Skip to content

The Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Jan 4th

The Browns Board
77 10 1.7k
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I hope that Ravens stay ahead of us by 9 points all game long.  ( God forgive me! As I am a Browns fan until you summon me home. )  

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #4

    van noy needs a half sack for an extra $250.000 and if he gets 2 sacks he gets $500.000, zappe you are fucked

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I hate falling back into the old Browns mode of hoping to lose games for draft status. But we have zero to play for. It would be different if we had a player that was developing or otherwise. But after this season, especially when the players soap boxed against the fans regarding massage man, I'm ok with a hoping for a loss. 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I just don't understand tanking. It's unethical.

    Three tank jobs with DePodesta involved. 2016, 2017, & last 3 games of 2024. 

    Get the guy outta here.

  • I hate falling back into the old Browns mode of hoping to lose games for draft status. But we have zero to play for. It would be different if we had a player that was developing or otherwise. But after this season, especially when the players soap boxed against the fans regarding massage man, I'm ok with a hoping for a loss. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @usfbrown said:

    I hate falling back into the old Browns mode of hoping to lose games for draft status. But we have zero to play for. It would be different if we had a player that was developing or otherwise. But after this season, especially when the players soap boxed against the fans regarding massage man, I'm ok with a hoping for a loss. 

    tell you the truth, I am looking forward  to watching the bengals kick the steelers teeth in more than watching our browns play today

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #8

    and thank god it's a road game so the Browns faithful dont have to freeze their ass's off to watch the shit show known as zappe and the fella's 

  • sydS syd

    @usfbrown said:

    I hate falling back into the old Browns mode of hoping to lose games for draft status. But we have zero to play for. It would be different if we had a player that was developing or otherwise. But after this season, especially when the players soap boxed against the fans regarding massage man, I'm ok with a hoping for a loss. 

    tell you the truth, I am looking forward  to watching the bengals kick the steelers teeth in more than watching our browns play today

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @syd said:

    tell you the truth, I am looking forward  to watching the bengals kick the steelers teeth in more than watching our browns play today

    It's damn near sacrilegious, but I prefer the Steelers over the Ratbirds. 

    My whole hate list changed in 1995

  • @syd said:

    tell you the truth, I am looking forward  to watching the bengals kick the steelers teeth in more than watching our browns play today

    It's damn near sacrilegious, but I prefer the Steelers over the Ratbirds. 

    My whole hate list changed in 1995

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @bob806 said:

    It's damn near sacrilegious, but I prefer the Steelers over the Ratbirds. 

    My whole hate list changed in 1995

    ill still take cincy over either one, Being that we are out of it

  • sydS syd

    @bob806 said:

    It's damn near sacrilegious, but I prefer the Steelers over the Ratbirds. 

    My whole hate list changed in 1995

    ill still take cincy over either one, Being that we are out of it

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @syd said:

    ill still take cincy over either one, Being that we are out of it

    Lesser of 3 evils.

    I have a weird feeling the Ratbirds beat KC in the AFC title game. Damn I hope not

  • @syd said:

    ill still take cincy over either one, Being that we are out of it

    Lesser of 3 evils.

    I have a weird feeling the Ratbirds beat KC in the AFC title game. Damn I hope not

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @bob806 said:

    Lesser of 3 evils.

    I have a weird feeling the Ratbirds beat KC in the AFC title game. Damn I hope not

    LOL Im watching highlights from The Buckeye game, doe's my heart  good

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #13

    This season’s NFL’s sack champion could be decided today. Myles Garrett is tied with Trey Hendrickson for the league lead in sacks this season with 14. Despite 102.5 total sacks in his career, second in the NFL since 2017, Garrett never has led the NFL in sacks in a season

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #14

    The Browns kick returner today is going to be somebody named Kaden Davis. He is 26 years old and has been with 4 previous teams. This will be his first NFL regular-season appearance. Hard Knocks would memorialize this guy if he can take one to the house.

  • sydS syd

    @usfbrown said:

    I hate falling back into the old Browns mode of hoping to lose games for draft status. But we have zero to play for. It would be different if we had a player that was developing or otherwise. But after this season, especially when the players soap boxed against the fans regarding massage man, I'm ok with a hoping for a loss. 

    tell you the truth, I am looking forward  to watching the bengals kick the steelers teeth in more than watching our browns play today

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @syd said:

    tell you the truth, I am looking forward  to watching the bengals kick the steelers teeth in more than watching our browns play today

    Me too Syd!  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Could you imagine if the Browns somehow won today? ?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Ravens -10.5 1H   For anyone following along.

  • Could you imagine if the Browns somehow won today? ?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    Could you imagine if the Browns somehow won today? ?

    Not with that kind of play calling Didn’t even try to get the first down  

  • Ravens -10.5 1H   For anyone following along.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tiamat63 said:

    Ravens -10.5 1H   For anyone following along.

    I took ratbirds on the money line. -2100. LOL

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Lamar is going for 150 yards today 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Game over

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Winston 2.0