Skip to content

Todd McShay on Cam Ward Video

The Browns Board
7 4 417
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #1

    From early November...

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    "Drilling the ball wherever he wants to" Now that I like. Plus "football instincts". I also like the laser arm comments which I saw with Mahomes when I saw him in person against Denver a couple of years ago. If Tenn takes him it's understandable. If we take him, it's better than anything we have now for sure.

  • "Drilling the ball wherever he wants to" Now that I like. Plus "football instincts". I also like the laser arm comments which I saw with Mahomes when I saw him in person against Denver a couple of years ago. If Tenn takes him it's understandable. If we take him, it's better than anything we have now for sure.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @texasag1969 said:

    "Drilling the ball wherever he wants to" Now that I like. Plus "football instincts". I also like the laser arm comments which I saw with Mahomes when I saw him in person against Denver a couple of years ago. If Tenn takes him it's understandable. If we take him, it's better than anything we have now for sure.

    I would surely hope a QB we would take #2 overall would be better than what we have now.

    That is a bad reason to do so, though, long-term. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    "Drilling the ball wherever he wants to" Now that I like. Plus "football instincts". I also like the laser arm comments which I saw with Mahomes when I saw him in person against Denver a couple of years ago. If Tenn takes him it's understandable. If we take him, it's better than anything we have now for sure.

    I would surely hope a QB we would take #2 overall would be better than what we have now.

    That is a bad reason to do so, though, long-term. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @dutch-oven said:

    I would surely hope a QB we would take #2 overall would be better than what we have now.

    That is a bad reason to do so, though, long-term. 

    But that discussion left me with the feeling he has gotten better with each passing year and can actually become what we need over time. I trust what McShay says. He's one of the best at observation& analysis IMO, because he studies beyond just highlights.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I would surely hope a QB we would take #2 overall would be better than what we have now.

    That is a bad reason to do so, though, long-term. 

    But that discussion left me with the feeling he has gotten better with each passing year and can actually become what we need over time. I trust what McShay says. He's one of the best at observation& analysis IMO, because he studies beyond just highlights.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @texasag1969 said:

    But that discussion left me with the feeling he has gotten better with each passing year and can actually become what we need over time. I trust what McShay says. He's one of the best at observation& analysis IMO, because he studies beyond just highlights.

    He’s generally positive regarding his analysis of Ward, but at the end of the day (as of early November) didn’t think he was a top of the draft type QB. He discusses how other people who he’s talked to about Ward have him as a mid first rounder to actually a second rounder 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I would surely hope a QB we would take #2 overall would be better than what we have now.

    That is a bad reason to do so, though, long-term. 

    But that discussion left me with the feeling he has gotten better with each passing year and can actually become what we need over time. I trust what McShay says. He's one of the best at observation& analysis IMO, because he studies beyond just highlights.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @texasag1969 said:

    I trust what McShay says

    he always had a nice tan

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #7

    We need to get a leak of the browns internal scouting report on him. If it’s positive stay the hell away, if it’s negative do whatever it takes to get him.