Skip to content

Where's Ghoolie?

The Browns Board
101 12 2.3k 1
  • @syd said:

    someone better live stream it 

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    @nickers said:

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    wow that vegas trip sure came up quick, if you are gonna get some hookers make sure you go to the high end clubs,gonna cost you more but what happens in vegas stays in vegas, if you know what i mean

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    wow that vegas trip sure came up quick, if you are gonna get some hookers make sure you go to the high end clubs,gonna cost you more but what happens in vegas stays in vegas, if you know what i mean

    @syd said:

    wow that vegas trip sure came up quick, if you are gonna get some hookers make sure you go to the high end clubs,gonna cost you more but what happens in vegas stays in vegas, if you know what i mean

    LOL!... No!...

    Going to catch a few shows.. Gamble.. Go to the Grand Canyon and Valley of Fire to go hiking... I want to go to Counts Customs and checkout the cars up close.. Stop at Club Vamp'd hoping they'll have an open mic night there... Maybe meet Danny Koker himself (The Count) I doubt that happens but who knows..... And bury a few people in the desert while I'm there.. And maybe hook up with my Aunt and Uncle who live in Kingman Az. ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Hey Nickers, shut this guy up and go talk to him person.

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    @nickers said:

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    @nickers said:

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

  • @nickers said:

    I'll meet this coward anywhere he wants... Lets see who shows up... I'm not afraid of him or anyone... He should look in the mirror before calling anyone a keyboard warrior... He does a pretty good job at it himself... I have gotten in fights with guys 2x's my size and beat their ass like a red headed step child... Bring it on loser! My father was a local gold glover who taught me how to take care of myself when I was younger... I have been in bar brawls and fought on the street... Be careful what you wish for...

    @nickers said:

    I don't drive so whoever wants to see me in Kirtland has to drive me ( I don't drive due to poor vision)... He got the wrong Micky D's off by about 5-6 miles..  And I have plans this Friday..  I live farther east... In fact... My next few weeks are tied up with Family stuff and My friend is doing a big Christmas Show at the Agora.. And then I leave for Vegas in January... Anything after that is fair game...

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    @syd said:

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

  • sydS syd

    @fy56 said:

    Shut up syd.

    I know I know, it's ok there big Fella, I know the truth hurt's 

    @syd said:

    I know I know, it's ok there big Fella, I know the truth hurt's 

    I’m not  at all  surprised that a moron like you believes that a stupid video of fictional sea monsters is truth.

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    ???

    Jesus, that is some world-class, gold medal winning backpedaling here! That's as good as Gorka getting ballsy and calling me a pussy and then getting as quiet as a church mouse when I suggested we meet at the Royal Oaks bar in Youngstown to discuss the matter more. "But...but... I'm an old man!" ?

    So much for "I'll meet that coward anywhere he wants..." That McDonald's has to be about 40 miles from Canal Fulton, but sure, I'll drive 5 or 6 more miles, sometime next year when your super duper busy social calendar clears. ?

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    @syd said:

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    I thought it was funny that I hurt this buffoons feelings so badly he wants to fight.

    Suck it up Dutchboy.

  • @syd said:

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    I thought it was funny that I hurt this buffoons feelings so badly he wants to fight.

    Suck it up Dutchboy.

    @fy56 said:

    I thought it was funny that I hurt this buffoons feelings so badly he wants to fight.

    Suck it up Dutchboy.

    I made you change your name on here, then you hid for months pretending that you weren't Gorka. ?

    There's a reason the biggest pussies on this board idolize Ghoolie, the biggest fake "tough guy" anyone has ever met. Him threatening Steve with a lawsuit if his account wasn't deleted was the epitome of snowflake ness. ?

  • @syd said:

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    @dutch-oven said:

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    Feeling is mutual, I find you quite hilarious.

    “Gorkas words hurt me”!! Lol

  • @fy56 said:

    I thought it was funny that I hurt this buffoons feelings so badly he wants to fight.

    Suck it up Dutchboy.

    I made you change your name on here, then you hid for months pretending that you weren't Gorka. ?

    There's a reason the biggest pussies on this board idolize Ghoolie, the biggest fake "tough guy" anyone has ever met. Him threatening Steve with a lawsuit if his account wasn't deleted was the epitome of snowflake ness. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I made you change your name on here, then you hid for months pretending that you weren't Gorka. ?

    There's a reason the biggest pussies on this board idolize Ghoolie, the biggest fake "tough guy" anyone has ever met. Him threatening Steve with a lawsuit if his account wasn't deleted was the epitome of snowflake ness. ?

    That’s it, let it all out Dutchboy. Lol

    Maybe I’ll read it. Lol

  • @syd said:

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    @dutch-oven said:

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    He's been trying to suck up to Ghoolie forever while pretending he likes the Browns (except for Myles Garrett of course - gee, why would that be?) Anytime you see a cyber tough guy in the land of nobody can see what he looks like - it's easy to see why he needs Ghoolie's emotional rescue/protection.  Once upon a time in Nashville, I was challenged to a fight on this message board by Ghoolie when the Browns were in town for the weekend.  Guess which one of us showed up to the fight when Hoorta and Gipper were in town for the game?  I'll give you a hint - it wasn't him.  

    And Gorka, or whatever your screen name is now - nobody needed to accuse Ghoolie of beating his lady because he took care of that all by himself on a PUBLIC message board.  Without the confession and substances of choice that inspired him to make such an announcement after midnight - you wouldn't have to be looking so hard to invent a bad guy here. That said, when he makes his comments about wives of people in here - it's game on man for any applicable reminders!   Having said all that I'm sure @horse-balls (that was the lifetime Mod Atenears selected to run his board) would be happy to fill you in on how well your super hero played nice with others.  To Ghoolie's credit though, I haven't seen him embrace you yet.  You might want to ask Cal if you can borrow his knee pads or see if Elon Muskrat has a few dollars you can borrow. And to think, I was actually trying to refrain from posting in this thread.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    Feeling is mutual, I find you quite hilarious.

    “Gorkas words hurt me”!! Lol

    @fy56 said:

    Feeling is mutual, I find you quite hilarious.

    “Gorkas words hurt me”!! Lol

    My words literally forced you to change your TBB name, then hide for months pretending you weren’t Gorka! ???

  • @fy56 said:

    Feeling is mutual, I find you quite hilarious.

    “Gorkas words hurt me”!! Lol

    My words literally forced you to change your TBB name, then hide for months pretending you weren’t Gorka! ???

    @dutch-oven said:

    My words literally forced you to change your TBB name, then hide for months pretending you weren’t Gorka! ???

    Whatever you want to believe Dutchboy. I’m sure everyone here is well aware of your lone accomplishment in life.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    He's been trying to suck up to Ghoolie forever while pretending he likes the Browns (except for Myles Garrett of course - gee, why would that be?) Anytime you see a cyber tough guy in the land of nobody can see what he looks like - it's easy to see why he needs Ghoolie's emotional rescue/protection.  Once upon a time in Nashville, I was challenged to a fight on this message board by Ghoolie when the Browns were in town for the weekend.  Guess which one of us showed up to the fight when Hoorta and Gipper were in town for the game?  I'll give you a hint - it wasn't him.  

    And Gorka, or whatever your screen name is now - nobody needed to accuse Ghoolie of beating his lady because he took care of that all by himself on a PUBLIC message board.  Without the confession and substances of choice that inspired him to make such an announcement after midnight - you wouldn't have to be looking so hard to invent a bad guy here. That said, when he makes his comments about wives of people in here - it's game on man for any applicable reminders!   Having said all that I'm sure @horse-balls (that was the lifetime Mod Atenears selected to run his board) would be happy to fill you in on how well your super hero played nice with others.  To Ghoolie's credit though, I haven't seen him embrace you yet.  You might want to ask Cal if you can borrow his knee pads or see if Elon Muskrat has a few dollars you can borrow. And to think, I was actually trying to refrain from posting in this thread.  

    @flugel said:

    He's been trying to suck up to Ghoolie forever while pretending he likes the Browns (except for Myles Garrett of course - gee, why would that be?) Anytime you see a cyber tough guy in the land of nobody can see what he looks like - it's easy to see why he needs Ghoolie's emotional rescue/protection.  Once upon a time in Nashville, I was challenged to a fight on this message board by Ghoolie when the Browns were in town for the weekend.  Guess which one of us showed up to the fight when Hoorta and Gipper were in town for the game?  I'll give you a hint - it wasn't him.  

    And Gorka, or whatever your screen name is now - nobody needed to accuse Ghoolie of beating his lady because he took care of that all by himself on a PUBLIC message board.  Without the confession and substances of choice that inspired him to make such an announcement after midnight - you wouldn't have to be looking so hard to invent a bad guy here. That said, when he makes his comments about wives of people in here - it's game on man for any applicable reminders!   Having said all that I'm sure @horse-balls (that was the lifetime Mod Atenears selected to run his board) would be happy to fill you in on how well your super hero played nice with others.  To Ghoolie's credit though, I haven't seen him embrace you yet.  You might want to ask Cal if you can borrow his knee pads or see if Elon Muskrat has a few dollars you can borrow. And to think, I was actually trying to refrain from posting in this thread.  

    blah2.gif.d836e74f50635b6e762305906e5b02f4.gif

  • Yeah, it's not like you fuckers are obsessed or anything..

    ?

    WSS

  • @dutch-oven said:

    My words literally forced you to change your TBB name, then hide for months pretending you weren’t Gorka! ???

    Whatever you want to believe Dutchboy. I’m sure everyone here is well aware of your lone accomplishment in life.

    @fy56 said:

    Whatever you want to believe Dutchboy. I’m sure everyone here is well aware of your lone accomplishment in life.

    Making you my bitch isn’t my lone accomplishment in life, but goddamn, it might be my most humorous! 

  • @fy56 said:

    Whatever you want to believe Dutchboy. I’m sure everyone here is well aware of your lone accomplishment in life.

    Making you my bitch isn’t my lone accomplishment in life, but goddamn, it might be my most humorous! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Making you my bitch isn’t my lone accomplishment in life, but goddamn, it might be my most humorous! 

    LOL riiiiight...keep telling that to yourself bitch!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Making you my bitch isn’t my lone accomplishment in life, but goddamn, it might be my most humorous! 

    LOL riiiiight...keep telling that to yourself bitch!

    @fy56 said:

    LOL riiiiight...keep telling that to yourself bitch!

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL riiiiight...keep telling that to yourself bitch!

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

    Quite the contrary, it's been quite an enjoyable experience making you and Syd my 2 little bitches.