The D stinks too!
-
There was a time, when I thought the D was ok and that they were just getting tired because the Offense was running their 3 and out scheme, but I've come to the conclusion that the D is horrible. The Ravens receivers are constantly open. When they catch the ball, there isn't even a white shirt in the picture.
How many times is Barton going to be standing right next to Heap and not even see the ball go past him to the TE?
-
There was a time, when I thought the D was ok and that they were just getting tired because the Offense was running their 3 and out scheme, but I've come to the conclusion that the D is horrible. The Ravens receivers are constantly open. When they catch the ball, there isn't even a white shirt in the picture.
How many times is Barton going to be standing right next to Heap and not even see the ball go past him to the TE?
There was a time, when I thought the D was ok and that they were just getting tired because the Offense was running their 3 and out scheme, but I've come to the conclusion that the D is horrible. The Ravens receivers are constantly open. When they catch the ball, there isn't even a white shirt in the picture.
How many times is Barton going to be standing right next to Heap and not even see the ball go past him to the TE?
FG? Is Romeo back!
Mangini is a wuss! And so is the LB he brought with him BARTON, he is GOD awful!
-
This team needs more "really good players". Mangini came in and traded down, traded down, traded down and stock piled picks, but was it really worth it?
Someone before posted a question and asked what's wrong with this team. They haven't drafted well in the first round since they came back. I like Joe Thomas, but he hasn't been as good as his rookie season.
-
Hey I'm not going to deny it, the defense could improve as well. I never said they were playing lights out i mean if they were the ravens wouldn't be up by 24 points. The thing is, the defense has showed "some" life the first three weeks of the season which is much more than the o has done
-
This team needs more "really good players". Mangini came in and traded down, traded down, traded down and stock piled picks, but was it really worth it?
Someone before posted a question and asked what's wrong with this team. They haven't drafted well in the first round since they came back. I like Joe Thomas, but he hasn't been as good as his rookie season.
This team needs more "really good players". Mangini came in and traded down, traded down, traded down and stock piled picks, but was it really worth it?
Someone before posted a question and asked what's wrong with this team. They haven't drafted well in the first round since they came back. I like Joe Thomas, but he hasn't been as good as his rookie season.
Mangini is trying to stockpile players, well, yeah, we need that. It helps our chances of finding good ones. Thomas is a good pass blocker, but a ho hum run blocker. We knew that when he was drafted. I thought he was overslotted by Savage again, because you are looking for real big studs in the top 5. At least Mankock knew if you don't think the studs are there(right or wrong), get out of that position and don't overpay down the road.
-
I don't mind stock piling players and picks, but I'm talking long term as well. Look at how many great players they've passed up over the years and how many busts they picked.
I don't have it sitting in front of me, but I know they passed up A. Peterson and they I think they passed up Tomlimson back in the day as well.
By the way, as I'm typing this, DA just threw another pick.
Will they ever be good?
-
wow this d blows
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login