Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Oct 20th

The Browns Board
141 31 4.1k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #40

    what happened to winston ? and #4  was putting together a nice drive

  • ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Lets hope this is some sort of turning point 

  • sydS syd

    what happened to winston ? and #4  was putting together a nice drive

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @syd said:

    what happened to winston ? and #4  was putting together a nice drive

    Winston was relegated to emergency QB today.

  • @syd said:

    what happened to winston ? and #4  was putting together a nice drive

    Winston was relegated to emergency QB today.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @canton-dawg said:

    Winston was relegated to emergency QB today.

    I wonder why ? #4 ACHILLES injury ? if so  he could be out till sometime next year ?

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    The defense is doing well against Blow Burrow so far.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Good to see that Chubb TD run! And really, a few nice strong runs by him on that drive. 

    And here we go. The DTR moment is here. Let’s see what happens.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Kinda sucks Hopkins has the yips or something now. 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Dorian looks decisive early on.

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    We lead the league in offensive penalties. So frustrating.

  • G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
    #49

    The self inflicted wounds need to stop. DTR looks energized and decisive. This is a opportunity to see what he can do.

  • We lead the league in offensive penalties. So frustrating.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    We lead the league in offensive penalties. So frustrating.

    I kinda think the tv announcers used to do a better job explaining the illegal procedure and neutral zone infraction penalties. It’s a personal theme for me this year that l’m more perplexed than l usually am with some of these penalty calls. 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #51

    DTR’s energy is fun to watch, I think Winston realistically gives us a better chance to win games though. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #52

    turn out the lights the party is over

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Who is coordinating this offense?  It's a disaster.  You have WRs 4 feet from each other...

  • DTR’s energy is fun to watch, I think Winston realistically gives us a better chance to win games though. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @bbedward said:

    DTR’s energy is fun to watch, I think Winston realistically gives us a better chance to win games though. 

    Why does Winston give us a better chance when the guy threw 30 INTs with the same 2 WRs (Evans & Godwin) that Brady and Baker have had great success winning with?

  • @bbedward said:

    DTR’s energy is fun to watch, I think Winston realistically gives us a better chance to win games though. 

    Why does Winston give us a better chance when the guy threw 30 INTs with the same 2 WRs (Evans & Godwin) that Brady and Baker have had great success winning with?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @flugel said:

    Why does Winston give us a better chance when the guy threw 30 INTs with the same 2 WRs (Evans & Godwin) that Brady and Baker have had great success winning with?

    Winston prevented Tampa from winning with much better receivers than the Browns have right now.

  • Who is coordinating this offense?  It's a disaster.  You have WRs 4 feet from each other...

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @flugel said:

    Who is coordinating this offense?  It's a disaster.  You have WRs 4 feet from each other...

    Yea the INT play is one of the worst ones I’ve seen anybody draw up. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #57

    The Special teams today have given up a KO return while also missing a FG and an extra point.  On top of that, the penalties from our vets including Bitonio are very disappointing...

  • @bbedward said:

    DTR’s energy is fun to watch, I think Winston realistically gives us a better chance to win games though. 

    Why does Winston give us a better chance when the guy threw 30 INTs with the same 2 WRs (Evans & Godwin) that Brady and Baker have had great success winning with?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @flugel said:

    Why does Winston give us a better chance when the guy threw 30 INTs with the same 2 WRs (Evans & Godwin) that Brady and Baker have had great success winning with?

    Just a hunch I guess, I think he’s matured and fixed his vision (lasik) since the Tampa bay days.

    Realistically I have no friggin idea who gives us a better chance to win.

  • @flugel said:

    Why does Winston give us a better chance when the guy threw 30 INTs with the same 2 WRs (Evans & Godwin) that Brady and Baker have had great success winning with?

    Just a hunch I guess, I think he’s matured and fixed his vision (lasik) since the Tampa bay days.

    Realistically I have no friggin idea who gives us a better chance to win.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @bbedward said:

    Just a hunch I guess, I think he’s matured and fixed his vision (lasik) since the Tampa bay days.

    Realistically I have no friggin idea who gives us a better chance to win.

    Me neither.  ?