Healthcare Reform
-
-
They the gunman was in real good shape for an old dude and had a raspy voice..................
-
Wow, RFK Jr isn't fucking around.
So Brian Thompson and Tim Walz (Harris VP) knew each other . . .
This one's got some threads to it . . . implications of even a certain Speaker tied into this one . . .
A reach ?
May well be, but there's more and more "twerks" coming out on this all the time.
At this time, I'm wondering if he was a "Diddler" . . . you don't get to that level in a huge Corp without having "played the game" at one level or another.
Ya know, it really sucks that this is what we've been reduced too looking into in situations like this, but sadly, our society as it is now has come down to this.
Looking forward to the change . . .
-
I'm tellin ya Pelosi is Mobster... Her father was an elected mayor of Baltimore who also had mob ties and may have been a Capo regime type At least a soldier....... All the signs are there by the way she operates... I have Mob ties in my family history and have studied this my entire life... I know Cosa Nostra when I see the patterns.. Shes not part of any family... She works independently using everyone around her as pawns.... I will also guarantee you Kennedy's death was a Mob hit.... Oswald was setup as a patsy..... And I believe between her father, Jack Ruby and the Gigante Family or one of the top families were involved.. I was told this by more than one source...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login