E. Wright currently arguing with fans on twitter
-
If you feel like giving our cornerback some personal feedback on his performance this afternoon, he is currently arguing with fans on twitter. Here is a nugget.
RT @space3352 @ithinkurwright you guys suck so bad i hope you guys know how much you've embarassed the city of cleveland
Wright's response:
RT @gpasqualicchio @ithinkurwright u guys are pathetic. When u have some rings on ur fingers THEN complain
here is the link
-
-
That wasn't Wright's response. If you dig a little deeper, a fan actually said the thing about complaining when the rings are on said fingers.
-
suns said:
That twitter account isn't real.it's real.
-
suns said:
That twitter account isn't real.someone should tell the plain dealer that. I linked there through the PD website
@NigelTufnel - my bad! that's what I get for not being familiar with twitter.
-
suns said:
That twitter account isn't real.someone should tell the plain dealer that. I linked there through the PD website
@NigelTufnel - my bad! that's what I get for not being familiar with twitter.
someone should tell the plain dealer that. I linked there through the PD website
@NigelTufnel - my bad! that's what I get for not being familiar with twitter.
No problem, my dude. Just wanted to clarify that.
-
No, that's absolutely E Wrights acct. And that fan is an idiot.
-
-
suns said:
It would have verified account by his name if it was real.That would presume that someone else would want to set up an E Wright twitter acct. I don't think he has to worry about it.
-
suns said:
It would have verified account by his name if it was real.Not every celebrity has a verified account. You have to submit it to the Twitter people I think and they confirm shit and then they get verified. Just because he doesn't have a verified symbol doesn't mean it's not really him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login