BQ or DA??.....
-
No wonder Mangini can't make a decision.....they both suck. Of course I already knew that about Anderson....I guess I just forgot, as I watched Quinn dink and dunk since he got in there. The only hope is that Quinn will develop with experience. Anderson is definitely not an option. When some pointed out that maybe we should have drafted Sanchez in 2009, I just dismissed it....we needed linemen....and still do. It's kind of looking like Sanchez should have been the way to go. I say, we trade both qb's to whoever for proven defensive players who can tackle, and play Ratliff for the rest of the season.
-
@shepwrite said:
One guy will stay next year when we bring in a starter. I'm guessing it's Quinn because he's under contract while Anderson basically becomes a free agent (nobody would pay Anderception a massive bonus).If the Browns don't draft the best quarterback they can get, they're morons. I don't like the Ole Miss kid at all, so i don't really know who to love. Let's see how Bradford looks when he gets back.
Anderson still has one more year on contract after this season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
