Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. update

update

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 6 Posters 844 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    Hi guys, just went through the upgrade process had to be honest I have no f****** clue what changes when I do that. But it's done. I okayed a bunch of new applicants so let's hope they are all worthwhile contributors. I've decided it would be more of a pain in my ass to bother with a fundraiser than to just pick up the tab. So do me a favor and try not to be assholes all the time.

    ???

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
    👍 ❤ 😂
    Quote Reply
    • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thanks WSS.

      I know this place is running on fumes but I need it for therapy lol.

      I know I'm not alone in saying this, how much $$ is needed to run it? I'm happy to chip in.

      Go Browns

      Karlis Missed
      W 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • Bob806B Bob806

        Thanks WSS.

        I know this place is running on fumes but I need it for therapy lol.

        I know I'm not alone in saying this, how much $$ is needed to run it? I'm happy to chip in.

        Go Browns

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @bob806 said:

        Thanks WSS.

        I know this place is running on fumes but I need it for therapy lol.

        I know I'm not alone in saying this, how much $$ is needed to run it? I'm happy to chip in.

        Go Browns

        Don't worry about it brother. Good to have somebody from slightly the other side politically that's capable of a friendly and respectful conversation.

        ?

        WSS 

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤ 😂
        Quote Reply
        • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
          #4

          You rock my man.

          When we meet again, expect a donation.  Just don't kiss me on the lips like the first time we met.  Send your wife or girlfriend over to do that.  Not that I am trying to make a move on her, I just prefer females.    Not that you don't.

          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
          1 Reply Last reply
          😂
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            Hi guys, just went through the upgrade process had to be honest I have no f****** clue what changes when I do that. But it's done. I okayed a bunch of new applicants so let's hope they are all worthwhile contributors. I've decided it would be more of a pain in my ass to bother with a fundraiser than to just pick up the tab. So do me a favor and try not to be assholes all the time.

            ???

            WSS

            Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 9k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            I okayed a bunch of new applicants

            I'm assuming that MJP's brother, Tom, was one of them.

            BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
            W 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • OrionO Orion

              @westside-steve said:

              I okayed a bunch of new applicants

              I'm assuming that MJP's brother, Tom, was one of them.

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @orion said:

              I'm assuming that MJP's brother, Tom, was one of them.

              Could be...

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Geordie Boy G One Year In Reacting Well First Post One Month Later Week One Done
                • 6 Posts
                • 15 Reputation
                G Geordie Boy wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'm one of em and I hope to bring some input from England for you.

                Love the browns and hopefully gonna be some good value for you guys.

                Sorry for the stupid questions...

                W L 2 Replies Last reply
                👍 ❤
                Quote Reply
                • G Geordie Boy

                  I'm one of em and I hope to bring some input from England for you.

                  Love the browns and hopefully gonna be some good value for you guys.

                  Sorry for the stupid questions...

                  Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @geordie-boy said:

                  I'm one of em and I hope to bring some input from England for you.

                  Love the browns and hopefully gonna be some good value for you guys.

                  Sorry for the stupid questions...

                  We love the Brits!

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • G Geordie Boy

                    I'm one of em and I hope to bring some input from England for you.

                    Love the browns and hopefully gonna be some good value for you guys.

                    Sorry for the stupid questions...

                    LondonBrown L Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 918 Reputation
                    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @geordie-boy said:

                    I'm one of em and I hope to bring some input from England for you.

                    Love the browns and hopefully gonna be some good value for you guys.

                    Sorry for the stupid questions...

                    A geordie joining just before Newcastle beat my beloved THFC! 
                     

                    Welcome !

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate