Skip to content

The Official Browns at Saints Game Thread Nov 17th

The Browns Board
77 17 1.8k 1
  • Also if you told me Winston had nearly 400 yards and 0 INT I wouldn’t believe you that we only had 14 points…

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @bbedward said:

    Also if you told me Winston had nearly 400 yards and 0 INT I wouldn’t believe you that we only had 14 points…

    I would believe it. It’s the Browns.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #55

    This coaching staff is useless... Fire them all for fuck sake....

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    135 yards and 3 tds on 7 carries by a gadget player. Way to go defense 

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #57

    image.png.70ed3cf5a14b135454b29437cfbd0e67.png

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #58

    I’m so ready for this team to draft Shedeur at #4 overall and then have him never play a down for the browns because him and his daddy refuse to sign with the browns. 

  • I’m so ready for this team to draft Shedeur at #4 overall and then have him never play a down for the browns because him and his daddy refuse to sign with the browns. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #59

    @bbedward said:

    I’m so ready for this team to draft Shedeur at #4 overall and then have him never play a down for the browns because him and his daddy refuse to sign with the browns. 

    They will have the #1 pick. They will not win another game. And, yes, whoever They draft will refuse to play here

  • I’m so ready for this team to draft Shedeur at #4 overall and then have him never play a down for the browns because him and his daddy refuse to sign with the browns. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @bbedward said:

    I’m so ready for this team to draft Shedeur at #4 overall and then have him never play a down for the browns because him and his daddy refuse to sign with the browns. 

    Sounds about like the speed of it...Get out of one nightmare (DW4) ... Get into another (Shedeur)

  • Just looked at the stats. Did Miles play? He has no tackles or any stats for that matter

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @browns149 said:

    Just looked at the stats. Did Miles play? He has no tackles or any stats for that matter

    Saints mostly ran away from and under him.  They did a great job of putting themselves in spots that took him away. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Just looked at the stats. Did Miles play? He has no tackles or any stats for that matter

    Saints mostly ran away from and under him.  They did a great job of putting themselves in spots that took him away. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @tiamat63 said:

    Saints mostly ran away from and under him.  They did a great job of putting themselves in spots that took him away. 

    I didn’t get to watch. It wasn’t on here. Thank goodness LOL

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #63

    Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

  • Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    Going to look like a stoolers home game 

  • Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    I can tell.  I'll order you a pizza - where ya sitting?  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    I can tell.  I'll order you a pizza - where ya sitting?  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @flugel said:

    I can tell.  I'll order you a pizza - where ya sitting?  

    West side endzone! ?

  • @flugel said:

    I can tell.  I'll order you a pizza - where ya sitting?  

    West side endzone! ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @dutch-oven said:

    West side endzone! ?

    You're all set.  Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it  You sick bastard!  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    West side endzone! ?

    You're all set.  Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it  You sick bastard!  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @flugel said:

    You're all set.  Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it  You sick bastard!  

    And some hot coffee too!

    It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?

  • @flugel said:

    You're all set.  Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it  You sick bastard!  

    And some hot coffee too!

    It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @dutch-oven said:

    And some hot coffee too!

    It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?

    well hell , A  Bottle  of bourbon then.

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    And some hot coffee too!

    It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?

    well hell , A  Bottle  of bourbon then.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @syd said:

    well hell , A  Bottle  of bourbon then.

    Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle! 

    So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #71

    The game:    And I was worried that the Browns were going to win this one....

    Njoku worked hard.  The receivers did a good job, Judy, Moore, Tillman.  Ford did well as a receiver.

    Running was difficult.  As has been the story all season.

    Winston finished with good numbers.  (he had Tillman wide open for a TD...and was looking in his direction but somehow did not see him)

    Special Teams had issues again...and that's not including Hopkins, which is a whole other issue.

    The Defense gave up 473 yards.  And it looked it.  

    ...was a sad thing to watch...

  • @syd said:

    well hell , A  Bottle  of bourbon then.

    Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle! 

    So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #72

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle! 

    So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?

    well there is always that $12.00 bottle of kesslers to keep you warm

    edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle! 

    So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?

    well there is always that $12.00 bottle of kesslers to keep you warm

    edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @syd said:

    edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team

    I agree, go Cavs 

    I didn’t even waste a cheap beer on the browns game today, let alone any of my bourbon.