Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. New Book - EXCLUSIVE: Ex-CIA Official Talks About His New Book, Delivers Stark Warning on '24 Election -title ""Dangerous Injustice: How Democrats Weaponized the DOJ to Protect Biden and Persecute Trump""

New Book - EXCLUSIVE: Ex-CIA Official Talks About His New Book, Delivers Stark Warning on '24 Election -title ""Dangerous Injustice: How Democrats Weaponized the DOJ to Protect Biden and Persecute Trump""

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
3 Posts 1 Posters 115 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Yep. Folks, he is talking about....the "deep state swamp". Those in our gov who demand to stay in power.

    https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/10/23/exclusive-ex-cia-joseph-b-sweeneys-book-dangerous-injustice-and-potential-2024-election-outcomes-n2180945

    EXCLUSIVE: Ex-CIA Official Talks About His New Book, Delivers Stark Warning on '24 Election

    "

    "You know, this is one of the things I've seen," Sweeney said. 

    "I served every administration from Clinton to Biden. I was my whole life politically independent. I ignored politics. I just chopped the wood in front of me. It was as I started to get more senior, what I saw in the Democratic administrations is that they never stopped running for office. They never stopped pandering to their political base and they never rolled up their sleeves and actually tried to run the damn country, right. They were always trying to just score political points. Everything was to retain power. ""

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      and......

      the lead fbi agent in charge of investigating the attempted assassination of Pres Trump.....

      hates Pres Trump.

      image.thumb.jpeg.077c2e1b1380af42506bcef6689c4df3.jpeg

      1 Reply Last reply
      😢
      Quote Reply
      • C calfoxwc

        Yep. Folks, he is talking about....the "deep state swamp". Those in our gov who demand to stay in power.

        https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/10/23/exclusive-ex-cia-joseph-b-sweeneys-book-dangerous-injustice-and-potential-2024-election-outcomes-n2180945

        EXCLUSIVE: Ex-CIA Official Talks About His New Book, Delivers Stark Warning on '24 Election

        "

        "You know, this is one of the things I've seen," Sweeney said. 

        "I served every administration from Clinton to Biden. I was my whole life politically independent. I ignored politics. I just chopped the wood in front of me. It was as I started to get more senior, what I saw in the Democratic administrations is that they never stopped running for office. They never stopped pandering to their political base and they never rolled up their sleeves and actually tried to run the damn country, right. They were always trying to just score political points. Everything was to retain power. ""

        calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @calfoxwc said:

        Yep. Folks, he is talking about....the "deep state swamp". Those in our gov who demand to stay in power.

        https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/10/23/exclusive-ex-cia-joseph-b-sweeneys-book-dangerous-injustice-and-potential-2024-election-outcomes-n2180945

        EXCLUSIVE: Ex-CIA Official Talks About His New Book, Delivers Stark Warning on '24 Election

        "

        "You know, this is one of the things I've seen," Sweeney said. 

        "I served every administration from Clinton to Biden. I was my whole life politically independent. I ignored politics. I just chopped the wood in front of me. It was as I started to get more senior, what I saw in the Democratic administrations is that they never stopped running for office. They never stopped pandering to their political base and they never rolled up their sleeves and actually tried to run the damn country, right. They were always trying to just score political points. Everything was to retain power. ""

        and this is why they FAIL in most everything they do. ObaMao commiecare. LBJ's "great society". Student loan bailouts. The Mideast.
        peacetalks" with the terrorists. "russia russia russia". etc etc etc.

        It's ALL about themselves and keeping their checks coming in, their power to control things and all of us, and their egos.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate