Skip to content

The Great ManginA Speaks + a blurb from DA

The Browns Board
5 3 853
  • 5:09:31 pm Browns coach Eric Mangina when asked if he thinks any of his players quit: “No, and if at any point do I identify something like that, they won’t playing in the weeks to come.”

    5:08:12 pm Browns coach Eric Mangina on his team’s pathetic offense: “Offensively, you have four turnovers, and they create a lot of points off of turnovers. You can’t do that against anybody.”

    5:07:37 pm Browns coach Eric Mangina on his team’s biggest problem defensively: “There’s been multiple times where we’ve had opportunities to get off the field or turn a run, leave a run at a 10-yard run and it becomes a 40-yard run. It’s a skill set that we have to work on.”

    5:06:58 pm Browns QB Derek Anderson on his future as the starter: “That’s up to Coach [Eric] Mangini. I’ll erase this from my memory and get back to work. I know that we’re 0-3, but we have good players in this locker room.”

    From the worst gametime NFL coverage ever by a network Here

  • “That’s up to Coach [Eric] Mangina. ]/quote]

    I am sure he didn't say that T...if you want to be taken seriously in other avenues, be serious here.

  • “That’s up to Coach [Eric] Mangina. ]/quote]

    I am sure he didn't say that T...if you want to be taken seriously in other avenues, be serious here.

    @ballpeen said:

    “That’s up to Coach

    I am sure he didn't say that T...if you want to be taken seriously in other avenues, be serious here.

    They were asking DA the question

    Look at the link, its on cbssports.com

  • @ballpeen said:

    “That’s up to Coach

    I am sure he didn't say that T...if you want to be taken seriously in other avenues, be serious here.

    They were asking DA the question

    Look at the link, its on cbssports.com

    @mr.-t said:

    They were asking DA the question

    Look at the link, its on cbssports.com

    no he's saying that Anderson didn't call him "mangina".

  • Wow! My Edit!!! Who gives a shit anyways half the players dont they are only showing up for a paycheck.

    $95 million dollars in salary and this is what Lerner is paying for? This is a real treat.

    Dont get all feminime when someone makes fun of these dipshits!