Skip to content

Browns going to London next year

The Browns Board
18 12 723
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #1
  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #2

    The Browns will face their opponent at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium – the only purpose-built NFL stadium outside of the U.S. Official reveal of their opponent and which week set to come in the Spring of 2025 when the NFL announces the 2025 season schedule.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #3

    You cant imagine how excited this makes me!
     

    The Browns playing at the home of my soccer team where I had a season ticket for 20 years straight. Cannot wait, I will be there for sure.

  • ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I'll be there also. Missed out last time in 2017, due to the poorly timed birth of my daughter ?

  • You cant imagine how excited this makes me!
     

    The Browns playing at the home of my soccer team where I had a season ticket for 20 years straight. Cannot wait, I will be there for sure.

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @londonbrown said:

    You cant imagine how excited this makes me!
     

    The Browns playing at the home of my soccer team where I had a season ticket for 20 years straight. Cannot wait, I will be there for sure.

    @claretbrown said:

    I'll be there also. Missed out last time in 2017, due to the poorly timed birth of my daughter ?

    Congratulations to you both!

  • I'll be there also. Missed out last time in 2017, due to the poorly timed birth of my daughter ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @claretbrown said:

    I'll be there also. Missed out last time in 2017, due to the poorly timed birth of my daughter ?

    What was she thinking? 

    She should have been born grounded… ?

  • You cant imagine how excited this makes me!
     

    The Browns playing at the home of my soccer team where I had a season ticket for 20 years straight. Cannot wait, I will be there for sure.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @londonbrown said:

    You cant imagine how excited this makes me!
     

    The Browns playing at the home of my soccer team where I had a season ticket for 20 years straight. Cannot wait, I will be there for sure.

    @claretbrown said:

    I'll be there also. Missed out last time in 2017, due to the poorly timed birth of my daughter ?

    Happy for you both, But as a west coast guy i hate it. 6 a.m kick offs suck

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Oh, I'll check out the extortion rates for Tour Packages. I'm sure Howie and the G-man will be in attendance too. As a Season ticket holder, that means I'll only get reamed for 8 home games this year, not 9. 

  • Oh, I'll check out the extortion rates for Tour Packages. I'm sure Howie and the G-man will be in attendance too. As a Season ticket holder, that means I'll only get reamed for 8 home games this year, not 9. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    Oh, I'll check out the extortion rates for Tour Packages. I'm sure Howie and the G-man will be in attendance too. As a Season ticket holder, that means I'll only get reamed for 8 home games this year, not 9. 

    Oh they'll ream you for 9 but call it 8.?

  • Y Yorkie going tot dogs wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Don't know if this is any use to anyone on here but you can register with Tottenham  for a ticket alert for the Browns game so you can get in early. Can't imagine these tickets will be hanging around long. If any of you are travelling across the pond for this and want to meet up let us know I'll be happy to show you the sights, sounds and fine boozers serving fine ales(our ale isn't warm, it's ambient temperature, if you chill it it doesn't taste right.)  I might be in London for Friday evening depending on what shift I'm working. Otherwise will definitely be in town on the Saturday.

  • You cant imagine how excited this makes me!
     

    The Browns playing at the home of my soccer team where I had a season ticket for 20 years straight. Cannot wait, I will be there for sure.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @londonbrown said:

    You cant imagine how excited this makes me!
     

    The Browns playing at the home of my soccer team where I had a season ticket for 20 years straight. Cannot wait, I will be there for sure.

    VERY HAPPY for you LB!  I wonder if your buddy Tour had any influence on this...

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Browns vs Vikings Oct 5.

    Last time the Browns played overseas, it was vs the Vikings. 

  • @londonbrown said:

    You cant imagine how excited this makes me!
     

    The Browns playing at the home of my soccer team where I had a season ticket for 20 years straight. Cannot wait, I will be there for sure.

    VERY HAPPY for you LB!  I wonder if your buddy Tour had any influence on this...

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @flugel said:

    VERY HAPPY for you LB!  I wonder if your buddy Tour had any influence on this...

    Thanks Flugel!

    Ah man glad you remembered the last time the browns were here we met up before the game which was also against the Vikings! 

    He’ll be in my thoughts come October 5th for sure 

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #14

    So who’s making the trip ?

    I saw Joe Thomas advertising this

    https://football.biggametravel.com/clevelandlondon

  • Y Yorkie going tot dogs wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Tickets are on sale now, have any of you got yourselves sorted out all ready? Can't believe my luck, the only Sunday of the season where I already have sommet planned and it's the Sunday that Browns are in London. Off to see Graham Nash in York. Was looking forward to visiting Tottenham in full relaxed mode unlike when I've been there with Leeds when you have to be alert to the possibility that you might get attacked. 

  • Tickets are on sale now, have any of you got yourselves sorted out all ready? Can't believe my luck, the only Sunday of the season where I already have sommet planned and it's the Sunday that Browns are in London. Off to see Graham Nash in York. Was looking forward to visiting Tottenham in full relaxed mode unlike when I've been there with Leeds when you have to be alert to the possibility that you might get attacked. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @yorkie-going-tot-dogs said:

    Off to see Graham Nash in York.

    Enjoy!  He and David Crosby were terrific together!  

  • @yorkie-going-tot-dogs said:

    Off to see Graham Nash in York.

    Enjoy!  He and David Crosby were terrific together!  

    Y Yorkie going tot dogs wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @orion said:

    Enjoy!  He and David Crosby were terrific together!  

    Yes I've got some stuff by him, they featured well in the Woodstock film which I absolutely love. If ever a film caught a particular moment in time and what was going on in the world, it's that one. Brilliant and funny in parts. Only just found out that Neil Young performed part of their set with them but didn't want to feature in the film. 

  • Y Yorkie going tot dogs wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Apparently all the London games went on sale at the same time and there was a queue with 250000 people trying to buy tickets.