The Official Browns at Saints Game Thread Nov 17th
-
Just can't wait to go to the game this coming Thursday night!
I can tell. I'll order you a pizza - where ya sitting?
-
West side endzone! ?
You're all set. Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it You sick bastard!
-
West side endzone! ?
You're all set. Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it You sick bastard!
You're all set. Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it You sick bastard!
And some hot coffee too!
It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?
-
You're all set. Some hottie that answers to Miss Behavin is going to deliver a well done pizza to the guy in the West side end zone with a white Browns jersey with a brown number 3.14 (pie) on it You sick bastard!
And some hot coffee too!
It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?
And some hot coffee too!
It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?
well hell , A Bottle of bourbon then.
-
And some hot coffee too!
It is not looking good weather-wise for Thursday night. Might get snow. ?
well hell , A Bottle of bourbon then.
well hell , A Bottle of bourbon then.
Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle!
So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?
-
The game: And I was worried that the Browns were going to win this one....
Njoku worked hard. The receivers did a good job, Judy, Moore, Tillman. Ford did well as a receiver.
Running was difficult. As has been the story all season.
Winston finished with good numbers. (he had Tillman wide open for a TD...and was looking in his direction but somehow did not see him)
Special Teams had issues again...and that's not including Hopkins, which is a whole other issue.
The Defense gave up 473 yards. And it looked it.
...was a sad thing to watch...
-
well hell , A Bottle of bourbon then.
Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle!
So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?
Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle!
So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?
well there is always that $12.00 bottle of kesslers to keep you warm
edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team
-
Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle!
So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?
well there is always that $12.00 bottle of kesslers to keep you warm
edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team
-
Oh man, had someone give me a bottle of bourbon as a gift last year, it was potent (over 100 proof) and so damn good. Eventually looked it up and found out that it was a $199 bottle!
So that probably will be the last time I drink that specific bourbon. ?
well there is always that $12.00 bottle of kesslers to keep you warm
edit : no way in hell am i wasting a good bottle on this team
-
-
-
As I watched the end of the Ravens/Steelers and Chiefs/Bills, I was thinking how much I was looking forward to this year.
As I watched the end of the Ravens/Steelers and Chiefs/Bills, I was thinking how much I was looking forward to this year.
Watching the Bills/Chiefs = Amari Cooper has said he is having fun winning again.
he's amazed by Josh Allen. Who the Bills drafted with the 7th pick......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login