Daniel Jones rumors
-
A guy that goes by "Sad Big Mike" has sources?
?
-
It would be hilarious if he went to the Cowboys. Cowboys plays the Giants next week.
-
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
-
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
I'll take the bait. What attribute are you alluding to?
-
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
I'll take the bait. What attribute are you alluding to?
-
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
Part of me is somewhat shocked by the amount of love at the idea of the Browns signing Daniel Jones, but then I remember that ol' Danny Boy has that certain one attribute that so many people on this board crave, so I kind of get it.
That he’s a respectable human being and not a perv?
-
I don't see any real harm in signing him. It would be a cheap contract...a prove it deal. Bring him in now to finish out the season on the team, have all the off season, then see how he does in camp.
I don't see any real harm in signing him. It would be a cheap contract...a prove it deal. Bring him in now to finish out the season on the team, have all the off season, then see how he does in camp.
Who are we going to cut? The brain-trust seems to love keeping DTR on the roster. And Winston just beat the Steelers.
-
I don't see any real harm in signing him. It would be a cheap contract...a prove it deal. Bring him in now to finish out the season on the team, have all the off season, then see how he does in camp.
Who are we going to cut? The brain-trust seems to love keeping DTR on the roster. And Winston just beat the Steelers.
-
Maybe we can pony up a bag of potato chips or a Walmart Cola instead to get Tommy Devito or Danny Devito instead... You never know...
-
-
-
The guy who's been cut by his team? Lol
There are examples of QBs who were cut and even paid to not play on the team that have done well just this year: Wilson, Fields, Darnold come to mind. Baker was let go by many teams. Geno Smith is another
I'm not saying it will work out but there's no denying the Giants are a dumpster fire of an organization. Jones may turn out to be a serviceable QB in the right system.
-
Bailey Zappe,
Of course, what was I thinking? So you bring in Jones as 3rd string until maybe as the season is ending he can be elevated to backup. And, in theory, by season's end you can tell if he's worth keeping around. I guess that sounds like a plan. But I would think that would probably be rather low on Jones' priority list of situations to go to.
-
Bailey Zappe,
Of course, what was I thinking? So you bring in Jones as 3rd string until maybe as the season is ending he can be elevated to backup. And, in theory, by season's end you can tell if he's worth keeping around. I guess that sounds like a plan. But I would think that would probably be rather low on Jones' priority list of situations to go to.
Of course, what was I thinking? So you bring in Jones as 3rd string until maybe as the season is ending he can be elevated to backup. And, in theory, by season's end you can tell if he's worth keeping around. I guess that sounds like a plan. But I would think that would probably be rather low on Jones' priority list of situations to go to.
Agree. I'd be willing to bet other teams would offer better options to him.
-
I don't see any real harm in signing him. It would be a cheap contract...a prove it deal. Bring him in now to finish out the season on the team, have all the off season, then see how he does in camp.
Who are we going to cut? The brain-trust seems to love keeping DTR on the roster. And Winston just beat the Steelers.
Who are we going to cut? The brain-trust seems to love keeping DTR on the roster. And Winston just beat the Steelers.
The will keep DTR. We signed zappe or whatever his name is...I think i might keep him over DTR, but that is just me.
So who else....pick any scrub at the bottom of the roster. If you are a team looking for a potential starter, I don't think keeping 4 on the roster for 7 games or whatever we have left is going to put a major crunch on other positions. You don't have to keep all 4 on the gameday roster. Just the active roster
-
Front office will not do it They cannot figure who gets the 3 first round draft choices
-
Who are we going to cut? The brain-trust seems to love keeping DTR on the roster. And Winston just beat the Steelers.
The will keep DTR. We signed zappe or whatever his name is...I think i might keep him over DTR, but that is just me.
So who else....pick any scrub at the bottom of the roster. If you are a team looking for a potential starter, I don't think keeping 4 on the roster for 7 games or whatever we have left is going to put a major crunch on other positions. You don't have to keep all 4 on the gameday roster. Just the active roster
The will keep DTR. We signed zappe or whatever his name is...I think i might keep him over DTR, but that is just me.
So who else....pick any scrub at the bottom of the roster. If you are a team looking for a potential starter, I don't think keeping 4 on the roster for 7 games or whatever we have left is going to put a major crunch on other positions. You don't have to keep all 4 on the gameday roster. Just the active roster
DTR is pure garbage and so is Zappe.. They can both be dumped..
-
The will keep DTR. We signed zappe or whatever his name is...I think i might keep him over DTR, but that is just me.
So who else....pick any scrub at the bottom of the roster. If you are a team looking for a potential starter, I don't think keeping 4 on the roster for 7 games or whatever we have left is going to put a major crunch on other positions. You don't have to keep all 4 on the gameday roster. Just the active roster
DTR is pure garbage and so is Zappe.. They can both be dumped..
-
The guy who's been cut by his team? Lol
There are examples of QBs who were cut and even paid to not play on the team that have done well just this year: Wilson, Fields, Darnold come to mind. Baker was let go by many teams. Geno Smith is another
I'm not saying it will work out but there's no denying the Giants are a dumpster fire of an organization. Jones may turn out to be a serviceable QB in the right system.
There are examples of QBs who were cut and even paid to not play on the team that have done well just this year: Wilson, Fields, Darnold come to mind. Baker was let go by many teams. Geno Smith is another
I'm not saying it will work out but there's no denying the Giants are a dumpster fire of an organization. Jones may turn out to be a serviceable QB in the right system.
True but remember he was overdrafted by Pat Schumer I think, he's never been a stellar QB. He was good in the mediocre ACC and played for Duke not exactly a football powerhouse. I live in ACC country and his play wasn't memorable. The other QB's you mentioned were college standouts who have now found an organization that complements their talents. I will wait for the evaluation of afficionados who can tell if his talents align with Stefanski's other reclaim projects.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login