Skip to content

Waving Goodbye for now

The Browns Board
17 14 1.1k 1
  • Wise decision jrb. You can pat yourself on the back when you explain this to your 30 something year old girls a few years down the line when they may want to talk to you about similar decisions they have to make. Like cal, my friend who just died had every ticket punched for a very rewarding military career down the line, but chose to walk away. And listening to his children and grandchildren revere him in the memorial service a couple of weeks ago made me realize he made exactly the right decision before they were even born. He was a military brat and did not want that constantly moving life for his family.

  • I definitely understand where you're coming from.ย  That said, stop back in any time you want to. We're always here and you're always welcome!!!!

  • peace man as your weather turns nice mine go's to crap in the PCNW

    Go Browns

  • Good luck buddy

  • Go take your family on some adventures, good luck!

  • Hi Everyone,

    I just wanted to make a quick note that you'll be seeing less of me (Justin, aka jrb12711) for the rest of the season and who knows from there. I've gotten to know a good many of you here over the years, to include even meeting a few folks who I don't think post anymore.

    As some of you know I'm a father of two beautiful girls, and at 35 I've hit a crossroads (all good, but one nonetheless). With a lot of reflection over the last month or so, I realized that I'm just too attached to the things that don't matter as much, namely being too "online". Especially with the holidays coming up (and both my kids birthdays, and mine), I'm trying a new approach of getting off the reddit's, forums, etc and regrouping on this new phase of the journey. One thing that includes, for sure, is not giving too much energy to this sad sap of a football team for the rest of the season. It's starting to get to that beautiful part of the year here in S. Florida as well.

    In any event, I'm sure I may circle the wagon around draft time and hope you all are doing well. Crazy to think how many people (Zombo, Gipper, etc) have literally or figurately gone the past several years. I wish you all the best, God Bless and of course go Browns.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Hi Everyone,

    I just wanted to make a quick note that you'll be seeing less of me (Justin, aka jrb12711) for the rest of the season and who knows from there. I've gotten to know a good many of you here over the years, to include even meeting a few folks who I don't think post anymore.

    As some of you know I'm a father of two beautiful girls, and at 35 I've hit a crossroads (all good, but one nonetheless). With a lot of reflection over the last month or so, I realized that I'm just too attached to the things that don't matter as much, namely being too "online". Especially with the holidays coming up (and both my kids birthdays, and mine), I'm trying a new approach of getting off the reddit's, forums, etc and regrouping on this new phase of the journey. One thing that includes, for sure, is not giving too much energy to this sad sap of a football team for the rest of the season. It's starting to get to that beautiful part of the year here in S. Florida as well.

    In any event, I'm sure I may circle the wagon around draft time and hope you all are doing well. Crazy to think how many people (Zombo, Gipper, etc) have literally or figurately gone the past several years. I wish you all the best, God Bless and of course go Browns.

    You Homosexual,ย  you can't leave, your daughters will move on and marry guys you don't like, but we will always be here!

    This is Zombo, I never left, I've been reading every thread, but I can't have good posters like you leave!

    Steve didn't want me to be an admistrator any more (Stan had made me Administrator for life) so I told him to go fuck himself and I deleted my Zombo account ... But I can't quit you guys,ย  so I've been here all along.

    This Week in the AFC North is back this week, you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers, and the Browns are going 10-7.

    For Chrissake, you put me in the same sentence as Gipper ... With all due respect, he's dead! I'm here and we're all staying til the bitter end because that's what we do. We're Browns fans, dammit!

    Zombo

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Hi Everyone,

    I just wanted to make a quick note that you'll be seeing less of me (Justin, aka jrb12711) for the rest of the season and who knows from there. I've gotten to know a good many of you here over the years, to include even meeting a few folks who I don't think post anymore.

    As some of you know I'm a father of two beautiful girls, and at 35 I've hit a crossroads (all good, but one nonetheless). With a lot of reflection over the last month or so, I realized that I'm just too attached to the things that don't matter as much, namely being too "online". Especially with the holidays coming up (and both my kids birthdays, and mine), I'm trying a new approach of getting off the reddit's, forums, etc and regrouping on this new phase of the journey. One thing that includes, for sure, is not giving too much energy to this sad sap of a football team for the rest of the season. It's starting to get to that beautiful part of the year here in S. Florida as well.

    In any event, I'm sure I may circle the wagon around draft time and hope you all are doing well. Crazy to think how many people (Zombo, Gipper, etc) have literally or figurately gone the past several years. I wish you all the best, God Bless and of course go Browns.

    You Homosexual,ย  you can't leave, your daughters will move on and marry guys you don't like, but we will always be here!

    This is Zombo, I never left, I've been reading every thread, but I can't have good posters like you leave!

    Steve didn't want me to be an admistrator any more (Stan had made me Administrator for life) so I told him to go fuck himself and I deleted my Zombo account ... But I can't quit you guys,ย  so I've been here all along.

    This Week in the AFC North is back this week, you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers, and the Browns are going 10-7.

    For Chrissake, you put me in the same sentence as Gipper ... With all due respect, he's dead! I'm here and we're all staying til the bitter end because that's what we do. We're Browns fans, dammit!

    Zombo

    @horse-balls said:

    You Homosexual,ย  you can't leave, your daughters will move on and marry guys you don't like, but we will always be here!

    This is Zombo, I never left, I've been reading every thread, but I can't have good posters like you leave!

    Steve didn't want me to be an admistrator any more (Stan had made me Administrator for life) so I told him to go fuck himself and I deleted my Zombo account ... But I can't quit you guys,ย  so I've been here all along.

    This Week in the AFC North is back this week, you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers, and the Browns are going 10-7.

    For Chrissake, you put me in the same sentence as Gipper ... With all due respect, he's dead! I'm here and we're all staying til the bitter end because that's what we do. We're Browns fans, dammit!

    Zombo

    Big test. What Browns game did you sell me tickets to?

  • @horse-balls said:

    You Homosexual,ย  you can't leave, your daughters will move on and marry guys you don't like, but we will always be here!

    This is Zombo, I never left, I've been reading every thread, but I can't have good posters like you leave!

    Steve didn't want me to be an admistrator any more (Stan had made me Administrator for life) so I told him to go fuck himself and I deleted my Zombo account ... But I can't quit you guys,ย  so I've been here all along.

    This Week in the AFC North is back this week, you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers, and the Browns are going 10-7.

    For Chrissake, you put me in the same sentence as Gipper ... With all due respect, he's dead! I'm here and we're all staying til the bitter end because that's what we do. We're Browns fans, dammit!

    Zombo

    Big test. What Browns game did you sell me tickets to?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Big test. What Browns game did you sell me tickets to?

    Shit, I don't know, I haven't had season tickets since 2007. What's your real name? And who is that horny bitch munching on the Colonel's drumstick?

    Z

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Big test. What Browns game did you sell me tickets to?

    Shit, I don't know, I haven't had season tickets since 2007. What's your real name? And who is that horny bitch munching on the Colonel's drumstick?

    Z

    @horse-balls said:

    Shit, I don't know, I haven't had season tickets since 2007. What's your real name? And who is that horny bitch munching on the Colonel's drumstick?

    Z

    Youโ€™re not Zombo. That was effort though, lโ€™ll give you that.

    People get turned on over fried chicken. Itโ€™s finger lickinโ€™ good.ย 

  • Hi Everyone,

    I just wanted to make a quick note that you'll be seeing less of me (Justin, aka jrb12711) for the rest of the season and who knows from there. I've gotten to know a good many of you here over the years, to include even meeting a few folks who I don't think post anymore.

    As some of you know I'm a father of two beautiful girls, and at 35 I've hit a crossroads (all good, but one nonetheless). With a lot of reflection over the last month or so, I realized that I'm just too attached to the things that don't matter as much, namely being too "online". Especially with the holidays coming up (and both my kids birthdays, and mine), I'm trying a new approach of getting off the reddit's, forums, etc and regrouping on this new phase of the journey. One thing that includes, for sure, is not giving too much energy to this sad sap of a football team for the rest of the season. It's starting to get to that beautiful part of the year here in S. Florida as well.

    In any event, I'm sure I may circle the wagon around draft time and hope you all are doing well. Crazy to think how many people (Zombo, Gipper, etc) have literally or figurately gone the past several years. I wish you all the best, God Bless and of course go Browns.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Hi Everyone,

    I just wanted to make a quick note that you'll be seeing less of me (Justin, aka jrb12711) for the rest of the season and who knows from there. I've gotten to know a good many of you here over the years, to include even meeting a few folks who I don't think post anymore.

    As some of you know I'm a father of two beautiful girls, and at 35 I've hit a crossroads (all good, but one nonetheless). With a lot of reflection over the last month or so, I realized that I'm just too attached to the things that don't matter as much, namely being too "online". Especially with the holidays coming up (and both my kids birthdays, and mine), I'm trying a new approach of getting off the reddit's, forums, etc and regrouping on this new phase of the journey. One thing that includes, for sure, is not giving too much energy to this sad sap of a football team for the rest of the season. It's starting to get to that beautiful part of the year here in S. Florida as well.

    In any event, I'm sure I may circle the wagon around draft time and hope you all are doing well. Crazy to think how many people (Zombo, Gipper, etc) have literally or figurately gone the past several years. I wish you all the best, God Bless and of course go Browns.

    Well s***. I always hate to lose guys that have a modicum of sanity. But be honest.. is that the real reason or is your AI chatbot getting jealous??

    I've had a lot of s*** going on so I haven't been around as much as I used to be but feel free to stop in and say hi whenever you're in the neighborhood bud.

    WSSย