Mangini rolled Quinn
-
Now Quinn will roll Mangini. This is going to get nasty, especially with the awfull playcalling Quinn was given.
Does Mangini get fired after the season?
-
Mangini lost the team before today, he is in deep trouble. Might as well start Ratliff.
-
Cowher?
-
Cowher?
-
Give me the go-ahead to press this:

-
Now Quinn will roll Mangini. This is going to get nasty, especially with the awfull playcalling Quinn was given.
Does Mangini get fired after the season?
Now Quinn will roll Mangini. This is going to get nasty, especially with the awfull playcalling Quinn was given.
Does Mangini get fired after the season?
I hope Quinn finally says something he's been thinking his whole career. "I'm gettin screwed by this organization."
He's always been the loyal team player, but now Mangini just hung him out to dry. I'd say screw u too!
-
Mangina should trade Quinn, trade him now. Get him out of here before he starts causing more problems politically. The cats done here along with DA. Matter of fact, start Ratliff and lets get really funky if you want to play the odds.
-
Now Quinn will roll Mangini. This is going to get nasty, especially with the awfull playcalling Quinn was given.
Does Mangini get fired after the season?
I hope Quinn finally says something he's been thinking his whole career. "I'm gettin screwed by this organization."
He's always been the loyal team player, but now Mangini just hung him out to dry. I'd say screw u too!
I hope Quinn finally says something he's been thinking his whole career. "I'm gettin screwed by this organization."
He's always been the loyal team player, but now Mangini just hung him out to dry. I'd say screw u too!
I have to agree actually. I dont think Mangini would be too happy, but i would certainly say something. I mean Quinn's career could be on the line. At least say in the press conference that you werent getting any good calls. OR....next game he starts just audible into the play he wants. He is certainly capable of going long/midrange so just go for it and play to win!!
-
Cowher?
Cowher?
If Cowher was smart he would touch this team with a ten and 1/2 ft pole. Cowher will come back for a team that has potential not to rebuild from the ground up.... but i do like your thinking

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login