Skip to content

How good is Jimmy Clausen?

College Football Forum
4 3 739
  • Seriously.

    (Sorry Juke- I know we've got an ND thread, but this was huge)

  • Joey Elliot was better than Clausen in this game. Purdue gave away the game away thanks to that jackass timeout they called.

  • Yeah I suppose you're right.

    With that turf toe on his plant foot that Elliot had to overcome, and not having his #1 receiver (arguably the best in the country), not having his #1 tailback, sitting for most of the 2nd quarter, all of the 3rd quarter, and all but 3 series of the 4th quarter and potentially losing his rhythm then marching all the way down the field and throwing a TD on 4th down after an inc on 3rd.

    Sold me. I'm calling my Congressman right now to see if we can somehow get him a medal. 🙄

    In all seriousness, Clausen & Rudolph will get the press today (see OP), but Golden Tate & Robert Hughes carried the Irish yesterday. Hell of a game from both of those guys. Weis better be spending his time at the intramural soccer fields this week to see if he can find a punter. Holy crow.

  • You don't gotta stay in my ND thread, Leg. I did it to limit myself, not you. 🙂

    That was a huge win. Claussen is impressing me this year.