Skip to content

Where's Ghoolie?

The Browns Board
101 12 2.3k 1
  • @fy56 said:

    I thought it was funny that I hurt this buffoons feelings so badly he wants to fight.

    Suck it up Dutchboy.

    I made you change your name on here, then you hid for months pretending that you weren't Gorka. ?

    There's a reason the biggest pussies on this board idolize Ghoolie, the biggest fake "tough guy" anyone has ever met. Him threatening Steve with a lawsuit if his account wasn't deleted was the epitome of snowflake ness. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I made you change your name on here, then you hid for months pretending that you weren't Gorka. ?

    There's a reason the biggest pussies on this board idolize Ghoolie, the biggest fake "tough guy" anyone has ever met. Him threatening Steve with a lawsuit if his account wasn't deleted was the epitome of snowflake ness. ?

    That’s it, let it all out Dutchboy. Lol

    Maybe I’ll read it. Lol

  • @syd said:

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    @dutch-oven said:

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    He's been trying to suck up to Ghoolie forever while pretending he likes the Browns (except for Myles Garrett of course - gee, why would that be?) Anytime you see a cyber tough guy in the land of nobody can see what he looks like - it's easy to see why he needs Ghoolie's emotional rescue/protection.  Once upon a time in Nashville, I was challenged to a fight on this message board by Ghoolie when the Browns were in town for the weekend.  Guess which one of us showed up to the fight when Hoorta and Gipper were in town for the game?  I'll give you a hint - it wasn't him.  

    And Gorka, or whatever your screen name is now - nobody needed to accuse Ghoolie of beating his lady because he took care of that all by himself on a PUBLIC message board.  Without the confession and substances of choice that inspired him to make such an announcement after midnight - you wouldn't have to be looking so hard to invent a bad guy here. That said, when he makes his comments about wives of people in here - it's game on man for any applicable reminders!   Having said all that I'm sure @horse-balls (that was the lifetime Mod Atenears selected to run his board) would be happy to fill you in on how well your super hero played nice with others.  To Ghoolie's credit though, I haven't seen him embrace you yet.  You might want to ask Cal if you can borrow his knee pads or see if Elon Muskrat has a few dollars you can borrow. And to think, I was actually trying to refrain from posting in this thread.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    Feeling is mutual, I find you quite hilarious.

    “Gorkas words hurt me”!! Lol

    @fy56 said:

    Feeling is mutual, I find you quite hilarious.

    “Gorkas words hurt me”!! Lol

    My words literally forced you to change your TBB name, then hide for months pretending you weren’t Gorka! ???

  • @fy56 said:

    Feeling is mutual, I find you quite hilarious.

    “Gorkas words hurt me”!! Lol

    My words literally forced you to change your TBB name, then hide for months pretending you weren’t Gorka! ???

    @dutch-oven said:

    My words literally forced you to change your TBB name, then hide for months pretending you weren’t Gorka! ???

    Whatever you want to believe Dutchboy. I’m sure everyone here is well aware of your lone accomplishment in life.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It was hilarious, but 100% on-brand for him.

    He's been trying to suck up to Ghoolie forever while pretending he likes the Browns (except for Myles Garrett of course - gee, why would that be?) Anytime you see a cyber tough guy in the land of nobody can see what he looks like - it's easy to see why he needs Ghoolie's emotional rescue/protection.  Once upon a time in Nashville, I was challenged to a fight on this message board by Ghoolie when the Browns were in town for the weekend.  Guess which one of us showed up to the fight when Hoorta and Gipper were in town for the game?  I'll give you a hint - it wasn't him.  

    And Gorka, or whatever your screen name is now - nobody needed to accuse Ghoolie of beating his lady because he took care of that all by himself on a PUBLIC message board.  Without the confession and substances of choice that inspired him to make such an announcement after midnight - you wouldn't have to be looking so hard to invent a bad guy here. That said, when he makes his comments about wives of people in here - it's game on man for any applicable reminders!   Having said all that I'm sure @horse-balls (that was the lifetime Mod Atenears selected to run his board) would be happy to fill you in on how well your super hero played nice with others.  To Ghoolie's credit though, I haven't seen him embrace you yet.  You might want to ask Cal if you can borrow his knee pads or see if Elon Muskrat has a few dollars you can borrow. And to think, I was actually trying to refrain from posting in this thread.  

    @flugel said:

    He's been trying to suck up to Ghoolie forever while pretending he likes the Browns (except for Myles Garrett of course - gee, why would that be?) Anytime you see a cyber tough guy in the land of nobody can see what he looks like - it's easy to see why he needs Ghoolie's emotional rescue/protection.  Once upon a time in Nashville, I was challenged to a fight on this message board by Ghoolie when the Browns were in town for the weekend.  Guess which one of us showed up to the fight when Hoorta and Gipper were in town for the game?  I'll give you a hint - it wasn't him.  

    And Gorka, or whatever your screen name is now - nobody needed to accuse Ghoolie of beating his lady because he took care of that all by himself on a PUBLIC message board.  Without the confession and substances of choice that inspired him to make such an announcement after midnight - you wouldn't have to be looking so hard to invent a bad guy here. That said, when he makes his comments about wives of people in here - it's game on man for any applicable reminders!   Having said all that I'm sure @horse-balls (that was the lifetime Mod Atenears selected to run his board) would be happy to fill you in on how well your super hero played nice with others.  To Ghoolie's credit though, I haven't seen him embrace you yet.  You might want to ask Cal if you can borrow his knee pads or see if Elon Muskrat has a few dollars you can borrow. And to think, I was actually trying to refrain from posting in this thread.  

    blah2.gif.d836e74f50635b6e762305906e5b02f4.gif

  • Yeah, it's not like you fuckers are obsessed or anything..

    ?

    WSS

  • @dutch-oven said:

    My words literally forced you to change your TBB name, then hide for months pretending you weren’t Gorka! ???

    Whatever you want to believe Dutchboy. I’m sure everyone here is well aware of your lone accomplishment in life.

    @fy56 said:

    Whatever you want to believe Dutchboy. I’m sure everyone here is well aware of your lone accomplishment in life.

    Making you my bitch isn’t my lone accomplishment in life, but goddamn, it might be my most humorous! 

  • @fy56 said:

    Whatever you want to believe Dutchboy. I’m sure everyone here is well aware of your lone accomplishment in life.

    Making you my bitch isn’t my lone accomplishment in life, but goddamn, it might be my most humorous! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Making you my bitch isn’t my lone accomplishment in life, but goddamn, it might be my most humorous! 

    LOL riiiiight...keep telling that to yourself bitch!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Making you my bitch isn’t my lone accomplishment in life, but goddamn, it might be my most humorous! 

    LOL riiiiight...keep telling that to yourself bitch!

    @fy56 said:

    LOL riiiiight...keep telling that to yourself bitch!

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL riiiiight...keep telling that to yourself bitch!

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

    Quite the contrary, it's been quite an enjoyable experience making you and Syd my 2 little bitches.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

    Quite the contrary, it's been quite an enjoyable experience making you and Syd my 2 little bitches.

    @fy56 said:

    Quite the contrary, it's been quite enjoyable making you and Syd my little bitches.

    When you go to your next Klan meeting you can tell all your hood wearin’ brothers how you hid behind a keyboard and really showed two strangers what’s up! ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Quite the contrary, it's been quite enjoyable making you and Syd my little bitches.

    When you go to your next Klan meeting you can tell all your hood wearin’ brothers how you hid behind a keyboard and really showed two strangers what’s up! ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    When you go to your next Klan meeting you can tell all your hood wearin’ brothers how you hid behind a keyboard and really showed two strangers what’s up! ?

    1339.gif.eb48bedf5ccbb501fff13a2f7003a5b6.gif

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL riiiiight...keep telling that to yourself bitch!

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

    Poor guy is in love and Ghoolie barely knows he exists.  Watch how hard he tries when Ghoolie returns. It's adorable! ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

    Poor guy is in love and Ghoolie barely knows he exists.  Watch how hard he tries when Ghoolie returns. It's adorable! ?

    @flugel said:

    Poor guy is in love and Ghoolie barely knows he exists.  Watch how hard he tries when Ghoolie returns. It's adorable! ?

    Shut up Flugal. Your parents barely knew you existed.

  • @flugel said:

    Poor guy is in love and Ghoolie barely knows he exists.  Watch how hard he tries when Ghoolie returns. It's adorable! ?

    Shut up Flugal. Your parents barely knew you existed.

    @fy56 said:

    Shut up Flugal. Your parents barely knew you existed.

    gorka's mom

  • and here is a picture of gorka

  • sydS syd

    @fy56 said:

    Shut up Flugal. Your parents barely knew you existed.

    gorka's mom

    @syd said:

    gorka's mom

    Shut up sydney.

    You were found in a dumpster, so why don't you go look for your own mom, or have you given up?

  • @syd said:

    I thought it was funny that he asked nickers to fight for him,,,LMAO

    I thought it was funny that I hurt this buffoons feelings so badly he wants to fight.

    Suck it up Dutchboy.

    @fy56 said:

    I thought it was funny that I hurt this buffoons feelings so badly he wants to fight.

    Suck it up Dutchboy.

    you are just a weasel behind a keyboard who has to ask other people to fight his battles for him, you are pathetic 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Gorka’s longing to gargle Ghoolie’s balls has made him quite cranky! 

    Poor guy is in love and Ghoolie barely knows he exists.  Watch how hard he tries when Ghoolie returns. It's adorable! ?

    @flugel said:

    Poor guy is in love and Ghoolie barely knows he exists.  Watch how hard he tries when Ghoolie returns. It's adorable! ?

    Gorka WOULD have the common courtesy of giving Ghoolie a reach-around if he did!