Steelers, Bungals, and Browies beat Steelers 23-20.
-
complaining about the offensive coordinator after you just won yet another super bowl?
wow just wow.
complaining about the offensive coordinator after you just won yet another super bowl?
wow just wow.
Dude we won DESPITE Ariens. He is a balless coach. Take him Back in Cleveland I give you TWO games till a clamor arises to fire him.
-
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
DING DING DING .... How about that Sweed ? Add to that Ariens needs to get a Grip on that Fact the 3.5 yards a Crack is NOT an Indicator that You have a "Running Game". Throw the Damn ball when you have opportunity to Put an Opponent away !!! Palmer looks like something that fell outta his Buttocks for 3/4 of the game and Magically reappears with the onset of the PREVENT DEFENSE !!! Love Le Beau but dude its mean PREVENT you from WINNING. 3 pts before Half and 7 at the End directly related to the Prevent D !!!I wonder if Arains has ever heard of this guy by the name of "Heath Miller"? I heard from someone Tomlin was seen yelling at Arians during the 2nd quarter. Can anyone confirm this?
Sivlerback DPOY said:
I wonder if Arains has ever heard of this guy by the name of "Heath Miller"? I heard from someone Tomlin was seen yelling at Arians during the 2nd quarter. Can anyone confirm this?I didnt see that ... I hope its true. But Tomlin rubber stamped the going on 4th Down , which was huge in the long run . And why when we have 3rd or 4th and 2 , 3 , 4 yards do we have ONE guy running for the Sticks and the other 4 going 15 to 30 yards down field ????
-
-
-
Steelers are just having a SB hangover, give them some time you Steeler fans. Now if u wanna complain wear the Brown Jersey.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Holmes ran the wrong route..... And Yep Ben will toss picks now and then. Just like Farve has forever. But I will take them , Play makers will mess up ... But YES that Hurt.I think its just me but I thought it was Ben's fault. The safety that was to double coverage Holmes had he run deep but he got caught up field. Holmes had his man beat by a good step. Ruuning a takeoff down field left him open enough to complete a long pass. Although, considering Holmes had a bad game maybe it was Holmes fault. Ben will take the blame when asked about it reguardless of whose fault it was.
-
Steelers are just having a SB hangover, give them some time you Steeler fans. Now if u wanna complain wear the Brown Jersey.
Steelers are just having a SB hangover, give them some time you Steeler fans. Now if u wanna complain wear the Brown Jersey.
Agreed ,,, but NOT Necessary. It doesnt have to be that way. However Valid point indeed. Salute to all you Browns fans hanging in there. I watched today and was pulling for you , VERY Frustrating team.
-
Yeah, keep it cool Steeler fans. Get back on the winning side the next game, you got a easy scrimmage vs. the Browns, your back over 500.
-
Yeah, keep it cool Steeler fans. Get back on the winning side the next game, you got a easy scrimmage vs. the Browns, your back over 500.
Yeah, keep it cool Steeler fans. Get back on the winning side the next game, you got a easy scrimmage vs. the Browns, your back over 500.
San Dawg next ... Thats Tuff stuff. We need a Big effort.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Our offense could have overcame that mistake, but its hard to continually overcome Arians.