Skip to content

Ryan Day

College Football Forum
28 7 770 1
  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Is soooo fired!

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Ryan Day coached this game like a scared ass pussy... They deserve to lose... I can't defend this asshole anymore... Bring on Mike Vrabel... Ryan Day was scared shitless today... Yeah... I get the missed FG's... But the play calling was gutless!... Fuck Ryan Day... Stick a fork in him...

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I think he needs another 5 or 6 years to really settle in

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Ryan’s clock management leaves me shaking my head.

    Chip Kelly shouldn’t be allowed to call the plays for a middle school team.

    Time for the AD to clean house at the end of the season.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #5

    Raise your arms if you’re ass should be fired.

    IMG_0336.png

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

  • AxeA Axe

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @axe said:

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    I would still fire him

  • sydS syd

    @axe said:

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    I would still fire him

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @syd said:

    I would still fire him

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #9
    CFB Focus 🏈@216_CFFOCUS
    Not as against a coaching change as I was earlier after learning that security had to break up fights in the locker room and in the parking lot at the Woody. It appears that Day (and a couple of other coaches) may have lost the team, and once that happens it's nearly impossible Show more

    Good luck with those playoffs....

  • CFB Focus 🏈@216_CFFOCUS
    Not as against a coaching change as I was earlier after learning that security had to break up fights in the locker room and in the parking lot at the Woody. It appears that Day (and a couple of other coaches) may have lost the team, and once that happens it's nearly impossible Show more

    Good luck with those playoffs....

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mld-woody said:

    Good luck with those playoffs....

    Are you referring to Michigan in the playoffs? I agree…good luck.

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #11

    $35 mil payout?  Yikes?

  • AxeA Axe

    $35 mil payout?  Yikes?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @axe said:

    $35 mil payout?  Yikes?

    Chump change for OSU. Day has to go. 

  • @syd said:

    I would still fire him

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @nickers said:

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

  • @nickers said:

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @browns149 said:

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    Our kicker is pretty good too

  • @browns149 said:

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    Our kicker is pretty good too

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mld-woody said:

    Our kicker is pretty good too

    A lot better than the Buckeyes kicker.

  • AxeA Axe

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @axe said:

    Dude has to win the national championship to save his job imo..

    The scary thing is he and Chip Kelly looked liked like the only 2 people in Columbus that didn't know Michigan has the best tandem of DTs in the country.  That was a 5 loss team so there were things to exploit those 2 Coaches didn't research and prepare for at all.  The REAL Coaches here that won National Championships in the new millennium were able to beat Michigan repeatedly.  Day is more like Cooper where the season ends the week before the rivalry both guys weren't wired to handle. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    three-time-loser-loser.gif

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #18

    giphy-2848359854.gif

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #19

    GdqRtU_XsAArVXs.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    Me too!... I am entirely disgusted with his gutless gameplan... Best WR corp in college and runs the ball a gazillion times... Assinine!

    Up the middle against the only part of that team that was any good. And our O-line was hurt. Totally horrible game plan 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @browns149 said:

    Totally horrible game plan 

    only thing worse was kamals campaign,lol