Skip to content

Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Broncos

The Browns Board
25 8 1.0k 1
  • Look for a guy with an A&M winter cap, an open black leather jacket and a #95 Browns jersey showing through the front (until it gets too cold to continue leaving it open). ??

  • Look for a guy with an A&M winter cap, an open black leather jacket and a #95 Browns jersey showing through the front (until it gets too cold to continue leaving it open). ??

    @texasag1969 said:

    (until it gets too cold to continue leaving it open). ??

    ....that probably won't be too long after your booze consumption ends.    🙂 

  • 09/12

    Placed CB Myles Harden (shin) on injured reserve

    The Browns have designated him for return from IR.  He'll now have a 21 day practice window.  We picked him in the 7th round. (glorified free agent?)

    Image

    Get him practicing...up to speed...get him some snaps in games...get him evaluated.   That's mantra of the remainder of our season.

  • where the game will be televised

    week_13_map2024.jpg

  • @texasag1969 said:

    (until it gets too cold to continue leaving it open). ??

    ....that probably won't be too long after your booze consumption ends.    🙂 

    @orion said:

    ....that probably won't be too long after your booze consumption ends.    🙂 

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

  • @orion said:

    ....that probably won't be too long after your booze consumption ends.    🙂 

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

    I like Michelob.  The regular dark one.  One time I bought Michelob Ultra.....not beer either.  Flavored water.   

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

    I like Michelob.  The regular dark one.  One time I bought Michelob Ultra.....not beer either.  Flavored water.   

    @orion said:

    I like Michelob.  The regular dark one.  One time I bought Michelob Ultra.....not beer either.  Flavored water.   

    I prefer the Mexican dark beer Modelo Negra. Good stuff that. But when I have a ton to spend, nothing better than the Belgian Trappist Beer Rochefort 10.

  • @orion said:

    ....that probably won't be too long after your booze consumption ends.    🙂 

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

    Coors Light taste's almost like straight alcohol...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

    Coors Light taste's almost like straight alcohol...

    @nickers said:

    Coors Light taste's almost like straight alcohol...

    And those Rocky Mountain streams you see in their ads are a lie. They get most of it from an underground aquifer there in Golden under the brewery.

  • @nickers said:

    Coors Light taste's almost like straight alcohol...

    And those Rocky Mountain streams you see in their ads are a lie. They get most of it from an underground aquifer there in Golden under the brewery.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And those Rocky Mountain streams you see in their ads are a lie. They get most of it from an underground aquifer there in Golden under the brewery.

    Yup... I'm with you on Modelo Negra... It's been my beer of choice other than now being able to get Stroh's again... I like Rolling Rock as my "everyday" beer...

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

    Beer commercials used to be great. So sad how much they suck these days. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And those Rocky Mountain streams you see in their ads are a lie. They get most of it from an underground aquifer there in Golden under the brewery.

    Yup... I'm with you on Modelo Negra... It's been my beer of choice other than now being able to get Stroh's again... I like Rolling Rock as my "everyday" beer...

    @nickers said:

    Yup... I'm with you on Modelo Negra... It's been my beer of choice other than now being able to get Stroh's again... I like Rolling Rock as my "everyday" beer...

    you guys are missing out on the good stuff:

    image.thumb.gif.14e31c95c7806b109b347739acf40711.gif:

  • @nickers said:

    Yup... I'm with you on Modelo Negra... It's been my beer of choice other than now being able to get Stroh's again... I like Rolling Rock as my "everyday" beer...

    you guys are missing out on the good stuff:

    image.thumb.gif.14e31c95c7806b109b347739acf40711.gif:

    @calfoxwc said:

    you guys are missing out on the good stuff:

    image.thumb.gif.14e31c95c7806b109b347739acf40711.gif:

    I like A&W

  • @calfoxwc said:

    you guys are missing out on the good stuff:

    image.thumb.gif.14e31c95c7806b109b347739acf40711.gif:

    I like A&W

    @nickers said:

    I like A&W

    Barq's has caffeine .....

  • @nickers said:

    I like A&W

    Barq's has caffeine .....

    @calfoxwc said:

    Barq's has caffeine .....

    Bargs is horrible and flat..

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Barq's has caffeine .....

    Bargs is horrible and flat..

    @nickers said:

    Bargs is horrible and flat..

    Hmm...I'll have to try it.  I like flat soda.

  • @orion said:

    ....that probably won't be too long after your booze consumption ends.    🙂 

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

    Coors Banquet beer is good stuff. 

    It occurred to me that if we beat the Broncos and also beat the Bengals in the battle of Ohio part deux, it will basically be a pretty solid season. 

    If we go 4-13 any given season, but our 4 wins are against our division rivals and one against Denver, that’s a fine season. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Coors light isn't really beer.?

    Coors Banquet beer is good stuff. 

    It occurred to me that if we beat the Broncos and also beat the Bengals in the battle of Ohio part deux, it will basically be a pretty solid season. 

    If we go 4-13 any given season, but our 4 wins are against our division rivals and one against Denver, that’s a fine season. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    It occurred to me that if we beat the Broncos and also beat the Bengals in the battle of Ohio part deux, it will basically be a pretty solid season. 

    If we go 4-13 any given season, but our 4 wins are against our division rivals and one against Denver, that’s a fine season. 

    Yeah, if I'm constipated for a week and finally give birth, I take a peak in the commode and say, "Yeah, that's pretty solid!"????

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    It occurred to me that if we beat the Broncos and also beat the Bengals in the battle of Ohio part deux, it will basically be a pretty solid season. 

    If we go 4-13 any given season, but our 4 wins are against our division rivals and one against Denver, that’s a fine season. 

    Yeah, if I'm constipated for a week and finally give birth, I take a peak in the commode and say, "Yeah, that's pretty solid!"????

    @texasag1969 said:

    Yeah, if I'm constipated for a week and finally give birth, I take a peak in the commode and say, "Yeah, that's pretty solid!"????

    That’s honestly an above average story to tell at future family gatherings. It certainly beats the usual “was born at such n such hospital at something PM and weighed some pounds and ounces…l