him. The Jets are kinda like the Browns in dysfunction, they fleeced Berry there. 

                                      Berry did get Cooper for a sixth rounder, got two very good seasons out of him then flipped in for a third rounder… beyond that, he’s been pretty awful in the WR department, hasn’t he?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      👍
                                      Quote Reply

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      Theme
                                      • System
                                      • Light
                                      • Dark
                                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Forums
                                      • Recent
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users
                                      • Donate