Skip to content

The Browns are Moving to Brook Park

The Browns Board
96 20 3.5k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #71

    first weekend of the new year and no snow games 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #72
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #73
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #74

    Even Joe Thomas admits it...

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1249713189558461

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #75

    Cal posting Facebook Reels at 2am that have nothing to do with the Browns moving to Brookpark.

    He must be drunk.

  • Cal posting Facebook Reels at 2am that have nothing to do with the Browns moving to Brookpark.

    He must be drunk.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @dutch-oven said:

    Cal posting Facebook Reels at 2am that have nothing to do with the Browns moving to Brookpark.

    He must be drunk.

    On homemade jam that must have fermented because he doesn't drink.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Cal posting Facebook Reels at 2am that have nothing to do with the Browns moving to Brookpark.

    He must be drunk.

    On homemade jam that must have fermented because he doesn't drink.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @texasag1969 said:

    On homemade jam that must have fermented because he doesn't drink.

    Someone must have accidentally gifted him some "Not Your Dad's Root beer" for Christmas... ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #78

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #79
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #80
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Gov. DeWine signs Ohio budget, sending $600M to Browns for new stadium

    This outcome was inevitable once the Haslams put up option money for the property in Brookpark.

    Like the guy of not, you don't turn Dads 12 gas stations in to a multi-$billion operation by being stupid.  Add in his brother was the governor of Tennessee for 8 years and his college roommate was a US Senator from Tennessee for 12 years.  He had plenty of political connections.  He knew he was going to be able to get this done.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Gov. DeWine signs Ohio budget, sending $600M to Browns for new stadium

    This outcome was inevitable once the Haslams put up option money for the property in Brookpark.

    Like the guy of not, you don't turn Dads 12 gas stations in to a multi-$billion operation by being stupid.  Add in his brother was the governor of Tennessee for 8 years and his college roommate was a US Senator from Tennessee for 12 years.  He had plenty of political connections.  He knew he was going to be able to get this done.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @ballpeen said:

    This outcome was inevitable once the Haslams put up option money for the property in Brookpark.

    Like the guy of not, you don't turn Dads 12 gas stations in to a multi-$billion operation by being stupid.  Add in his brother was the governor of Tennessee for 8 years and his college roommate was a US Senator from Tennessee for 12 years.  He had plenty of political connections.  He knew he was going to be able to get this done.

    Also the reasons he could pull off a rebate scam and steal shit tons of money and get away with it. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #83

    To the surprise of absolutely no one, ODOT ok's the Browns permits to build their new dome. 

    I bet the height of the structure, allegedly the reason for the permit problem, won't lower by one inch. 

  • To the surprise of absolutely no one, ODOT ok's the Browns permits to build their new dome. 

    I bet the height of the structure, allegedly the reason for the permit problem, won't lower by one inch. 

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @dutch-oven said:

    To the surprise of absolutely no one, ODOT ok's the Browns permits to build their new dome. 

    I bet the height of the structure, allegedly the reason for the permit problem, won't lower by one inch. 

    I assume field level will be subgrade and that the Concourse/Top of the Lower Level will be street/ground level.

    Am I correct?

  • A AP1

    @dutch-oven said:

    To the surprise of absolutely no one, ODOT ok's the Browns permits to build their new dome. 

    I bet the height of the structure, allegedly the reason for the permit problem, won't lower by one inch. 

    I assume field level will be subgrade and that the Concourse/Top of the Lower Level will be street/ground level.

    Am I correct?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #85

    @ap1 said:

    I assume field level will be subgrade and that the Concourse/Top of the Lower Level will be street/ground level.

    Am I correct?

    It's going to be way more radical than that. At Progressive Field, for example, you walk in at ground level and walk down to all the seats in the lower level. The lower level concourse is at ground level. At the new Browns Stadium, I believe ground level would walk you into the upper deck. Hell,  ground level might be practically at the TOP of the upper deck. Basically a majority of seats in this stadium you will walk down to get to from ground level. I think like 80 feel will be underground.

    I'll be interested to see how closely it looks when it is done (if it gets done) to the depictions we've seen lately. Construction prices are most likely going to go through the roof, and Jimmy's vision today could end up pricing itself out by tomorrow.  

  • @ap1 said:

    I assume field level will be subgrade and that the Concourse/Top of the Lower Level will be street/ground level.

    Am I correct?

    It's going to be way more radical than that. At Progressive Field, for example, you walk in at ground level and walk down to all the seats in the lower level. The lower level concourse is at ground level. At the new Browns Stadium, I believe ground level would walk you into the upper deck. Hell,  ground level might be practically at the TOP of the upper deck. Basically a majority of seats in this stadium you will walk down to get to from ground level. I think like 80 feel will be underground.

    I'll be interested to see how closely it looks when it is done (if it gets done) to the depictions we've seen lately. Construction prices are most likely going to go through the roof, and Jimmy's vision today could end up pricing itself out by tomorrow.  

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @dutch-oven said:

    Hell,  ground level might be practically at the TOP of the upper deck.

    Where the heck is the water table there?

  • @ap1 said:

    I assume field level will be subgrade and that the Concourse/Top of the Lower Level will be street/ground level.

    Am I correct?

    It's going to be way more radical than that. At Progressive Field, for example, you walk in at ground level and walk down to all the seats in the lower level. The lower level concourse is at ground level. At the new Browns Stadium, I believe ground level would walk you into the upper deck. Hell,  ground level might be practically at the TOP of the upper deck. Basically a majority of seats in this stadium you will walk down to get to from ground level. I think like 80 feel will be underground.

    I'll be interested to see how closely it looks when it is done (if it gets done) to the depictions we've seen lately. Construction prices are most likely going to go through the roof, and Jimmy's vision today could end up pricing itself out by tomorrow.  

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's going to be way more radical than that. At Progressive Field, for example, you walk in at ground level and walk down to all the seats in the lower level. The lower level concourse is at ground level. At the new Browns Stadium, I believe ground level would walk you into the upper deck. Hell,  ground level might be practically at the TOP of the upper deck. Basically a majority of seats in this stadium you will walk down to get to from ground level. I think like 80 feel will be underground.

    I'll be interested to see how closely it looks when it is done (if it gets done) to the depictions we've seen lately. Construction prices are most likely going to go through the roof, and Jimmy's vision today could end up pricing itself out by tomorrow.  

    Got it. New Castle, IN is halfway between Indianapolis and Dayton. It has the largest high school gym in the world ~ 9,300 capacity.

    This is the outside. 

    New Castle Field House-XL.jpg

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Hell,  ground level might be practically at the TOP of the upper deck.

    Where the heck is the water table there?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @orion said:

    Where the heck is the water table there?

    Don't worry Depodesta's got it covered. ? 

  • @orion said:

    Where the heck is the water table there?

    Don't worry Depodesta's got it covered. ? 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @flugel said:

    Don't worry Depodesta's got it covered. ? 

    Nah, pretty sure that's the water closet he has covered (in shit).?

  • @flugel said:

    Don't worry Depodesta's got it covered. ? 

    Nah, pretty sure that's the water closet he has covered (in shit).?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nah, pretty sure that's the water closet he has covered (in shit).?

    ? The water closet or himself?  I still can't believe how much Jimmy trusts this guy.  Any owner with a football IQ would have fired him a long time ago...