Skip to content

The Browns opponents are now 9-0

The Browns Board
5 4 656
  • OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know, I know. I can't believe I started a thread about this.

    And no, I'm not making any claims. 😉

  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Bengals just beat the Steelers. Wait until this board sees how terrible the Bengals make us look. We'll be flooded with "I'm done" threads. LOL.

  • W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Yes, we are 3-0, but the teams we have lost to are all 3-0, which means it isn't like we are losing to a bunch of scrubs. We face Cinci @ home and Buffalo. We will have a much better idea of how bad or good we are after that.

    The real question is, who will be the QB for those games???

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I feel much better.

  • Yes, we are 3-0, but the teams we have lost to are all 3-0, which means it isn't like we are losing to a bunch of scrubs. We face Cinci @ home and Buffalo. We will have a much better idea of how bad or good we are after that.

    The real question is, who will be the QB for those games???

    OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    Yes, we are 3-0, but the teams we have lost to are all 3-0, which means it isn't like we are losing to a bunch of scrubs. We face Cinci @ home...

    And Cinci can think of themselves as 3-0, IMHO, as the Denver play was a fluke and they just beat the Super Bowl champs. They look like the real deal.

    So, about that friendlier '09 schedule...

    🙁