Skip to content

Where's Ghoolie?

The Browns Board
101 12 2.3k 1
  • This thread is everything I hoped for and more.

    @horse-balls said:

    This thread is everything I hoped for and more.

    As long as Dutchboy doesn't run off expect more of the same.

  • @horse-balls said:

    This thread is everything I hoped for and more.

    You bring up Ghoolie and his bitches just come running to defend his honor ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    You bring up Ghoolie and his bitches just come running to defend his honor ?

    Says the buffoon who can't prove Ghoolie is what you're accuse him of.

  • I want to buy my black grandmother in Memphis some accordion lessons for Christmas,  he could probably use the money.

    @horse-balls said:

    I want to buy my black grandmother in Memphis some accordion lessons for Christmas,  he could probably use the money.

    You too?

    The Jerk!! Classic!! | Movie quotes funny, Funny movies, Movies

  • sydS syd

    @fy56 said:

    That's still smarter than anything you've said.

    Try and be like Ghoolie more often. 

    omg i found goolie and gorka is with him,LOl a couple of seamen they are

    @syd said:

    omg i found goolie and gorka is with him,LOl a couple of seamen they are

    Shut up syd.

  • @nickers said:

    These "Ghey" fucks will take it as a compliment lol...

    Yet you and ol’ Gorka wouldn’t have the balls in a million years to ever talk shit to me in person.

    Unless one of you keyboard warriors want to prove me wrong, of course. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yet you and ol’ Gorka wouldn’t have the balls in a million years to ever talk shit to me in person.

    Unless one of you keyboard warriors want to prove me wrong, of course. ?

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yet you and ol’ Gorka wouldn’t have the balls in a million years to ever talk shit to me in person.

    Unless one of you keyboard warriors want to prove me wrong, of course. ?

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

    @fy56 said:

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

  • @syd said:

    omg i found goolie and gorka is with him,LOl a couple of seamen they are

    Shut up syd.

    @fy56 said:

    Shut up syd.

    I know I know, it's ok there big Fella, I know the truth hurt's 

  • @fy56 said:

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    @nickers said:

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    Cool story, bro.

    Concord, huh? How about we meet at the McDonalds at 306 and 422, Friday night then. 

  • @nickers said:

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    Cool story, bro.

    Concord, huh? How about we meet at the McDonalds at 306 and 422, Friday night then. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Cool story, bro.

    Concord, huh? How about we meet at the McDonalds at 306 and 422, Friday night then. 

    someone better live stream it 

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Cool story, bro.

    Concord, huh? How about we meet at the McDonalds at 306 and 422, Friday night then. 

    someone better live stream it 

    @syd said:

    someone better live stream it 

    Damn, last time I got in a fight at McDonalds was 1975 when I was 20.  Cops were on the way and we all got the hell out of there.

  • Well, this is better than draft talk!!

    Browns 27

    Horse Teeth 9

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Cool story, bro.

    Concord, huh? How about we meet at the McDonalds at 306 and 422, Friday night then. 

    someone better live stream it 

    @syd said:

    someone better live stream it 

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

  • Well, this is better than draft talk!!

    Browns 27

    Horse Teeth 9

    @bob806 said:

    Well, this is better than draft talk!!

    Browns 27

    Horse Teeth 9

    You are more optimistic on the score than I

  • @syd said:

    someone better live stream it 

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    @nickers said:

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    wow that vegas trip sure came up quick, if you are gonna get some hookers make sure you go to the high end clubs,gonna cost you more but what happens in vegas stays in vegas, if you know what i mean

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    wow that vegas trip sure came up quick, if you are gonna get some hookers make sure you go to the high end clubs,gonna cost you more but what happens in vegas stays in vegas, if you know what i mean

    @syd said:

    wow that vegas trip sure came up quick, if you are gonna get some hookers make sure you go to the high end clubs,gonna cost you more but what happens in vegas stays in vegas, if you know what i mean

    LOL!... No!...

    Going to catch a few shows.. Gamble.. Go to the Grand Canyon and Valley of Fire to go hiking... I want to go to Counts Customs and checkout the cars up close.. Stop at Club Vamp'd hoping they'll have an open mic night there... Maybe meet Danny Koker himself (The Count) I doubt that happens but who knows..... And bury a few people in the desert while I'm there.. And maybe hook up with my Aunt and Uncle who live in Kingman Az. ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    @nickers said:

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    @nickers said:

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

  • @nickers said:

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    @nickers said:

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    @syd said:

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

  • sydS syd

    @fy56 said:

    Shut up syd.

    I know I know, it's ok there big Fella, I know the truth hurt's 

    @syd said:

    I know I know, it's ok there big Fella, I know the truth hurt's 

    I’m not  at all  surprised that a moron like you believes that a stupid video of fictional sea monsters is truth.

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    @syd said:

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    I thought it was funny that I hurt this buffoons feelings so badly he wants to fight.

    Suck it up Dutchboy.