Die Another Day
-
Well that’s disappointing news.
-
There's really nobody else unless they can pry Vrabel... I don't think Fickell is the answer... I don't think Ryan is totally bad but I also don't think hes incredibly great.... I think the first thing to do is ax Chip Kelly... Get a big strong pocket passer..I like Will Howard... But I think hes Gardner Minshew.. I don't think hes first round material... I think he has potential to be a great back up in an athletic system... But... Jury is still out... Hes got the playoffs to change our minds...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đŸ’—
Register Login