NFL's QB Problems
-
Is the Wonderlic test still a thing? I thought that was something college QBs took to assess their cognitive abilities and how those might translate to the NFL, or something along those lines?
I always thought it was a silly name for a test, unless it had something to do with Tootsie Pops.
Is the Wonderlic test still a thing? I thought that was something college QBs took to assess their cognitive abilities and how those might translate to the NFL, or something along those lines?
I always thought it was a silly name for a test, unless it had something to do with Tootsie Pops.
Nah, has to do with lesbian porn I'm pretty sure.
-
Yep, as long as he keeps producing the way he is I'll be happy to ignore that. Can QBs change over time? I think they can.
The Chargers caught the Winston passes that the Ravens did not. Stef has been telling us that Watson gives (gave) us the best chance to win. It's Coach-Speak that happens to be true.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login