Daniel Jones rumors
-
-
-
-
-
Bet we can get him for $200 million for 5 years and no draft pics. Our front office is brilliant.
-
I don't see any real harm in signing him. It would be a cheap contract...a prove it deal. Bring him in now to finish out the season on the team, have all the off season, then see how he does in camp.
-
Maybe we can pony up a bag of potato chips or a Walmart Cola instead to get Tommy Devito or Danny Devito instead... You never know...
-
Maybe we can pony up a bag of potato chips or a Walmart Cola instead to get Tommy Devito or Danny Devito instead... You never know...
-
-
-
Sorry my friend, I like my plan better.
? No worries because I'm clearly no QB expert; and I liked your reasoning behind where you are coming from.
FWIW, way back in the 90s when I heard the BB wanted Testaverde - my 1st thought was UH-OH! My dad asked me are you certain the problem he's had wasn't more the TB Organization than the QB? After he arrived in Cleveland; it wasn't that much later when he led us to an 11-5 record which wasn't perfect by any means. That said, he proved he could win in a place north of what was once considered NFL QB Hell down in Tampa where guys like Doug Williams and Steve Young were considered failures by the locals. Testaverde ended up making Pro Bowls shortly after Cleveland in 1996 and 1998. He even led the NY Jets to an AFC Championship appearance out in Denver in what turned out to be a 21 year career. When Coaches like Belichick and Parcels wanted the guy to be their QB - that's high praise from HCs that won/participated in multiple SBs. All that to say - what do I know?
In this topic, I was just poking fun at the luck of the Browns with the QB choices that are/will be available given our situation. When the Browns played the Giants - Daniel Jones probably played his best game of the year. He locked onto to the rookie WR from LSU (Malik Nabors) where the game plan from Brian Daboll and his OC kept getting him their isolated dream matchup with Emerson. Even better, Jones kept feeding him accurate passes.
If I had to talk myself into warming up to this kind of move - I'd remind myself this offensive coaching staff got more out of Flacco than the Jets before us and the Colts after us did. And now Crablegs at least shows us he can beat hated division rivals like Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Maybe the offensive coaching staff is better at working with humbled veteran QBs like Flacco and Crablegs.
-
A guy that goes by "Sad Big Mike" has sources?
?
-
It would be hilarious if he went to the Cowboys. Cowboys plays the Giants next week.
-
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
-
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
I'll take the bait. What attribute are you alluding to?
-
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
I'll take the bait. What attribute are you alluding to?
-
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
That he’s a respectable human being and not a perv?
-
I don't see any real harm in signing him. It would be a cheap contract...a prove it deal. Bring him in now to finish out the season on the team, have all the off season, then see how he does in camp.
I don't see any real harm in signing him. It would be a cheap contract...a prove it deal. Bring him in now to finish out the season on the team, have all the off season, then see how he does in camp.
Who are we going to cut? The brain-trust seems to love keeping DTR on the roster. And Winston just beat the Steelers.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


