Skip to content

Ryan Day

College Football Forum
28 7 768 1
  • I think he needs another 5 or 6 years to really settle in

  • Ryan’s clock management leaves me shaking my head.

    Chip Kelly shouldn’t be allowed to call the plays for a middle school team.

    Time for the AD to clean house at the end of the season.

  • Raise your arms if you’re ass should be fired.

    IMG_0336.png

  • Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

  • AxeA Axe

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    @axe said:

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    I would still fire him

  • sydS syd

    @axe said:

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    I would still fire him

    @syd said:

    I would still fire him

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

  • Good luck with those playoffs....

  • @mld-woody said:

    Good luck with those playoffs....

    Are you referring to Michigan in the playoffs? I agree…good luck.

  • $35 mil payout?  Yikes?

  • AxeA Axe

    $35 mil payout?  Yikes?

    @axe said:

    $35 mil payout?  Yikes?

    Chump change for OSU. Day has to go. 

  • @syd said:

    I would still fire him

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    @nickers said:

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

  • @nickers said:

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    @browns149 said:

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    Our kicker is pretty good too

  • @browns149 said:

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    Our kicker is pretty good too

    @mld-woody said:

    Our kicker is pretty good too

    A lot better than the Buckeyes kicker.

  • AxeA Axe

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    @axe said:

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    The scary thing is he and Chip Kelly looked liked like the only 2 people in Columbus that didn't know Michigan has the best tandem of DTs in the country.  That was a 5 loss team so there were things to exploit those 2 Coaches didn't research and prepare for at all.  The REAL Coaches here that won National Championships in the new millennium were able to beat Michigan repeatedly.  Day is more like Cooper where the season ends the week before the rivalry both guys weren't wired to handle. 

  • three-time-loser-loser.gif

  • giphy-2848359854.gif

  • GdqRtU_XsAArVXs.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    @browns149 said:

    Totally horrible game plan 

    only thing worse was kamals campaign,lol

  • @axe said:

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    The scary thing is he and Chip Kelly looked liked like the only 2 people in Columbus that didn't know Michigan has the best tandem of DTs in the country.  That was a 5 loss team so there were things to exploit those 2 Coaches didn't research and prepare for at all.  The REAL Coaches here that won National Championships in the new millennium were able to beat Michigan repeatedly.  Day is more like Cooper where the season ends the week before the rivalry both guys weren't wired to handle. 

    @flugel said:

    Cooper

    I was at The Game when he won it,we were outside the stadium and he drove by waving out the window to us,at the time it was a very cool moment