Tale of the Tape - Brown @ Ravens
-
The final game in this forgettable season.
The Ravens are good at everything...except defending the pass, but I'm sure that part of that is because you can't run on them so you have to pass the ball. Still, they're second last in pass D so that's an area of concern for them.
The Ravens need this win to seal up the division title so they won't be resting players until probably half time when they're already ahead of us by 40 points.
I'm assuming that we get one last look at DTR playing QB in a Browns uniform. Tillman was finally put on IR so we won't get to see him.
Ford is hurt so they signed Aidan Robbins to the practice squad. I would truly like to see him in the game running the ball. I liked him in the preseason.
Is it April yet?
-
Saturday at 4:30pm.
Might see DTR and Zappe at QB as the Browns attempt to ensure their best draft pick position possible.
-
Let's see Zappe in at QB but also secure our final loss for a top draft position, yep, Browns football.
-
Keep DTR in there. Then there is a 0.00 percent chance of winning. If they put Zappe in he might play better. And we don’t need that
-
Zappe was here in New England. He stinks. After Saturday he won't wear a Browns uni again.
All I remember about him is how he completely dissected the Browns. ?
https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401437779/patriots-browns
-
Keep DTR in there. Then there is a 0.00 percent chance of winning. If they put Zappe in he might play better. And we don’t need that
Keep DTR in there. Then there is a 0.00 percent chance of winning. If they put Zappe in he might play better. And we don’t need that
It's a game the Ravens want to win, I wouldn't be too upset if we won ?
-
Zappe was here in New England. He stinks. After Saturday he won't wear a Browns uni again.
All I remember about him is how he completely dissected the Browns. ?
https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401437779/patriots-browns
All I remember about him is how he completely dissected the Browns. ?
https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401437779/patriots-browns
Browns have a tendency to make mediocre QBs look like Superbowl MVPs.
-
I'm sticking with King Henry on my FFL team who just led me to another weekend win. Game means nothing to the Browns except loss of a higher pick if they happen to win. It's meaningful to the Ravens though.
-
All I remember about him is how he completely dissected the Browns. ?
https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401437779/patriots-browns
Browns have a tendency to make mediocre QBs look like Superbowl MVPs.
-
-
The Browns game is of the nationally televised variety this Saturday on either on ESPN or ABC. So no real need for a game map.
Instead here’s a map of the most lewd sounding town name in each state.
I know it’s not lewd but here in WV. There is a high school named Poca and they have the nickname Dots. LMAO
-
Zappe huh! Is DTR hurt? I mean, Zzzaappeee sucks!
Browns Injury Report
OutRB Jerome Ford
TE David Njoku
CB Denzel Ward
LB Jordan Hicks
RB Pierre Strong
QuestionableQB Jameis Winston
DT Dalvin Tomlinson
DE Ogbo Okoronkwo
WR Mike Woods
TE Blake Whiteheart -
The Browns are the only NFL team to carry 3 third string QBs on their roster (DTR ZAPPE and Watson the Great)
-
The Browns are the only NFL team to carry 3 third string QBs on their roster (DTR ZAPPE and Watson the Great)
The Browns are the only NFL team to carry 3 third string QBs on their roster (DTR ZAPPE and Watson the Great)
Calling them 3rd string may even be a stretch
-
The Browns are the only NFL team to carry 3 third string QBs on their roster (DTR ZAPPE and Watson the Great)
Calling them 3rd string may even be a stretch
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

