The Wolf of Snow Hollow
-
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11140488/
so, I watched this movie the other day. No good westerns to watch.
This is supposed to be a comedy?
It's about a terrorized little town that has gruesome, violent, vicious murders going on, which
the sheriff sees for himself - is a werewolf.
The sheriff is a complete ass, for some strange reason. It's stupid - apparently, the director wants
the audience to think the sheriff is the werewolf. The sheriff antagonizes his daughter for whatever strange reason
I never gleaned from the stupid dialogue. the sheriff's daughter sneaks out at night to be with her boyfriend to make out
in his car. It's winter. They steam the windows and.......
of course, the werewolf strikes.
Again and again.
It's STUPID.
The ending is just as stupid, and the sheriff is the worst part of the movie - I just think
this movie is sensational but poorly done, I guess the sheriff was having a nervous breakdown or something for whatever reason I don't know but other characters actually mentioned that in the movie.
And, the ending is strange, too. And it's also stupid. I actually backed it up and re-watched the ending to make sure
I actually SAW the ending. And it wasn't any less stupid the second time.
But I will give it a D-, because even though it failed, I did watch the whole thing, waiting for it to get good.
It never did. It was stupid so much of the time.
Or, maybe an F+.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login