Bowl Mania
-
Hey guys, Zombo used to run this, but since he's not around much, I hope you don't mind me trying to start it up.
I think this link will get you there. Password is quincymorgan ya Betta baleed dat lol
Confidence points. Let's roll.
-
Hey guys, Zombo used to run this, but since he's not around much, I hope you don't mind me trying to start it up.
I think this link will get you there. Password is quincymorgan ya Betta baleed dat lol
Confidence points. Let's roll.
Hey guys, Zombo used to run this, but since he's not around much, I hope you don't mind me trying to start it up.
I think this link will get you there. Password is quincymorgan ya Betta baleed dat lol
Confidence points. Let's roll.
Whatever you do don't take A&M against USC no matter how many points you get. 14 players into the portal including 3 D linemen plus two best D linemen declare for the draft. They will be down to almost no one in the DL with experience and zero depth.
-
Hey guys, Zombo used to run this, but since he's not around much, I hope you don't mind me trying to start it up.
I think this link will get you there. Password is quincymorgan ya Betta baleed dat lol
Confidence points. Let's roll.
Whatever you do don't take A&M against USC no matter how many points you get. 14 players into the portal including 3 D linemen plus two best D linemen declare for the draft. They will be down to almost no one in the DL with experience and zero depth.
Whatever you do don't take A&M against USC no matter how many points you get. 14 players into the portal including 3 D linemen plus two best D linemen declare for the draft. They will be down to almost no one in the DL with experience and zero depth.
Wow. Amazing how they basically ruined CFB, but thanks.
PS-USC has the most annoying fight song ever
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login