Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Chiefs Game Thread Dec 15th

The Browns Board
78 17 1.8k
  • Crablegs...the turnover machine 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @kvoethe said:

    Crablegs...the turnover machine 

    LOL!  I hear ya - Crablegs makes me really crabby when it's one of those days ...

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #29

    The fucked up thing is the defense is playing well today, but the special teams haven't been special and the offense has been offensive. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Interesting stat:

    I think there are five NFL teams this season that haven't scored 30 points this season. Four of them have 10 or more losses. 

    The other is the 12-1 Kansas City Chiefs. 

  • @flugel said:

    Years ago an injury like his took 2 years to get back to full strength; but drafting a RB is a good idea.

    I'm thinking LT, QB, Safety, RB...  

    I'd also love another DTackle and a DEnd. 

    I wouldn't force a QB. If they draft one, I want someone along the lines of Joe Flacco, not another DTR that doesn't fit Stefanski's offense at all. And yes, I want the Browns to move back to Stefanski's offense. That reminds me, add TE for sure to that list.

    We need about 10 picks in the first three rounds. ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'd also love another DTackle and a DEnd. 

    I wouldn't force a QB. If they draft one, I want someone along the lines of Joe Flacco, not another DTR that doesn't fit Stefanski's offense at all. And yes, I want the Browns to move back to Stefanski's offense. That reminds me, add TE for sure to that list.

    We need about 10 picks in the first three rounds. ?

    True.  How long do we have Tomlinson for?  Hall was a good idea this year until he wasn't.  Sound like we're talking about the Browns?  Having said that Hall might still end up being a good pick.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Just like Ford to run away from the big hole.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Ford is still... not good.

    Chiefs limiting the run with 2 high, that's pretty much a 'GG' as the kids say.

  • Just like Ford to run away from the big hole.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @orion said:

    Just like Ford to run away from the big hole.

    That was... something. 

  • Ford is still... not good.

    Chiefs limiting the run with 2 high, that's pretty much a 'GG' as the kids say.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @tiamat63 said:

    Ford is still... not good.

    Chiefs limiting the run with 2 high, that's pretty much a 'GG' as the kids say.

    Glizzy Gobbler? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'd also love another DTackle and a DEnd. 

    I wouldn't force a QB. If they draft one, I want someone along the lines of Joe Flacco, not another DTR that doesn't fit Stefanski's offense at all. And yes, I want the Browns to move back to Stefanski's offense. That reminds me, add TE for sure to that list.

    We need about 10 picks in the first three rounds. ?

    True.  How long do we have Tomlinson for?  Hall was a good idea this year until he wasn't.  Sound like we're talking about the Browns?  Having said that Hall might still end up being a good pick.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @flugel said:

    True.  How long do we have Tomlinson for?  Hall was a good idea this year until he wasn't.  Sound like we're talking about the Browns?  Having said that Hall might still end up being a good pick.

    Tomlinson is over 30 isn't he?

    We need to get younger on the DLine. 

  • Interesting stat:

    I think there are five NFL teams this season that haven't scored 30 points this season. Four of them have 10 or more losses. 

    The other is the 12-1 Kansas City Chiefs. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @dutch-oven said:

    Interesting stat:

    I think there are five NFL teams this season that haven't scored 30 points this season. Four of them have 10 or more losses. 

    The other is the 12-1 Kansas City Chiefs. 

    Their DC is one of the best in the business

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #38

    I think it's kind of neato when we allow our QB to get sacked while at the same time getting called for holding.

    Multitasking at its best! 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Interesting stat:

    I think there are five NFL teams this season that haven't scored 30 points this season. Four of them have 10 or more losses. 

    The other is the 12-1 Kansas City Chiefs. 

    Their DC is one of the best in the business

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @flugel said:

    Their DC is one of the best in the business

    That he is. 

    But if there is a season where Buffalo finally could get over the proverbial hump, it is this year. 

  • @flugel said:

    True.  How long do we have Tomlinson for?  Hall was a good idea this year until he wasn't.  Sound like we're talking about the Browns?  Having said that Hall might still end up being a good pick.

    Tomlinson is over 30 isn't he?

    We need to get younger on the DLine. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @dutch-oven said:

    Tomlinson is over 30 isn't he?

    We need to get younger on the DLine. 

    Yeah but I like our band aids at DT.  If we could keep 1 - he'd be my guy.  This FO is gonna have to prove how good they are at drafting.

  • @flugel said:

    Their DC is one of the best in the business

    That he is. 

    But if there is a season where Buffalo finally could get over the proverbial hump, it is this year. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @dutch-oven said:

    That he is. 

    But if there is a season where Buffalo finally could get over the proverbial hump, it is this year. 

    Agreed

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Tomlinson is over 30 isn't he?

    We need to get younger on the DLine. 

    Yeah but I like our band aids at DT.  If we could keep 1 - he'd be my guy.  This FO is gonna have to prove how good they are at drafting.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @flugel said:

    Yeah but I like our band aids at DT.  If we could keep 1 - he'd be my guy.  This FO is gonna have to prove how good they are at drafting.

    I don't know about you, but I'm super duper pumped about having Berry leading our draft team again this coming April!

  • @flugel said:

    Yeah but I like our band aids at DT.  If we could keep 1 - he'd be my guy.  This FO is gonna have to prove how good they are at drafting.

    I don't know about you, but I'm super duper pumped about having Berry leading our draft team again this coming April!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @dutch-oven said:

    I don't know about you, but I'm super duper pumped about having Berry leading our draft team again this coming April!

    I'm more nervous than Cal is sleeping with the lights off. Let's put it that way...

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I was skeptical about the trade for Jeudy, really skeptical about the contract extension given to him, but he's really turned in a nice season.

    In Game 14 he's about to hit 1000 yards on the season. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Nice pass Winston.  Geesh

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I don't know about you, but I'm super duper pumped about having Berry leading our draft team again this coming April!

    I'm more nervous than Cal is sleeping with the lights off. Let's put it that way...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @flugel said:

    I'm more nervous than Cal is sleeping with the lights off. Let's put it that way...

    I imagine he has a nightlight in every outlet in his house, along with four watchtowers with snipers outside his house. 

  • Nice pass Winston.  Geesh

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @orion said:

    Nice pass Winston.  Geesh

    Maybe he was paying homage to Watson's bounce passes? ?