Skip to content

The Official MNF Browns at Broncos Game Thread Dec 2nd

The Browns Board
116 21 2.6k 1
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Taking Denver to cover.  

  • AxeA Axe

    Denver is better than most believe.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #6

    @axe said:

    Denver is better than most believe.

    I'm not sure that they faced a defense like the Browns yet... I'll reserve judgment...

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #7

    fuck denver

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #8

    No Cedric Tillman tonight. 🙁   Hopefully he'll be back at it and gaining more experience next week.

    So Michael Woods II and Kadarius Toney are up from the practice squad to replace him.

  • No Cedric Tillman tonight. 🙁   Hopefully he'll be back at it and gaining more experience next week.

    So Michael Woods II and Kadarius Toney are up from the practice squad to replace him.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #9

    @orion said:

    No Cedric Tillman tonight. 🙁   Hopefully he'll be back at it and gaining more experience next week.

    So Michael Woods II and Kadarius Toney are up from the practice squad to replace him.

    Looks like Jeudy and the Chief are gonna have to show up big and we need a mistake free game from Jameis... Hopefully the Chubster gets his wheels going...

  • No Cedric Tillman tonight. 🙁   Hopefully he'll be back at it and gaining more experience next week.

    So Michael Woods II and Kadarius Toney are up from the practice squad to replace him.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @orion said:

    No Cedric Tillman tonight. 🙁   Hopefully he'll be back at it and gaining more experience next week.

    So Michael Woods II and Kadarius Toney are up from the practice squad to replace him.

    what ever happened to Thrash ?

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    No Cedric Tillman tonight. 🙁   Hopefully he'll be back at it and gaining more experience next week.

    So Michael Woods II and Kadarius Toney are up from the practice squad to replace him.

    what ever happened to Thrash ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @syd said:

    what ever happened to Thrash ?

    He played 12 snaps last Thursday night vs Pittsburgh, but had no targets.

  • @syd said:

    what ever happened to Thrash ?

    He played 12 snaps last Thursday night vs Pittsburgh, but had no targets.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @dutch-oven said:

    He played 12 snaps last Thursday night vs Pittsburgh, but had no targets.

    oh hell I forgot to  ask, you have fun at the game ?

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    He played 12 snaps last Thursday night vs Pittsburgh, but had no targets.

    oh hell I forgot to  ask, you have fun at the game ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @syd said:

    oh hell I forgot to  ask, you have fun at the game ?

    It was crazy!

    Seriously, the Browns should pay me to go to all the Steelers games. I've been to the last three, and they've won all of them! I'm obviously their good luck charm. ?

  • @syd said:

    oh hell I forgot to  ask, you have fun at the game ?

    It was crazy!

    Seriously, the Browns should pay me to go to all the Steelers games. I've been to the last three, and they've won all of them! I'm obviously their good luck charm. ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @dutch-oven said:

    It was crazy!

    Seriously, the Browns should pay me to go to all the Steelers games. I've been to the last three, and they've won all of them! I'm obviously their good luck charm. ?

    Hell Yes and guess what ? i am gonna make some skyline chilli tonight

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    It was crazy!

    Seriously, the Browns should pay me to go to all the Steelers games. I've been to the last three, and they've won all of them! I'm obviously their good luck charm. ?

    Hell Yes and guess what ? i am gonna make some skyline chilli tonight

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @syd said:

    Hell Yes and guess what ? i am gonna make some skyline chilli tonight

    Why would you do such a thing syd?

    Skyline chili tastes like someone thought "You know what would be awesome? If I put a pumpkin pie in my chili!" ?

  • @syd said:

    Hell Yes and guess what ? i am gonna make some skyline chilli tonight

    Why would you do such a thing syd?

    Skyline chili tastes like someone thought "You know what would be awesome? If I put a pumpkin pie in my chili!" ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @dutch-oven said:

    Why would you do such a thing syd?

    Skyline chili tastes like someone thought "You know what would be awesome? If I put a pumpkin pie in my chili!" ?

    LMAO

    Go Browns

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    It was crazy!

    Seriously, the Browns should pay me to go to all the Steelers games. I've been to the last three, and they've won all of them! I'm obviously their good luck charm. ?

    Hell Yes and guess what ? i am gonna make some skyline chilli tonight

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @syd said:

    Hell Yes and guess what ? i am gonna make some skyline chilli tonight

    Skyline chili goes right there with Five Guys... Pure shit!... Wouldn't feed that crap to a dog...

  • @syd said:

    Hell Yes and guess what ? i am gonna make some skyline chilli tonight

    Skyline chili goes right there with Five Guys... Pure shit!... Wouldn't feed that crap to a dog...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nickers said:

    Skyline chili goes right there with Five Guys... Pure shit!... Wouldn't feed that crap to a dog...

    what ? fuck you man

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Skyline chili goes right there with Five Guys... Pure shit!... Wouldn't feed that crap to a dog...

    what ? fuck you man

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @syd said:

    what ? fuck you man

    Have a hankie... You'll be okay poopsie!

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #20

    hopefully Jeudy has a revenge game

  • @syd said:

    what ? fuck you man

    Have a hankie... You'll be okay poopsie!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @nickers said:

    Have a hankie... You'll be okay poopsie!

    calm down nickers

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Have a hankie... You'll be okay poopsie!

    calm down nickers

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @syd said:

    calm down nickers

    I'm calm... Lets just hope the browns win , huh?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Three and out, good start!

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #24

    Nice 3 & out to start by the D

    And Darden pulls up stoopid 🙁