RIP-William A. "Wick" McKean, Jr
-
Aggie Class of '69 died last Saturday in College Station. Friend from our freshman year on who went into the Army Infantry School with me after graduation. Fellow skydiver, Infantry, Airborne, Ranger Tab, Pathfinder Tab, 75th Rangers in Vietnam where we ran into each other Xmas 1970 by chance. Multiple decorations there and I considered him to be the best of the best that the US Army ever had. His wife Janice gave me the best buttermilk pie recipe I ever had which I still use to this day. He, my first roommate Frank and I all were Infantry and not a Purple Heart between us. I thought we were supposed to be invincible, but now the other two sadly are gone. I will miss them both.??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login