Skip to content

The Official Browns at Steelers Game Thread Dec 8th

The Browns Board
112 19 2.9k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    You literally tried to have nickers meet me ?

    No not really. That was commonly known as being facetious. 

    I never thought for a second Nick would waste his time having a get together with you.

    Whereas I meant it when I called you out for teaming up with this Zombo character.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @fy56 said:

    No not really. That was commonly known as being facetious. 

    I never thought for a second Nick would waste his time having a get together with you.

    Whereas I meant it when I called you out for teaming up with this Zombo character.

    It would never be a "Get together"... It would be more of a "Sit Down"... That would be me sitting down and laughing my ass off!... While this tool consistently continues to make an ass of himself...

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    After spending all week talking shit, Steelers WR George Pickens has been ruled out of today's game with a hamstring injury against the Browns. 

  • PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

  • @fy56 said:

    No not really. That was commonly known as being facetious. 

    I never thought for a second Nick would waste his time having a get together with you.

    Whereas I meant it when I called you out for teaming up with this Zombo character.

    It would never be a "Get together"... It would be more of a "Sit Down"... That would be me sitting down and laughing my ass off!... While this tool consistently continues to make an ass of himself...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @nickers said:

    It would never be a "Get together"... It would be more of a "Sit Down"... That would be me sitting down and laughing my ass off!... While this tool consistently continues to make an ass of himself...

    You would never show up, and you know this.

    But keep hiding behind that keyboard of yours nickers and telling bullshit stories about you winning bar fights while at the same time dodging any attempt to meet me. ?

  • Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @packernation said:

    Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    Your wife gargles random guys balls while you watch. 

  • Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @packernation said:

    Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    Hey we don't need to remind you guys that you choked last week and got your ass whipped by the better team... Being the Lions... Lions and chiefs are the likely candidates to be in the Bowl in 25...

  • @fy56 said:

    No not really. That was commonly known as being facetious. 

    I never thought for a second Nick would waste his time having a get together with you..

    No one thought he would.

    He's a keyboard warrior like you. ?

    There's a reason pussies like you, nickers and cal all band together over on West Side Steve's Safe Space For Right-Leaning Sissies. 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    No one thought he would.

    He's a keyboard warrior like you. ?

    There's a reason pussies like you, nickers and cal all band together over on West Side Steve's Safe Space For Right-Leaning Sissies. 

    Your butthurt is so showing. Accuse me of being a keyboard warrior because I make your “comebacks” look juvenile… so now you wanna fight because you can’t handle it. Grow up.

  • @packernation said:

    Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    Hey we don't need to remind you guys that you choked last week and got your ass whipped by the better team... Being the Lions... Lions and chiefs are the likely candidates to be in the Bowl in 25...

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @nickers said:

    Hey we don't need to remind you guys that you choked last week and got your ass whipped by the better team... Being the Lions... Lions and chiefs are the likely candidates to be in the Bowl in 25...

    Yes, we lost to the best team in the league by 3 points. Best division in football is a war. Stay tuned and enjoy the ride Browns fan.

  • Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @packernation said:

    Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    Go Lions!

  • Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @packernation said:

    Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    Shut up fudge packer.

  • @nickers said:

    Hey we don't need to remind you guys that you choked last week and got your ass whipped by the better team... Being the Lions... Lions and chiefs are the likely candidates to be in the Bowl in 25...

    Yes, we lost to the best team in the league by 3 points. Best division in football is a war. Stay tuned and enjoy the ride Browns fan.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @packernation said:

    Yes, we lost to the best team in the league by 3 points. Best division in football is a war. Stay tuned and enjoy the ride Browns fan.

    But I will say you guys are pretty good... I say another off season and the Pack will be elite again...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    No one thought he would.

    He's a keyboard warrior like you. ?

    There's a reason pussies like you, nickers and cal all band together over on West Side Steve's Safe Space For Right-Leaning Sissies. 

    Your butthurt is so showing. Accuse me of being a keyboard warrior because I make your “comebacks” look juvenile… so now you wanna fight because you can’t handle it. Grow up.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #27

    @fy56 said:

    Your butthurt is so showing. Accuse me of being a keyboard warrior because I make your “comebacks” look juvenile… so now you wanna fight because you can’t handle it. Grow up.

    I embarrassed you so bad you changed your name on here and for months hid over on the Poliboard, then tried to pretend you weren't Gorka when you tip toed back over onto the Browns board, after calling me a pussy then backpedaling so hard after I suggested I go out to Youngstown to meet you in person so you could say it to my face. "But.. but... but I'm an old feeble man!" ?

    But sure, you totally own me. ? 

  • @packernation said:

    Yes, we lost to the best team in the league by 3 points. Best division in football is a war. Stay tuned and enjoy the ride Browns fan.

    But I will say you guys are pretty good... I say another off season and the Pack will be elite again...

    PackerNationP PackerNation wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @nickers said:

    But I will say you guys are pretty good... I say another off season and the Pack will be elite again...

    Again, stay tuned Browns fan. The stretch run and playoffs for the NFC North is must see TV for Browns fans. 

    Pack, Vikes, and Lions all in the show. 

    Enjoy!

  • @nickers said:

    But I will say you guys are pretty good... I say another off season and the Pack will be elite again...

    Again, stay tuned Browns fan. The stretch run and playoffs for the NFC North is must see TV for Browns fans. 

    Pack, Vikes, and Lions all in the show. 

    Enjoy!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @packernation said:

    Again, stay tuned Browns fan. The stretch run and playoffs for the NFC North is must see TV for Browns fans. 

    Pack, Vikes, and Lions all in the show. 

    Enjoy!

    It should be must watch for any fan who loves Football.... The Lions-Pack game was entertaining... Donnybrook in the playoffs can become exhausting, though...

  • @packernation said:

    Pickens out for Steelers. Not gonna matter. This game is on here in Wisconsin, but I sure as hell am not going to watch it. 

    Vikes and Falcons for me, as it will be for most NFL fans. 

    Best for Browns fans if no one witnesses the carnage.

    Your wife gargles random guys balls while you watch. 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your wife gargles random guys balls while you watch. 

    Haha, you’re just jealous it’s his wife and not you.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Your wife gargles random guys balls while you watch. 

    Haha, you’re just jealous it’s his wife and not you.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #31

    @fy56 said:

    Haha, you’re just jealous it’s his wife and not you.

    You're jealous that he has a wife.

    I think its pretty obvious you a bitter, lonely man who when he dies, no one will care. Someone will smell your rotting body from the outside of your apartment door, and we'll read about some guy being found behind his laptop in Youngstown after being dead for two weeks.

    And Zombo has already established that you are a homosexual. Your sexual longing for Ghoolie is well-known here. I think it is very progressive of you and nickers to remain friends when both of you desperately want to be Ghoolie's bitch. ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Haha, you’re just jealous it’s his wife and not you.

    You're jealous that he has a wife.

    I think its pretty obvious you a bitter, lonely man who when he dies, no one will care. Someone will smell your rotting body from the outside of your apartment door, and we'll read about some guy being found behind his laptop in Youngstown after being dead for two weeks.

    And Zombo has already established that you are a homosexual. Your sexual longing for Ghoolie is well-known here. I think it is very progressive of you and nickers to remain friends when both of you desperately want to be Ghoolie's bitch. ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #32

    @dutch-oven said:

    I bet you think I read that.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I bet you think I read that.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @fy56 said:

    I bet you think I read that.

    You got thrown off this board for being a racist piece of shit, then begged to be let back on because this is all you have.

    You read every single word of it. ?

  • @fy56 said:

    I bet you think I read that.

    You got thrown off this board for being a racist piece of shit, then begged to be let back on because this is all you have.

    You read every single word of it. ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #34

    @dutch-oven said:

    You got thrown off this board for being a racist piece of shit, then begged to be let back on because this is all you have.

    You read every single word of it. ?

    Um no I didn’t , and no I didn’t .

     Please go ahead with another blathering rant you clown.

    5, 4, 3, 2, 1….

  • @fy56 said:

    Your butthurt is so showing. Accuse me of being a keyboard warrior because I make your “comebacks” look juvenile… so now you wanna fight because you can’t handle it. Grow up.

    I embarrassed you so bad you changed your name on here and for months hid over on the Poliboard, then tried to pretend you weren't Gorka when you tip toed back over onto the Browns board, after calling me a pussy then backpedaling so hard after I suggested I go out to Youngstown to meet you in person so you could say it to my face. "But.. but... but I'm an old feeble man!" ?

    But sure, you totally own me. ? 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @dutch-oven said:

    I embarrassed you so bad you changed your name on here and for months hid over on the Poliboard, then tried to pretend you weren't Gorka when you tip toed back over onto the Browns board, after calling me a pussy then backpedaling so hard after I suggested I go out to Youngstown to meet you in person so you could say it to my face. "But.. but... but I'm an old feeble man!" ?

    But sure, you totally own me. ? 

    Did someone say something???