Ohio Issue 1
-
https://boltsmag.org/ohio-issue-1-gerrrymandering-misleading-language/
I mailed in my ballot this weekend and honestly, I agree, it isn't the most straightforward language. If it is an attempt by gerrymandering GOP folks to purposefully mislead I'm not surprised. I had to read it over again myself
-
https://boltsmag.org/ohio-issue-1-gerrrymandering-misleading-language/
I mailed in my ballot this weekend and honestly, I agree, it isn't the most straightforward language. If it is an attempt by gerrymandering GOP folks to purposefully mislead I'm not surprised. I had to read it over again myself
https://boltsmag.org/ohio-issue-1-gerrrymandering-misleading-language/
I mailed in my ballot this weekend and honestly, I agree, it isn't the most straightforward language. If it is an attempt by gerrymandering GOP folks to purposefully mislead I'm not surprised. I had to read it over again myself
Well you are an easily misled dupa... We understand poopsie!
-
No of course.
-
https://boltsmag.org/ohio-issue-1-gerrrymandering-misleading-language/
I mailed in my ballot this weekend and honestly, I agree, it isn't the most straightforward language. If it is an attempt by gerrymandering GOP folks to purposefully mislead I'm not surprised. I had to read it over again myself
Well you are an easily misled dupa... We understand poopsie!
-
No of course.
No of course.
yeah, the left wants citizens to draw up those districts?
1. It's because it's basically a red state. They want the advantage. Meaning, if it was a blue state,
the citizens would draw districts to suit them, so the state would be right back where they started.
Whatever. It isn't a fix - just a redirect around the way things are now. But citizens can be greedy too.
NO.
-
I voted NO on that shit.
-
I was kinda curious what my fellow Ohio voters thought on Issue 1, thanks for posting.
-
I was kinda curious what my fellow Ohio voters thought on Issue 1, thanks for posting.
I was kinda curious what my fellow Ohio voters thought on Issue 1, thanks for posting.
The conservative posters are pro gerrymandering because it helps conservatives stay in power by suppressing non conservative votes. No major shock there.
-
I was kinda curious what my fellow Ohio voters thought on Issue 1, thanks for posting.
The conservative posters are pro gerrymandering because it helps conservatives stay in power by suppressing non conservative votes. No major shock there.
The conservative posters are pro gerrymandering because it helps conservatives stay in power by suppressing non conservative votes. No major shock there.
If woody likes it, it has to be bad for Ohio and normal citizens.
-
I was kinda curious what my fellow Ohio voters thought on Issue 1, thanks for posting.
The conservative posters are pro gerrymandering because it helps conservatives stay in power by suppressing non conservative votes. No major shock there.
The conservative posters are pro gerrymandering because it helps conservatives stay in power by suppressing non conservative votes. No major shock there.
Republicans don't need to gerrymander because once Trump wins he's just going to become dictator anyways.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login