Skip to content

The Ultimate Dream Draft Scenario

The Browns Board
5 2 340
  • Back in the year 2000, the New York Jets somehow procured FOUR first round picks. That's right, FOUR! 

    They had the #12, 13, 18 and 27 overall draft picks. I'm going to post Kiper's most current Big Board, along with a couple of mock drafts for reference... Here's where you come in: Who would you take (realistically) with those four picks for the Browns in the upcoming 2025 Draft? 

    https://www.on3.com/pro/news/mel-kiper-shakes-up-big-board-top-25-player-rankings-for-2025-nfl-draft-ahead-of-college-football-playoff/

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2025-nfl-mock-draft-rookie-quarterbacks-drake-maye-bo-nix-and-jayden-daniels-get-offensive-help/

    https://walterfootball.com/draft2025.php

  • Here's mine:

    #12: OT Kelvin Banks, Texas

    #13: DE Shemar Stewart, Texas A&M

    #18: TE Tyler Warren, Penn State

    #27: DT Tyleik Williams, Ohio State 

    Other players I would consider: Edges James Pearce (Tennessee) and Nic Scourton (Texas A&M), DT Kenneth Grant (TTUN), WR Emeka Egbuka (Ohio State), TE Colston Loveland (TTUN). Now, I've seen CB Will Johnson (TTUN) listed in a few mock drafts in the mid/late teens, but I just don't buy it. I think he's a top 10 player all day long. If not, add him. 

  • Here's mine:

    #12: OT Kelvin Banks, Texas

    #13: DE Shemar Stewart, Texas A&M

    #18: TE Tyler Warren, Penn State

    #27: DT Tyleik Williams, Ohio State 

    Other players I would consider: Edges James Pearce (Tennessee) and Nic Scourton (Texas A&M), DT Kenneth Grant (TTUN), WR Emeka Egbuka (Ohio State), TE Colston Loveland (TTUN). Now, I've seen CB Will Johnson (TTUN) listed in a few mock drafts in the mid/late teens, but I just don't buy it. I think he's a top 10 player all day long. If not, add him. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Here's mine:

    #12: OT Kelvin Banks, Texas

    #13: DE Shemar Stewart, Texas A&M

    #18: TE Tyler Warren, Penn State

    #27: DT Tyleik Williams, Ohio State 

    Other players I would consider: Edges James Pearce (Tennessee) and Nic Scourton (Texas A&M), DT Kenneth Grant (TTUN), WR Emeka Egbuka (Ohio State), TE Colston Loveland (TTUN). Now, I've seen CB Will Johnson (TTUN) listed in a few mock drafts in the mid/late teens, but I just don't buy it. I think he's a top 10 player all day long. If not, add him. 

    #12: LT Kelvin Banks, Texas   Not to copy you Dutch but Clemson heavily endorsed him after yesterday's matchup issues

    #13: CB Will Johnson, Asterisks   We're starting too many junior varsity types at such an important position.

    #18: DT Kenneth Grant, Asterisks  With Mason Graham long gone this will work.

    #27:  EDGE: J.T. Tuimoloau, Ohio State  Slight reach here homering in some Ohio State.

    I'm developing a strange fascination with wanting to see the Buckeyes and Asterisks working together on our offensive and defensive lines....

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Here's mine:

    #12: OT Kelvin Banks, Texas

    #13: DE Shemar Stewart, Texas A&M

    #18: TE Tyler Warren, Penn State

    #27: DT Tyleik Williams, Ohio State 

    Other players I would consider: Edges James Pearce (Tennessee) and Nic Scourton (Texas A&M), DT Kenneth Grant (TTUN), WR Emeka Egbuka (Ohio State), TE Colston Loveland (TTUN). Now, I've seen CB Will Johnson (TTUN) listed in a few mock drafts in the mid/late teens, but I just don't buy it. I think he's a top 10 player all day long. If not, add him. 

    #12: LT Kelvin Banks, Texas   Not to copy you Dutch but Clemson heavily endorsed him after yesterday's matchup issues

    #13: CB Will Johnson, Asterisks   We're starting too many junior varsity types at such an important position.

    #18: DT Kenneth Grant, Asterisks  With Mason Graham long gone this will work.

    #27:  EDGE: J.T. Tuimoloau, Ohio State  Slight reach here homering in some Ohio State.

    I'm developing a strange fascination with wanting to see the Buckeyes and Asterisks working together on our offensive and defensive lines....

    @flugel said:

    #12: LT Kelvin Banks, Texas   Not to copy you Dutch but Clemson heavily endorsed him after yesterday's matchup issues

    #13: CB Will Johnson, Asterisks   We're starting too many junior varsity types at such an important position.

    #18: DT Kenneth Grant, Asterisks  With Mason Graham long gone this will work.

    #27:  EDGE: J.T. Tuimoloau, Ohio State  Slight reach here homering in some Ohio State.

    I'm developing a strange fascination with wanting to see the Buckeyes and Asterisks working together on our offensive and defensive lines....

    Me too ?

    I love the talent the Big Ten is putting out this coming draft, especially in the first round. 

  • @flugel said:

    #12: LT Kelvin Banks, Texas   Not to copy you Dutch but Clemson heavily endorsed him after yesterday's matchup issues

    #13: CB Will Johnson, Asterisks   We're starting too many junior varsity types at such an important position.

    #18: DT Kenneth Grant, Asterisks  With Mason Graham long gone this will work.

    #27:  EDGE: J.T. Tuimoloau, Ohio State  Slight reach here homering in some Ohio State.

    I'm developing a strange fascination with wanting to see the Buckeyes and Asterisks working together on our offensive and defensive lines....

    Me too ?

    I love the talent the Big Ten is putting out this coming draft, especially in the first round. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Me too ?

    I love the talent the Big Ten is putting out this coming draft, especially in the first round. 

    Definitely!   Did you hear the crowd at the Horseshoe last night chanting: "SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC"???    LMAO!   That was perfect!