update
-
Hi guys, just went through the upgrade process had to be honest I have no f****** clue what changes when I do that. But it's done. I okayed a bunch of new applicants so let's hope they are all worthwhile contributors. I've decided it would be more of a pain in my ass to bother with a fundraiser than to just pick up the tab. So do me a favor and try not to be assholes all the time.
???
wSS
-
Hi guys, just went through the upgrade process had to be honest I have no f****** clue what changes when I do that. But it's done. I okayed a bunch of new applicants so let's hope they are all worthwhile contributors. I've decided it would be more of a pain in my ass to bother with a fundraiser than to just pick up the tab. So do me a favor and try not to be assholes all the time.
???
wSS
So do me a favor and try not to be assholes all the time.
But it just comes naturally to some of us. ?
-
Hi guys, just went through the upgrade process had to be honest I have no f****** clue what changes when I do that. But it's done. I okayed a bunch of new applicants so let's hope they are all worthwhile contributors. I've decided it would be more of a pain in my ass to bother with a fundraiser than to just pick up the tab. So do me a favor and try not to be assholes all the time.
???
wSS
Hi guys, just went through the upgrade process had to be honest I have no f****** clue what changes when I do that. But it's done. I okayed a bunch of new applicants so let's hope they are all worthwhile contributors. I've decided it would be more of a pain in my ass to bother with a fundraiser than to just pick up the tab. So do me a favor and try not to be assholes all the time.
???
wSS
That's a big ask, Steve.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login