Skip to content

Ryan Day

College Football Forum
28 7 770 1
  • @syd said:

    I would still fire him

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @nickers said:

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

  • @nickers said:

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @browns149 said:

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    Our kicker is pretty good too

  • @browns149 said:

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    Our kicker is pretty good too

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mld-woody said:

    Our kicker is pretty good too

    A lot better than the Buckeyes kicker.

  • AxeA Axe

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @axe said:

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    The scary thing is he and Chip Kelly looked liked like the only 2 people in Columbus that didn't know Michigan has the best tandem of DTs in the country.  That was a 5 loss team so there were things to exploit those 2 Coaches didn't research and prepare for at all.  The REAL Coaches here that won National Championships in the new millennium were able to beat Michigan repeatedly.  Day is more like Cooper where the season ends the week before the rivalry both guys weren't wired to handle. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    three-time-loser-loser.gif

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #18

    giphy-2848359854.gif

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #19

    GdqRtU_XsAArVXs.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @browns149 said:

    Totally horrible game plan 

    only thing worse was kamals campaign,lol

  • @axe said:

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    The scary thing is he and Chip Kelly looked liked like the only 2 people in Columbus that didn't know Michigan has the best tandem of DTs in the country.  That was a 5 loss team so there were things to exploit those 2 Coaches didn't research and prepare for at all.  The REAL Coaches here that won National Championships in the new millennium were able to beat Michigan repeatedly.  Day is more like Cooper where the season ends the week before the rivalry both guys weren't wired to handle. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @flugel said:

    Cooper

    I was at The Game when he won it,we were outside the stadium and he drove by waving out the window to us,at the time it was a very cool moment

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #22
  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #23

    IMG_0304.png

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #24

    NATTY Monday Night

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I’m glad they chose option B.

    IMG_0560.jpeg

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @mld-woody said:

    third-base-new-hampshire-birthplace-of-r

    https://cfbnewsnow.com/manchester-nh-erects-billboard-reading-welcome-to-third-base-birthplace-of-ryan-day/

    Hahahahaha 

    I bet Barbie has a pink T-shirt that says "Welcome to 3rd Base"  

  • I’m glad they chose option B.

    IMG_0560.jpeg

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @canton-dawg said:

    I’m glad they chose option B.

    IMG_0560.jpeg

    I hope they're still pissed and prepared.  As we've seen, winning 2 of the 3 NATTYs they've participated in since 2000 AD - these weren't given.  They were earned...

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I’m glad they chose option B.

    IMG_0560.jpeg

    I hope they're still pissed and prepared.  As we've seen, winning 2 of the 3 NATTYs they've participated in since 2000 AD - these weren't given.  They were earned...

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @flugel said:

    I hope they're still pissed and prepared.  As we've seen, winning 2 of the 3 NATTYs they've participated in since 2000 AD - these weren't given.  They were earned...

    Or cheated!