Browns Have #2 Overall Draft Pick
-
FUCK.
THAT.
NOISE.
could have sworn I heard he was having a good training camp before he got hurt
-
We also hold probably the best spot in draft for trades starting Day 2. We are 33 (top pick in the second round).
We also hold probably the best spot in draft for trades starting Day 2. We are 33 (top pick in the second round).
Wait.... why?
Do we get the top pick of Round 2 because we lost the tie-breaker to the Titans in Round 1?
-
FUCK.
THAT.
NOISE.
could have sworn I heard he was having a good training camp before he got hurt
-
The Vikings might decide to sign Darnold long-term and trade that yoga-lovin' boy band looking fuck, but I don't buy him being worth a top 10 pick in the NFL at all.
I wonder where he would grade out with this years qb class ? and yes no way in hell would i give up the 2nd pick for him
-
The Vikings might decide to sign Darnold long-term and trade that yoga-lovin' boy band looking fuck, but I don't buy him being worth a top 10 pick in the NFL at all.
I wonder where he would grade out with this years qb class ? and yes no way in hell would i give up the 2nd pick for him
I wonder where he would grade out with this years qb class ? and yes no way in hell would i give up the 2nd pick for him
That's a good question...
I wouldn't be shocked if Sanders and/or Ward actually get drafted way lower than we all are thinking right now. Like if you told me that one fell out of the top 10 or so, I'd believe it.
-
Is some hybrid WR/CB seriously going #1 ?
I’d be amazed if NFL teams would put one player through both sides of the game like that. Surely he’ll end up one or the other
-
We also hold probably the best spot in draft for trades starting Day 2. We are 33 (top pick in the second round).
did Tennessee trade that pick away ? at some point in the past
-
We also hold probably the best spot in draft for trades starting Day 2. We are 33 (top pick in the second round).
Wait.... why?
Do we get the top pick of Round 2 because we lost the tie-breaker to the Titans in Round 1?
Wait.... why?
Do we get the top pick of Round 2 because we lost the tie-breaker to the Titans in Round 1?
With a tied record order flips in later rounds.
-
Wait.... why?
Do we get the top pick of Round 2 because we lost the tie-breaker to the Titans in Round 1?
With a tied record order flips in later rounds.
With a tied record order flips in later rounds.
Man, having the first pick of Round 2 is awesome.
-
-
Five picks in the top 103 is a real chance to land some core talent
Berry and the gang haven’t really impressed on that front of late though, I think it’s time someone else came in and had a go
-
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
This mock draft simulator is super duper fun, allows you to draft for the Browns (or anyone else) and allows you to trade picks.
Here's my first attempt: (Yes, I traded down... waaay down but got who I was targeting)
#14 OT Kelvin Banks Jr. Texas
#33 TE Tyler Warren Penn State
#45 DE Landon Jackson Arkansas
#67 DT T.J. Sanders South Carolina
#80 WR Tez Johnson Oregon
#93 LB Lander Barton Utah
#103 DE Josaiah Stewart TTUN
#167 RB Trevor Etienne Georgia
#192 DT Ty Hamilton Ohio State
#206 QB Riley Leonard Notre Dame
#207 RB LeVeon Moss Texas A&M
#248 CB Robert Longerbeam Rutgers -
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
This mock draft simulator is super duper fun, allows you to draft for the Browns (or anyone else) and allows you to trade picks.
Here's my first attempt: (Yes, I traded down... waaay down but got who I was targeting)
#14 OT Kelvin Banks Jr. Texas
#33 TE Tyler Warren Penn State
#45 DE Landon Jackson Arkansas
#67 DT T.J. Sanders South Carolina
#80 WR Tez Johnson Oregon
#93 LB Lander Barton Utah
#103 DE Josaiah Stewart TTUN
#167 RB Trevor Etienne Georgia
#192 DT Ty Hamilton Ohio State
#206 QB Riley Leonard Notre Dame
#207 RB LeVeon Moss Texas A&M
#248 CB Robert Longerbeam Rutgershttps://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
This mock draft simulator is super duper fun, allows you to draft for the Browns (or anyone else) and allows you to trade picks.
Here's my first attempt: (Yes, I traded down... waaay down but got who I was targeting)
#14 OT Kelvin Banks Jr. Texas
#33 TE Tyler Warren Penn State
#45 DE Landon Jackson Arkansas
#67 DT T.J. Sanders South Carolina
#80 WR Tez Johnson Oregon
#93 LB Lander Barton Utah
#103 DE Josaiah Stewart TTUN
#167 RB Trevor Etienne Georgia
#192 DT Ty Hamilton Ohio State
#206 QB Riley Leonard Notre Dame
#207 RB LeVeon Moss Texas A&M
#248 CB Robert Longerbeam RutgersLeVeon Moss is coming back for another year at Texas A&M.
-
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
This mock draft simulator is super duper fun, allows you to draft for the Browns (or anyone else) and allows you to trade picks.
Here's my first attempt: (Yes, I traded down... waaay down but got who I was targeting)
#14 OT Kelvin Banks Jr. Texas
#33 TE Tyler Warren Penn State
#45 DE Landon Jackson Arkansas
#67 DT T.J. Sanders South Carolina
#80 WR Tez Johnson Oregon
#93 LB Lander Barton Utah
#103 DE Josaiah Stewart TTUN
#167 RB Trevor Etienne Georgia
#192 DT Ty Hamilton Ohio State
#206 QB Riley Leonard Notre Dame
#207 RB LeVeon Moss Texas A&M
#248 CB Robert Longerbeam Rutgershttps://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
This mock draft simulator is super duper fun, allows you to draft for the Browns (or anyone else) and allows you to trade picks.
Here's my first attempt: (Yes, I traded down... waaay down but got who I was targeting)
#14 OT Kelvin Banks Jr. Texas
#33 TE Tyler Warren Penn State
#45 DE Landon Jackson Arkansas
#67 DT T.J. Sanders South Carolina
#80 WR Tez Johnson Oregon
#93 LB Lander Barton Utah
#103 DE Josaiah Stewart TTUN
#167 RB Trevor Etienne Georgia
#192 DT Ty Hamilton Ohio State
#206 QB Riley Leonard Notre Dame
#207 RB LeVeon Moss Texas A&M
#248 CB Robert Longerbeam RutgersI like the players picked with the grouping of 103, 167, 192, 206 great value in those four picks.
I don’t want this many picks and I’d prefer to parlay some of our 2025 picks to get into the 2,3,4 rounds in 2026 so we can have a package of picks ready to get our QB in 2026.
-
But we can’t fire the owner.
Do yaz remember back when Randy Lerner owned the team? And how everyone blamed him? And how everyone wanted him to sell the team? Well I was one that kept saying, What's wrong with Randy? He's a Browns fan like we are! He doesn't meddle in the team goings on! He just signs the checks. And as many of them as the team asks for. What more do ya want? I kept explaining about, The Devil That You Know.
Well, youz guys got your wish. Randy finally said, Fuck this and sold the team. So you all should be happy now. Right?
Do yaz remember back when Randy Lerner owned the team? And how everyone blamed him? And how everyone wanted him to sell the team? Well I was one that kept saying, What's wrong with Randy? He's a Browns fan like we are! He doesn't meddle in the team goings on! He just signs the checks. And as many of them as the team asks for. What more do ya want? I kept explaining about, The Devil That You Know.
Well, youz guys got your wish. Randy finally said, Fuck this and sold the team. So you all should be happy now. Right?
One thing you’re forgetting, Randy didn’t want to be an owner in the NFL.
He cared more about his European soccer team, and the first opportunity Randy had…he unloaded it.
-
I’ve never done one of these mock draft simulators before. Here’s my results.
I figure you gotta take the generational talent with the top pick if you can, right? So l went with Hunter.
I was happy to get Graham in round 2.
I went for Rourke from IU a couple picks later. He intrigues me, a tall traditional pocket passer type guy who was an Ohio Bobcat before transferring to IU for their best season in years.
I just tried to fill positions after that.
-
-
Oh, and isn't this just special:
good, keep his stupid ass away from the facilities
-
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
This mock draft simulator is super duper fun, allows you to draft for the Browns (or anyone else) and allows you to trade picks.
Here's my first attempt: (Yes, I traded down... waaay down but got who I was targeting)
#14 OT Kelvin Banks Jr. Texas
#33 TE Tyler Warren Penn State
#45 DE Landon Jackson Arkansas
#67 DT T.J. Sanders South Carolina
#80 WR Tez Johnson Oregon
#93 LB Lander Barton Utah
#103 DE Josaiah Stewart TTUN
#167 RB Trevor Etienne Georgia
#192 DT Ty Hamilton Ohio State
#206 QB Riley Leonard Notre Dame
#207 RB LeVeon Moss Texas A&M
#248 CB Robert Longerbeam RutgersI like the players picked with the grouping of 103, 167, 192, 206 great value in those four picks.
I don’t want this many picks and I’d prefer to parlay some of our 2025 picks to get into the 2,3,4 rounds in 2026 so we can have a package of picks ready to get our QB in 2026.
I like the players picked with the grouping of 103, 167, 192, 206 great value in those four picks.
I don’t want this many picks and I’d prefer to parlay some of our 2025 picks to get into the 2,3,4 rounds in 2026 so we can have a package of picks ready to get our QB in 2026.
Yeah, I would too, but for the sake of actually playing the mock draft I didn't want to lose picks for the next draft ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login