Skip to content

Where's Ghoolie?

The Browns Board
101 12 2.3k 1
  • @syd said:

    no,i am ghoulie and myles is a Zomba instructor and  any fat ass can play on the o-line

    That's still smarter than anything you've said.

    Try and be like Ghoolie more often. 

    @fy56 said:

    That's still smarter than anything you've said.

    Try and be like Ghoolie more often. 

    Syd should be a racist piece of shit snowflake woman-beater? No wonder you idolize Ghoolie so.., ?

  • @fy56 said:

    That's still smarter than anything you've said.

    Try and be like Ghoolie more often. 

    Syd should be a racist piece of shit snowflake woman-beater? No wonder you idolize Ghoolie so.., ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Syd should be a racist piece of shit snowflake woman-beater? No wonder you idolize Ghoolie so.., ?

    Be like Ghoolie as it relates to participating on this board. Try to keep on track.

    But since you went there, do you know for a fact that Ghoolie is guilty of those things? I recall him saying a while back that he's never laid a hand on you.

  • Oh, you feel like calling someone a woman is an insult? 
     

    People who smack women around feel this way too. Interesting.

  • This thread is everything I hoped for and more.

  • Oh, you feel like calling someone a woman is an insult? 
     

    People who smack women around feel this way too. Interesting.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh, you feel like calling someone a woman is an insult? 
     

    People who smack women around feel this way too. Interesting.

    I was reiterating what Ghoolie said. Pay attention.

    But since you brought it up, there's no doubt that many of your kind being called a woman would be insulting.

    IMG_7423.thumb.jpeg.767a6de6acc478e65c7ea31b0c401743.jpeg

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh, you feel like calling someone a woman is an insult? 
     

    People who smack women around feel this way too. Interesting.

    I was reiterating what Ghoolie said. Pay attention.

    But since you brought it up, there's no doubt that many of your kind being called a woman would be insulting.

    IMG_7423.thumb.jpeg.767a6de6acc478e65c7ea31b0c401743.jpeg

    @fy56 said:

    I was reiterating what Ghoolie said. Pay attention.

    But since you brought it up, there's no doubt that many of your kind being called a woman would be insulting.

    IMG_7423.thumb.jpeg.767a6de6acc478e65c7ea31b0c401743.jpeg

    These "Ghey" fucks will take it as a compliment lol...

  • @fy56 said:

    I was reiterating what Ghoolie said. Pay attention.

    But since you brought it up, there's no doubt that many of your kind being called a woman would be insulting.

    IMG_7423.thumb.jpeg.767a6de6acc478e65c7ea31b0c401743.jpeg

    These "Ghey" fucks will take it as a compliment lol...

    @nickers said:

    These "Ghey" fucks will take it as a compliment lol...

    Yet you and ol’ Gorka wouldn’t have the balls in a million years to ever talk shit to me in person.

    Unless one of you keyboard warriors want to prove me wrong, of course. ?

  • This thread is everything I hoped for and more.

    @horse-balls said:

    This thread is everything I hoped for and more.

    You bring up Ghoolie and his bitches just come running to defend his honor ?

  • @syd said:

    no,i am ghoulie and myles is a Zomba instructor and  any fat ass can play on the o-line

    That's still smarter than anything you've said.

    Try and be like Ghoolie more often. 

    @fy56 said:

    That's still smarter than anything you've said.

    Try and be like Ghoolie more often. 

    omg i found goolie and gorka is with him,LOl a couple of seamen they are

  • This thread is everything I hoped for and more.

    @horse-balls said:

    This thread is everything I hoped for and more.

    As long as Dutchboy doesn't run off expect more of the same.

  • @horse-balls said:

    This thread is everything I hoped for and more.

    You bring up Ghoolie and his bitches just come running to defend his honor ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    You bring up Ghoolie and his bitches just come running to defend his honor ?

    Says the buffoon who can't prove Ghoolie is what you're accuse him of.

  • I want to buy my black grandmother in Memphis some accordion lessons for Christmas,  he could probably use the money.

    @horse-balls said:

    I want to buy my black grandmother in Memphis some accordion lessons for Christmas,  he could probably use the money.

    You too?

    The Jerk!! Classic!! | Movie quotes funny, Funny movies, Movies

  • sydS syd

    @fy56 said:

    That's still smarter than anything you've said.

    Try and be like Ghoolie more often. 

    omg i found goolie and gorka is with him,LOl a couple of seamen they are

    @syd said:

    omg i found goolie and gorka is with him,LOl a couple of seamen they are

    Shut up syd.

  • @nickers said:

    These "Ghey" fucks will take it as a compliment lol...

    Yet you and ol’ Gorka wouldn’t have the balls in a million years to ever talk shit to me in person.

    Unless one of you keyboard warriors want to prove me wrong, of course. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yet you and ol’ Gorka wouldn’t have the balls in a million years to ever talk shit to me in person.

    Unless one of you keyboard warriors want to prove me wrong, of course. ?

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yet you and ol’ Gorka wouldn’t have the balls in a million years to ever talk shit to me in person.

    Unless one of you keyboard warriors want to prove me wrong, of course. ?

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

    @fy56 said:

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

  • @syd said:

    omg i found goolie and gorka is with him,LOl a couple of seamen they are

    Shut up syd.

    @fy56 said:

    Shut up syd.

    I know I know, it's ok there big Fella, I know the truth hurt's 

  • @fy56 said:

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    @nickers said:

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    Cool story, bro.

    Concord, huh? How about we meet at the McDonalds at 306 and 422, Friday night then. 

  • @nickers said:

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    Cool story, bro.

    Concord, huh? How about we meet at the McDonalds at 306 and 422, Friday night then. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Cool story, bro.

    Concord, huh? How about we meet at the McDonalds at 306 and 422, Friday night then. 

    someone better live stream it 

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Cool story, bro.

    Concord, huh? How about we meet at the McDonalds at 306 and 422, Friday night then. 

    someone better live stream it 

    @syd said:

    someone better live stream it 

    Damn, last time I got in a fight at McDonalds was 1975 when I was 20.  Cops were on the way and we all got the hell out of there.

  • Well, this is better than draft talk!!

    Browns 27

    Horse Teeth 9