Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Dolphins Game Thread Dec 29th

The Browns Board
38 15 925
  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #20

    This guy has zero awareness

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Calais Campbell is just a bad old bitch. 

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    DTR you bum

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    A toss to a 180lb RB on 4th and short. 

    .... Nice 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Was somebody looking for a LB??

  • @bbedward said:

    Nah, they won’t be this bad next year. Bad maybe, but not this bad. 
     

    This one looks like two teams trying to lose.

    What makes you think it won’t be as bad

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #25

    @browns149 said:

    What makes you think it won’t be as bad

    I just have a hard time seeing the roster fail to surpass 3 wins next year. I could be wrong, but generally this unit is better than their record.

    They may be better off shit canning Dorsey and getting cousins, bring in some OL youth. We aren’t that bad off IMO.

    also holy crap DTR might be the worst QB to ever suit up for the browns. Perfect for tanking I guess 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I don't like that call at all.  Hip, wrap, pull.  

    It's supposed to be a man's game. 

  • I don't like that call at all.  Hip, wrap, pull.  

    It's supposed to be a man's game. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't like that call at all.  Hip, wrap, pull.  

    It's supposed to be a man's game. 

    But all that started with the whistle blowing. 

    When they showed the side view, you see other Dolphins players just standing around because they knew the play was over. Brooks apparently didn't care. 

    But the tackle on itself was fine, just the timing. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Ramsey overplayed the slant.  Great defense. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Down two scores... 

    Just get points. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't like that call at all.  Hip, wrap, pull.  

    It's supposed to be a man's game. 

    But all that started with the whistle blowing. 

    When they showed the side view, you see other Dolphins players just standing around because they knew the play was over. Brooks apparently didn't care. 

    But the tackle on itself was fine, just the timing. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @dutch-oven said:

    But all that started with the whistle blowing. 

    When they showed the side view, you see other Dolphins players just standing around because they knew the play was over. Brooks apparently didn't care. 

    But the tackle on itself was fine, just the timing. 

    The whistle started blowing by the time he made contact. I really can't get on board. Game is far too fast and you're in a situation where one score makes it a ballgame. 

  • Down two scores... 

    Just get points. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @dutch-oven said:

    Down two scores... 

    Just get points. 

    Ivy League education says no. 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Do we have more intentional grounding penalties than points? 

  • Turkey JonesT Turkey Jones wrote on last edited by Turkey Jones
    #33

    May well as see what Zappe's got next week. DTR ain't it?

  • @browns149 said:

    What makes you think it won’t be as bad

    I just have a hard time seeing the roster fail to surpass 3 wins next year. I could be wrong, but generally this unit is better than their record.

    They may be better off shit canning Dorsey and getting cousins, bring in some OL youth. We aren’t that bad off IMO.

    also holy crap DTR might be the worst QB to ever suit up for the browns. Perfect for tanking I guess 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @bbedward said:

    I just have a hard time seeing the roster fail to surpass 3 wins next year. I could be wrong, but generally this unit is better than their record.

    They may be better off shit canning Dorsey and getting cousins, bring in some OL youth. We aren’t that bad off IMO.

    also holy crap DTR might be the worst QB to ever suit up for the browns. Perfect for tanking I guess 

    I predicted less than 5 this year...Its gonna be worse.

  • @usfbrown said:

    DTR is like Winston minus any of the good parts of Winston's game.

    He’s had absolutely zero development or progression. While I don’t think he’d ever be good, the absolute lack of any improvement whatsoever raises concerns on the offensive/QB coaching here.

    M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @bbedward said:

    He’s had absolutely zero development or progression. While I don’t think he’d ever be good, the absolute lack of any improvement whatsoever raises concerns on the offensive/QB coaching here.

    Didn't watch the whole game but that was the most disappointing aspect. He looks no different from last year. McDaniels was doing his best to give the game away and we couldn't even oblige him. I don't see a QB good enough in FA or the draft for a winning season next year and if we don't make the playoffs, Myles is most likely leaving.

  • May well as see what Zappe's got next week. DTR ain't it?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @turkey-jones said:

    May well as see what Zappe's got next week. DTR ain't it?

    DTR is perfect to ensure we keep a top 3 draft pick.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #37

     One of the few bright spots... 

    Isiah McGuire has really started to put together his flashes into more consistency since being handed more reps with Zadarius' trade. 

     I have a feeling his season review will be encouraging and fun to watch.  There's nothing sexy about his game. But he's a high motor player with great fundamentals who really fills a nice role along this defensive front.

  •  One of the few bright spots... 

    Isiah McGuire has really started to put together his flashes into more consistency since being handed more reps with Zadarius' trade. 

     I have a feeling his season review will be encouraging and fun to watch.  There's nothing sexy about his game. But he's a high motor player with great fundamentals who really fills a nice role along this defensive front.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @tiamat63 said:

    One of the few bright spots... 

    Isiah McGuire

    I'd bet that without Myles he'd be more mundane.  But he certainly seems like a keeper.