Skip to content

The Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Jan 4th

The Browns Board
77 10 1.7k
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    I'm sorry, but did Fowler just refer to Dustin Hopkins as "rock solid"?

    No field goal or extra point this year has been a "chip shot" for Hopkins this year. 

  • I'm sorry, but did Fowler just refer to Dustin Hopkins as "rock solid"?

    No field goal or extra point this year has been a "chip shot" for Hopkins this year. 

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm sorry, but did Fowler just refer to Dustin Hopkins as "rock solid"?

    No field goal or extra point this year has been a "chip shot" for Hopkins this year. 

    David Carr was saying before the game that the Browns should draft a WR. Called our o line solid and defense solid as well. About as solid as baby shit 

    These talking head dopes know nothing

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    At least the defense looks like they want to be there.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #42

    so far no quit in the team, guess they must really hate playing for stefanski 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #43

    wow flowers out of the game

  • At least the defense looks like they want to be there.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @texasag1969 said:

    At least the defense looks like they want to be there.

    Yeah, at 1 point Henry had 6 carries for 7 yards until he finally popped 1 for 25 yards and then he just had a carry for 6 yards.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Mike Hall carted off.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    And the defense gives a  WIDE OPEN TD PASS. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Nice drop 3

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #48

    fuck yes TD

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #49

    i dont give a fuck what any of you fucking think,last game of the year and i am enjoying it

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Well, the Brown's season is almost over. Maybe one last Brown's TD? Playoffs and speculation about the draft await...

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #51

    King Henry does what he does, runs over, through and by everyone in the 4th Q. How could our FO back then not have seen this when he was ours to take? I saw and said it, but they were just too blind as usual. I'm still mad that we missed another Jim Brown.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Patriots and Titans both play at 1pm tomorrow for draft seeding purposes. 

  • King Henry does what he does, runs over, through and by everyone in the 4th Q. How could our FO back then not have seen this when he was ours to take? I saw and said it, but they were just too blind as usual. I'm still mad that we missed another Jim Brown.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @texasag1969 said:

    King Henry does what he does, runs over, through and by everyone in the 4th Q. How could our FO back then not have seen this when he was our to take? I saw and said it, but they were just too blind as usual. I'm still mad that we missed another Jim Brown.

    You wanted the Browns to draft Travis Henry? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    King Henry does what he does, runs over, through and by everyone in the 4th Q. How could our FO back then not have seen this when he was our to take? I saw and said it, but they were just too blind as usual. I'm still mad that we missed another Jim Brown.

    You wanted the Browns to draft Travis Henry? 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @dutch-oven said:

    You wanted the Browns to draft Travis Henry? 

    That his twin brother?? 

    And of course with that 2nd TD he ties Jim Brown for career TDs. And he's still just a fast as he was at Bama when he breaks through the D. Oh well,wait till next year.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Maan, how may 4th downs did the Ravens make ridiculous calls.  People say we're bad.  They passed up 2 FG's and at least 1 punt in order to turn the ball over to us on downs.  My 11 year old grandson and I watched the game (as he built his AT-TE leggo thingy that came in today) and HE couldn't believe how stupid the Ravens were!

    Bailey Crappee threw a pick 6 and finished with an INT to the fattest guy I ever saw intercept a ball.

    Judy did not have a good game catching the ball.  And they should not have overturned the TD that Thrash made.

    So...we've done our part.  Now we need the Patriots & the Titans to win.

  • King Henry does what he does, runs over, through and by everyone in the 4th Q. How could our FO back then not have seen this when he was ours to take? I saw and said it, but they were just too blind as usual. I'm still mad that we missed another Jim Brown.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @texasag1969 said:

    King Henry does what he does, runs over, through and by everyone in the 4th Q. How could our FO back then not have seen this when he was ours to take? I saw and said it, but they were just too blind as usual. I'm still mad that we missed another Jim Brown.

    Cap space sadness I bet

  • @texasag1969 said:

    King Henry does what he does, runs over, through and by everyone in the 4th Q. How could our FO back then not have seen this when he was ours to take? I saw and said it, but they were just too blind as usual. I'm still mad that we missed another Jim Brown.

    Cap space sadness I bet

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #57

    @bob806 said:

    Cap space sadness I bet

    Not really. We wasted our first rounder on the long NFL departed WR Coleman and our 2nd on the departed DE Ogbah at #32 overall. We should have taken the best RB since Eric Dickerson easily before at least Ogbah. But no, Tenn took him a few players later after Ogbah. This is a guy who in 2012 broke the long standing high school record for career yardage held by The Sugar Land Express , Ken Hall when he had 12,124 yds to over take Halls record of 11,232 yds set in 1953. Then he went on to lead Bama to the 2015 NFC and the Heisman. So we could have had him at #32 to be the best in Cleveland since #32. Oh the irony of it all.

  • @bob806 said:

    Cap space sadness I bet

    Not really. We wasted our first rounder on the long NFL departed WR Coleman and our 2nd on the departed DE Ogbah at #32 overall. We should have taken the best RB since Eric Dickerson easily before at least Ogbah. But no, Tenn took him a few players later after Ogbah. This is a guy who in 2012 broke the long standing high school record for career yardage held by The Sugar Land Express , Ken Hall when he had 12,124 yds to over take Halls record of 11,232 yds set in 1953. Then he went on to lead Bama to the 2015 NFC and the Heisman. So we could have had him at #32 to be the best in Cleveland since #32. Oh the irony of it all.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @texasag1969 said:

    Not really. We wasted our first rounder on the long NFL departed WR Coleman and our 2nd on the departed DE Ogbah at #32 overall. We should have taken the best RB since Eric Dickerson easily before at least Ogbah. But no, Tenn took him a few players later after Ogbah. This is a guy who in 2012 broke the long standing high school record for career yardage held by The Sugar Land Express , Ken Hall when he had 12,124 yds to over take Halls record of 11,232 yds set in 1953. Then he went on to lead Bama to the 2015 NFC and the Heisman. So we could have had him at #32 to be the best in Cleveland since #32. Oh the irony of it all.

    I thought you were referring to free agency.