Skip to content

The Official Browns at Saints Game Thread Nov 17th

The Browns Board
77 17 1.8k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #63

    Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

  • Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    Going to look like a stoolers home game 

  • Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    I can tell.  I'll order you a pizza - where ya sitting?  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!

    I can tell.  I'll order you a pizza - where ya sitting?  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @flugel said:

    I can tell.  I'll order you a pizza - where ya sitting?  

    West side endzone! ?

  • @flugel said:

    I can tell.  I'll order you a pizza - where ya sitting?  

    West side endzone! ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @dutch-oven said:

    West side endzone! ?

    You're all set.  Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it  You sick bastard!  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    West side endzone! ?

    You're all set.  Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it  You sick bastard!  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @flugel said:

    You're all set.  Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it  You sick bastard!  

    And some hot coffee too!

    It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?

  • @flugel said:

    You're all set.  Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it  You sick bastard!  

    And some hot coffee too!

    It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @dutch-oven said:

    And some hot coffee too!

    It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?

    well hell , A  Bottle  of bourbon then.

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    And some hot coffee too!

    It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?

    well hell , A  Bottle  of bourbon then.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @syd said:

    well hell , A  Bottle  of bourbon then.

    Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle! 

    So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #71

    The game:    And I was worried that the Browns were going to win this one....

    Njoku worked hard.  The receivers did a good job, Judy, Moore, Tillman.  Ford did well as a receiver.

    Running was difficult.  As has been the story all season.

    Winston finished with good numbers.  (he had Tillman wide open for a TD...and was looking in his direction but somehow did not see him)

    Special Teams had issues again...and that's not including Hopkins, which is a whole other issue.

    The Defense gave up 473 yards.  And it looked it.  

    ...was a sad thing to watch...

  • @syd said:

    well hell , A  Bottle  of bourbon then.

    Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle! 

    So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #72

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle! 

    So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?

    well there is always that $12.00 bottle of kesslers to keep you warm

    edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle! 

    So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?

    well there is always that $12.00 bottle of kesslers to keep you warm

    edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @syd said:

    edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team

    I agree, go Cavs 

    I didn’t even waste a cheap beer on the browns game today, let alone any of my bourbon.

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle! 

    So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?

    well there is always that $12.00 bottle of kesslers to keep you warm

    edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @syd said:

    well there is always that $12.00 bottle of kesslers to keep you warm

    edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team

    You can get Kesslers at GE for 8 bucks.. 5 for pints I believe.. That's actually my go to when I can't get Canadian Club...

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #75

    On our way to the top. Of the draft. Currently #3. 

    IMG_1369.png

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #76

    As I watched the end of the Ravens/Steelers and Chiefs/Bills, I was thinking how much I was looking forward to this year.

  • A AP1

    As I watched the end of the Ravens/Steelers and Chiefs/Bills, I was thinking how much I was looking forward to this year.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @ap1 said:

    As I watched the end of the Ravens/Steelers and Chiefs/Bills, I was thinking how much I was looking forward to this year.

    Watching the Bills/Chiefs = Amari Cooper has said he is having fun winning again.

    he's amazed by Josh Allen. Who the Bills drafted with the 7th pick......

    https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/amari-cooper-the-josh-allen-experience-has-been-phenomenal