Starting to look like...
-

2-4 more years of suck. Hopefully not, but I'm most certainly not expecting much at this point. Wash, rinse...repeat.
-
Hahaha that was good. Man I'm effing frunk.
-
Ha! Good one, man! My first laugh of the day.

I'd say our "Moe" also bears a resemblance (in both appearance and utter uselessness) to a Mall Cop:
http://movies-n-music.com/wp-content/uploa...05/mall_cop.jpg
All he lacks is the mustache.
-
Haha! .... Nice!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
