Skip to content

As If We Need Anymore Proof DeFraud Is A Trolling Scumbag POS!

The Browns Board
77 15 2.1k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    And at least Billy didn't mind getting photoed on a swan in Vegas.?

    Whether it was Billy or Cheesecakes or Crablegs - they all played their best football when they had their weapon of mass destruction (Mike Evans).  Nothing like a hard working 6'5" scoring threat with great hands, good speed and a wing span covering 2 area codes...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @flugel said:

    Whether it was Billy or Cheesecakes or Crablegs - they all played their best football when they had their weapon of mass destruction (Mike Evans).  Nothing like a hard working 6'5" scoring threat with great hands, good speed and a wing span covering 2 area codes...

    LOL! And our area code is now experiencing freezing weather because everyone knows that water freezes at 40F in Texas and this morning we hit 34F with a freeze warning issued @ -6 below freezing. ?️❄️?

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I've come to respect him some as a person for scamming Jimmy Haslam out of a quarter billion dollars. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I've said long before - he never gave a damn about football, winning, team.

    He got his big money, and spent it like hunter. No class, all about himself, a user and abuser.

    and he sucks at being a qb. I miss guys like Nelson (I don't remember Graham or Plum).... Sipe, Kosar, Baker,

    even Winston cares to the max.

    The Browns all too often draft on college stats on paper, it seems.

    The list of guys who didn't give a damn is long. Like Wills and his "business decision".

    image.thumb.jpeg.d405e0b1cbe00249d714f5643f44ff91.jpeg

    Not bad points except for the fact that he won a National Championship erasing a deficit to defeat Nick Saban's defensive roster loaded with talent before going to the NFL. He also clobbered a really good Ohio State team that couldn't find any solutions for stopping him. Then in the NFL he led a Houston team to the playoffs in his 2nd and 3rd NFL seasons while making the Pro Bowl on both occasions.  Not only that (an this could be wrong), the fallout with him and Houston was his perception that they weren't going to commit what it took to win for any length of time in terms of putting/keeping good players around him.

    To me, it seemed like there was a passion for football from this guy until the Browns gave him a ridiculous amount of guaranteed money while giving up a lot of high draft picks to do that.  We don't have that guy that was willing to compete to beat even into Houston when he rallied his team to beat Josh Allen and the Bills in the playoffs.  That guy doesn't exist any more; and I'll probably never convince those that hate him he ever did. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @flugel said:

    Not bad points except for the fact that he won a National Championship erasing a deficit to defeat Nick Saban's defensive roster loaded with talent before going to the NFL. He also clobbered a really good Ohio State team that couldn't find any solutions for stopping him. Then in the NFL he led a Houston team to the playoffs in his 2nd and 3rd NFL seasons while making the Pro Bowl on both occasions.  Not only that (an this could be wrong), the fallout with him and Houston was his perception that they weren't going to commit what it took to win for any length of time in terms of putting/keeping good players around him.

    To me, it seemed like there was a passion for football from this guy until the Browns gave him a ridiculous amount of guaranteed money while giving up a lot of high draft picks to do that.  We don't have that guy that was willing to compete to beat even into Houston when he rallied his team to beat Josh Allen and the Bills in the playoffs.  That guy doesn't exist any more; and I'll probably never convince those that hate him he ever did. 

    All fair points. Guy was at a high level. But his drop off also lined up with the massage stuff too. So it could have been that and not the money. 

  • @flugel said:

    Not bad points except for the fact that he won a National Championship erasing a deficit to defeat Nick Saban's defensive roster loaded with talent before going to the NFL. He also clobbered a really good Ohio State team that couldn't find any solutions for stopping him. Then in the NFL he led a Houston team to the playoffs in his 2nd and 3rd NFL seasons while making the Pro Bowl on both occasions.  Not only that (an this could be wrong), the fallout with him and Houston was his perception that they weren't going to commit what it took to win for any length of time in terms of putting/keeping good players around him.

    To me, it seemed like there was a passion for football from this guy until the Browns gave him a ridiculous amount of guaranteed money while giving up a lot of high draft picks to do that.  We don't have that guy that was willing to compete to beat even into Houston when he rallied his team to beat Josh Allen and the Bills in the playoffs.  That guy doesn't exist any more; and I'll probably never convince those that hate him he ever did. 

    All fair points. Guy was at a high level. But his drop off also lined up with the massage stuff too. So it could have been that and not the money. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mld-woody said:

    All fair points. Guy was at a high level. But his drop off also lined up with the massage stuff too. So it could have been that and not the money. 

    I notice no one hypothesizes that Watson’s issues stem from mental illness. I suppose that only happens for a certain QB demographic on here to excuse horrible behavior ?

  • @mld-woody said:

    All fair points. Guy was at a high level. But his drop off also lined up with the massage stuff too. So it could have been that and not the money. 

    I notice no one hypothesizes that Watson’s issues stem from mental illness. I suppose that only happens for a certain QB demographic on here to excuse horrible behavior ?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @dutch-oven said:

    I notice no one hypothesizes that Watson’s issues stem from mental illness. I suppose that only happens for a certain QB demographic on here to excuse horrible behavior ?

    I can link you to some Nickers posts on the poli board that might help give you some clarity there

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I notice no one hypothesizes that Watson’s issues stem from mental illness. I suppose that only happens for a certain QB demographic on here to excuse horrible behavior ?

    I can link you to some Nickers posts on the poli board that might help give you some clarity there

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @mld-woody said:

    I can link you to some Nickers posts on the poli board that might help give you some clarity there

    Only the best and brightest over there ?

  • @flugel said:

    Not bad points except for the fact that he won a National Championship erasing a deficit to defeat Nick Saban's defensive roster loaded with talent before going to the NFL. He also clobbered a really good Ohio State team that couldn't find any solutions for stopping him. Then in the NFL he led a Houston team to the playoffs in his 2nd and 3rd NFL seasons while making the Pro Bowl on both occasions.  Not only that (an this could be wrong), the fallout with him and Houston was his perception that they weren't going to commit what it took to win for any length of time in terms of putting/keeping good players around him.

    To me, it seemed like there was a passion for football from this guy until the Browns gave him a ridiculous amount of guaranteed money while giving up a lot of high draft picks to do that.  We don't have that guy that was willing to compete to beat even into Houston when he rallied his team to beat Josh Allen and the Bills in the playoffs.  That guy doesn't exist any more; and I'll probably never convince those that hate him he ever did. 

    All fair points. Guy was at a high level. But his drop off also lined up with the massage stuff too. So it could have been that and not the money. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @mld-woody said:

    All fair points. Guy was at a high level. But his drop off also lined up with the massage stuff too. So it could have been that and not the money. 

    Very good point! 

  • @mld-woody said:

    I can link you to some Nickers posts on the poli board that might help give you some clarity there

    Only the best and brightest over there ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    Only the best and brightest over there ?

    Coincidently, the radio is playing "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus."  

  • @mld-woody said:

    All fair points. Guy was at a high level. But his drop off also lined up with the massage stuff too. So it could have been that and not the money. 

    I notice no one hypothesizes that Watson’s issues stem from mental illness. I suppose that only happens for a certain QB demographic on here to excuse horrible behavior ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @dutch-oven said:

    I notice no one hypothesizes that Watson’s issues stem from mental illness. I suppose that only happens for a certain QB demographic on here to excuse horrible behavior ?

    I notice no one but you brings up race over here.

    I have the urge to rip that little piece of work apart but for now I’ll just say to get fuck out of here with that shit. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Only the best and brightest over there ?

    Coincidently, the radio is playing "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus."  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @flugel said:

    Coincidently, the radio is playing "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus."  

    I thought that was you and Dutch sitting in a tree and smoochin' 😛

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I notice no one hypothesizes that Watson’s issues stem from mental illness. I suppose that only happens for a certain QB demographic on here to excuse horrible behavior ?

    I notice no one but you brings up race over here.

    I have the urge to rip that little piece of work apart but for now I’ll just say to get fuck out of here with that shit. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #31

    @fy56 said:

    I notice no one but you brings up race over here.

    I have the urge to rip that little piece of work apart but for now I’ll just say to get fuck out of here with that shit. 

    Well you know that I don't have to tell you the Race Card is a Liberals best friend..

  • @fy56 said:

    I notice no one but you brings up race over here.

    I have the urge to rip that little piece of work apart but for now I’ll just say to get fuck out of here with that shit. 

    Well you know that I don't have to tell you the Race Card is a Liberals best friend..

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #32

    @nickers said:

    Well you know that I don't have to tell you the Race Card is a Liberals best friend..

    /topic/71340

    ??‍♂️

  • @nickers said:

    Well you know that I don't have to tell you the Race Card is a Liberals best friend..

    /topic/71340

    ??‍♂️

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #33

    @mld-woody said:

    /topic/71340

    ??‍♂️

    WTG champ... You proved my point for me...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I notice no one hypothesizes that Watson’s issues stem from mental illness. I suppose that only happens for a certain QB demographic on here to excuse horrible behavior ?

    I notice no one but you brings up race over here.

    I have the urge to rip that little piece of work apart but for now I’ll just say to get fuck out of here with that shit. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @fy56 said:

    I notice no one but you brings up race over here.

    I have the urge to rip that little piece of work apart but for now I’ll just say to get fuck out of here with that shit. 

    You literally got thrown off this board by Zombo for bringing up race on this forum in your typically adorable Klannish way. ?

  • @nickers said:

    Well you know that I don't have to tell you the Race Card is a Liberals best friend..

    /topic/71340

    ??‍♂️

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #35

    @mld-woody said:

    /topic/71340

    ??‍♂️

    My, my, my.

    "Fuck Negroes... I can't stand them anymore!!!..."

    That's some highly inflammatory rhetoric from our boy nickers.

    I'm sure the fine people on the Poliboard quickly chastised him for such nastiness and immediately put him in his place over that. 

  • @fy56 said:

    I notice no one but you brings up race over here.

    I have the urge to rip that little piece of work apart but for now I’ll just say to get fuck out of here with that shit. 

    You literally got thrown off this board by Zombo for bringing up race on this forum in your typically adorable Klannish way. ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @dutch-oven said:

    You literally got thrown off this board by Zombo for bringing up race on this forum in your typically adorable Klannish way. ?

    it was one the countdown thread I believe

  • @mld-woody said:

    /topic/71340

    ??‍♂️

    My, my, my.

    "Fuck Negroes... I can't stand them anymore!!!..."

    That's some highly inflammatory rhetoric from our boy nickers.

    I'm sure the fine people on the Poliboard quickly chastised him for such nastiness and immediately put him in his place over that. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @dutch-oven said:

    My, my, my.

    "Fuck Negroes... I can't stand them anymore!!!..."

    That's some highly inflammatory rhetoric from our boy nickers.

    I'm sure the fine people on the Poliboard quickly chastised him for such nastiness and immediately put him in his place over that. 

    Oh yes, definitely. The whole gang quickly came together to let Nickers know how that wasn't cool and that he should apologize. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    My, my, my.

    "Fuck Negroes... I can't stand them anymore!!!..."

    That's some highly inflammatory rhetoric from our boy nickers.

    I'm sure the fine people on the Poliboard quickly chastised him for such nastiness and immediately put him in his place over that. 

    Oh yes, definitely. The whole gang quickly came together to let Nickers know how that wasn't cool and that he should apologize. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #38

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh yes, definitely. The whole gang quickly came together to let Nickers know how that wasn't cool and that he should apologize. 

    No they didn't... Quit telling more of your stupid ass lies... I stand by what I said... All you are is a stool pigeon who can't wait to tattle tail on people like a weak little kunt... Go back to to your safe space and douche out your mouth little boy... You and Douche Nozzle are a match made in heaven... Go fuck yourselves...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    My, my, my.

    "Fuck Negroes... I can't stand them anymore!!!..."

    That's some highly inflammatory rhetoric from our boy nickers.

    I'm sure the fine people on the Poliboard quickly chastised him for such nastiness and immediately put him in his place over that. 

    Oh yes, definitely. The whole gang quickly came together to let Nickers know how that wasn't cool and that he should apologize. 

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #39

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh yes, definitely. The whole gang quickly came together to let Nickers know how that wasn't cool and that he should apologize. 

    There is no gang. All that have the nads to post there (some do, most don't) stand on their own merit.

     Personally, I don't recall this post..

     I'll say this, there are number socks down there and every one of them is from one side of the aisle.

    GO BROWNS!!

    GO BUCS!!

    Tho I'm getting tempted to start calling Baker,  Jameis Mayfield.. 🙁

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #40

    I'll add this. Growing up in Euclid in the 60s.. Negro was not a derogatory term.  It was a derivative of the word Negroid..

    "Negroid is a racial classification of people who were indigenous to Africa south of the Sahara desert and the African Great Lakes, as well as isolated parts of Southeast and South Asia.

    The concept of dividing humans into three races, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid, was introduced in the 1780s by the Göttingen school of history.

    Some characteristics that were considered typical of the Negroid race included dark skin, curly hair, and a wider nose."

    This is exactly what I was taught in Social Studies classes in NE Ohio in that era....  There was no derogatory intent. It's just how it was in a non woke world..