Skip to content

Browns new O.C

The Browns Board
75 12 1.8k
  • @syd said:

    then why not Will Howard ?

    Will Howard is a Day 3 guy. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Will Howard is a Day 3 guy. 

  • @syd said:

    Kevin Stefanski to Call Plays

    From the playbook of him and Rees?   Or from DePo's analytics playbook?

  • @syd said:

    Kevin Stefanski to Call Plays

    From the playbook of him and Rees?   Or from DePo's analytics playbook?

    @orion said:

    From the playbook of him and Rees?   Or from DePo's analytics playbook?

    Bingo....winner, winner chicken dinner.

  • "I'm going to call plays, and I reserve the right to change my mind," Stefanski said.

    Translation: I'll start the season calling the plays. If our offense sucks, I'll have Rees start calling the plays by mid-season so he can be the scapegoat.

  • @syd said:

    Kevin Stefanski to Call Plays

    From the playbook of him and Rees?   Or from DePo's analytics playbook?

    @orion said:

    Or from DePo's analytics playbook?

    what ever you say ghoul

  • "I'm going to call plays, and I reserve the right to change my mind," Stefanski said.

    Translation: I'll start the season calling the plays. If our offense sucks, I'll have Rees start calling the plays by mid-season so he can be the scapegoat.

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    "I'm going to call plays, and I reserve the right to change my mind," Stefanski said.

    Translation: I'll start the season calling the plays. If our offense sucks, I'll have Rees start calling the plays by mid-season so he can be the scapegoat.

    when Stefanski called plays 2 seasons ago I thought the offense ran pretty well. Dorsey was given play calling duties at the beginning of last season,

  • sydS syd

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    "I'm going to call plays, and I reserve the right to change my mind," Stefanski said.

    Translation: I'll start the season calling the plays. If our offense sucks, I'll have Rees start calling the plays by mid-season so he can be the scapegoat.

    when Stefanski called plays 2 seasons ago I thought the offense ran pretty well. Dorsey was given play calling duties at the beginning of last season,

    @syd said:

    when Stefanski called plays 2 seasons ago I thought the offense ran pretty well. Dorsey was given play calling duties at the beginning of last season,

    Stefanski called the plays Weeks 1-7 in 2024. Dorsey took over play calling Week 8.

  • i thought dorsey had the duties from day 1

  • @orion said:

    From the playbook of him and Rees?   Or from DePo's analytics playbook?

    Bingo....winner, winner chicken dinner.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Bingo....winner, winner chicken dinner.

    I'll have the steak tips please.  (Longhorn Steakhouse)  🙂  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Bingo....winner, winner chicken dinner.

    I'll have the steak tips please.  (Longhorn Steakhouse)  🙂  

    @orion said:

    I'll have the steak tips please.  (Longhorn Steakhouse)  🙂  

    Believe me the steak & tits is far better tasting.(.)(.)?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Bingo....winner, winner chicken dinner.

    I'll have the steak tips please.  (Longhorn Steakhouse)  🙂  

    @orion said:

    I'll have the steak tips please.  (Longhorn Steakhouse)  🙂  

    You actually eat at LongHorn Steakhouse? Steak tips? What do they use those for? Kabobs? Jesus Christ, do you eat your "Mexican" food at Taco Bell as well? 

    If I were in Cleveland(rarely am, it smells of sewage & ass in several areas of the city) and wanted a steak, I would stop in the Marble Room. Known for seafood as well, but I never trust seafood in Cleveland. Good place for steak in Green Bay is Republic Chophouse.

    Good luck in the draft. I will be in attendance. No, you are not welcome at the draft Browns fans.

    xuollmqygsp7247rg6my.jpg.358d8d6bbc54028668f14bd3f1355a3a.jpg

  • @orion said:

    I'll have the steak tips please.  (Longhorn Steakhouse)  🙂  

    You actually eat at LongHorn Steakhouse? Steak tips? What do they use those for? Kabobs? Jesus Christ, do you eat your "Mexican" food at Taco Bell as well? 

    If I were in Cleveland(rarely am, it smells of sewage & ass in several areas of the city) and wanted a steak, I would stop in the Marble Room. Known for seafood as well, but I never trust seafood in Cleveland. Good place for steak in Green Bay is Republic Chophouse.

    Good luck in the draft. I will be in attendance. No, you are not welcome at the draft Browns fans.

    xuollmqygsp7247rg6my.jpg.358d8d6bbc54028668f14bd3f1355a3a.jpg

    @packernation said:

    You actually eat at LongHorn Steakhouse? Steak tips? What do they use those for? Kabobs? Jesus Christ, do you eat your "Mexican" food at Taco Bell as well? 

    If I were in Cleveland(rarely am, it smells of sewage & ass in several areas of the city) and wanted a steak, I would stop in the Marble Room. Known for seafood as well, but I never trust seafood in Cleveland. Good place for steak in Green Bay is Republic Chophouse.

    Good luck in the draft. I will be in attendance. No, you are not welcome at the draft Browns fans.

    xuollmqygsp7247rg6my.jpg.358d8d6bbc54028668f14bd3f1355a3a.jpg

    Welcome back Pack fan. I’m glad to see you took my advice on upping your banter game. Doing much better here you wily bastard. Hats off to ya.

    Kinda cool that the draft is in Green Bay this year. Has it ever been before? Who you eyeing for the Pack this year?

  • @packernation said:

    You actually eat at LongHorn Steakhouse? Steak tips? What do they use those for? Kabobs? Jesus Christ, do you eat your "Mexican" food at Taco Bell as well? 

    If I were in Cleveland(rarely am, it smells of sewage & ass in several areas of the city) and wanted a steak, I would stop in the Marble Room. Known for seafood as well, but I never trust seafood in Cleveland. Good place for steak in Green Bay is Republic Chophouse.

    Good luck in the draft. I will be in attendance. No, you are not welcome at the draft Browns fans.

    xuollmqygsp7247rg6my.jpg.358d8d6bbc54028668f14bd3f1355a3a.jpg

    Welcome back Pack fan. I’m glad to see you took my advice on upping your banter game. Doing much better here you wily bastard. Hats off to ya.

    Kinda cool that the draft is in Green Bay this year. Has it ever been before? Who you eyeing for the Pack this year?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Welcome back Pack fan. I’m glad to see you took my advice on upping your banter game. Doing much better here you wily bastard. Hats off to ya.

    Kinda cool that the draft is in Green Bay this year. Has it ever been before? Who you eyeing for the Pack this year?

    Yeah, will be a good experience to attend another draft. Will be my third. Nashville was the best so far in my opinion. Pretty sure Green Bay will top that. I did say Browns fans are not welcome in another thread, but of course I was just trying to trigger the usual suspects.

    The Pack has some needs this year. Edge rusher and CB being two. WR is another area there is a need with Christian Watson being out until about November.

    I have not done a deep dive on the draft yet, still getting over a disappointing end of the season. I'm on to basketball fully for a bit. I will start a deep into draft prospects in the coming weeks.

    I like CB Will Johnson, but doubt he slides.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Welcome back Pack fan. I’m glad to see you took my advice on upping your banter game. Doing much better here you wily bastard. Hats off to ya.

    Kinda cool that the draft is in Green Bay this year. Has it ever been before? Who you eyeing for the Pack this year?

    Yeah, will be a good experience to attend another draft. Will be my third. Nashville was the best so far in my opinion. Pretty sure Green Bay will top that. I did say Browns fans are not welcome in another thread, but of course I was just trying to trigger the usual suspects.

    The Pack has some needs this year. Edge rusher and CB being two. WR is another area there is a need with Christian Watson being out until about November.

    I have not done a deep dive on the draft yet, still getting over a disappointing end of the season. I'm on to basketball fully for a bit. I will start a deep into draft prospects in the coming weeks.

    I like CB Will Johnson, but doubt he slides.

    @packernation said:

    but of course I was just trying trigger the usual suspects.

    Good thing you cleared that up, no one had any idea.

  • JaxJ Jax

    @packernation said:

    but of course I was just trying trigger the usual suspects.

    Good thing you cleared that up, no one had any idea.

    @jax said:

    Good thing you cleared that up, no one had any idea.

    Having fun with the easily triggered is not the same as trolling, to clear that up also.

    It's more clapback to their actual trolling. I am actually a joy to deal with.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Welcome back Pack fan. I’m glad to see you took my advice on upping your banter game. Doing much better here you wily bastard. Hats off to ya.

    Kinda cool that the draft is in Green Bay this year. Has it ever been before? Who you eyeing for the Pack this year?

    Yeah, will be a good experience to attend another draft. Will be my third. Nashville was the best so far in my opinion. Pretty sure Green Bay will top that. I did say Browns fans are not welcome in another thread, but of course I was just trying to trigger the usual suspects.

    The Pack has some needs this year. Edge rusher and CB being two. WR is another area there is a need with Christian Watson being out until about November.

    I have not done a deep dive on the draft yet, still getting over a disappointing end of the season. I'm on to basketball fully for a bit. I will start a deep into draft prospects in the coming weeks.

    I like CB Will Johnson, but doubt he slides.

    @packernation said:

    Yeah, will be a good experience to attend another draft. Will be my third. Nashville was the best so far in my opinion. Pretty sure Green Bay will top that. I did say Browns fans are not welcome in another thread, but of course I was just trying trigger the usual suspects.

    The Pack has some needs this year. Edge rusher and CB being two. WR is another area there is a need with Christian Watson being out until about November.

    I have not done a deep dive on the draft yet, still getting over a disappointing end of the season. I'm on to basketball fully for a bit. I will start a deep into draft prospects in the coming weeks.

    I like CB Will Johnson, but doubt he slides.

    That’s cool man, l hope it’s a blast. Green Bay is sorta like the team that shouldn’t exist in the NFL. Too small of a city in a weird ass state that is too enthusiastic about cheese. Don’t get me wrong, cheese is great. And l’m particularly impressed with your state’s cheese curds. When they’re fresh, they squeak when you eat them. It’s a really cool culinary treat. 

    And l know why that is. The residents own the team like shareholders, and as a fan of a team that packed its bags for a much shittier place than Cleveland, l respect that. Your team’s never leaving.

    I don’t usually watch a ton of college football myself so l don’t typically have a lot of opinions on who l want the Browns to draft, but the Big 10 was stinkin’ fun this year. 

    I like that they keep the name “Big 10” even though there’s 18 teams. It’s like numbers don’t even matter anymore. 

  • @packernation said:

    Yeah, will be a good experience to attend another draft. Will be my third. Nashville was the best so far in my opinion. Pretty sure Green Bay will top that. I did say Browns fans are not welcome in another thread, but of course I was just trying trigger the usual suspects.

    The Pack has some needs this year. Edge rusher and CB being two. WR is another area there is a need with Christian Watson being out until about November.

    I have not done a deep dive on the draft yet, still getting over a disappointing end of the season. I'm on to basketball fully for a bit. I will start a deep into draft prospects in the coming weeks.

    I like CB Will Johnson, but doubt he slides.

    That’s cool man, l hope it’s a blast. Green Bay is sorta like the team that shouldn’t exist in the NFL. Too small of a city in a weird ass state that is too enthusiastic about cheese. Don’t get me wrong, cheese is great. And l’m particularly impressed with your state’s cheese curds. When they’re fresh, they squeak when you eat them. It’s a really cool culinary treat. 

    And l know why that is. The residents own the team like shareholders, and as a fan of a team that packed its bags for a much shittier place than Cleveland, l respect that. Your team’s never leaving.

    I don’t usually watch a ton of college football myself so l don’t typically have a lot of opinions on who l want the Browns to draft, but the Big 10 was stinkin’ fun this year. 

    I like that they keep the name “Big 10” even though there’s 18 teams. It’s like numbers don’t even matter anymore. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    That’s cool man, l hope it’s a blast. Green Bay is sorta like the team that shouldn’t exist in the NFL. Too small of a city in a weird ass state that is too enthusiastic about cheese. Don’t get me wrong, cheese is great. And l’m particularly impressed with your state’s cheese curds. When they’re fresh, they squeak when you eat them. It’s a really cool culinary treat. 

    And l know why that is. The residents own the team like shareholders, and as a fan of a team that packed its bags for a much shittier place than Cleveland, l respect that. Your team’s never leaving.

    I don’t usually watch a ton of college football myself so l don’t typically have a lot of opinions on who l want the Browns to draft, but the Big 10 was stinkin’ fun this year. 

    I like that they keep the name “Big 10” even though there’s 18 teams. It’s like numbers don’t even matter anymore. 

    You may wanna try fried cheese curds next time in Wisconsin. Cold curds are the ones that squeak.

    Some fried or smoked curds with some quality beer is an appetizer rivaled by no other.

    d319af7e-058a-4e1d-bafc-e01776225fcd.thumb.jpg.9bbce9094c49d81b33a592c2690173ea.jpg

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    That’s cool man, l hope it’s a blast. Green Bay is sorta like the team that shouldn’t exist in the NFL. Too small of a city in a weird ass state that is too enthusiastic about cheese. Don’t get me wrong, cheese is great. And l’m particularly impressed with your state’s cheese curds. When they’re fresh, they squeak when you eat them. It’s a really cool culinary treat. 

    And l know why that is. The residents own the team like shareholders, and as a fan of a team that packed its bags for a much shittier place than Cleveland, l respect that. Your team’s never leaving.

    I don’t usually watch a ton of college football myself so l don’t typically have a lot of opinions on who l want the Browns to draft, but the Big 10 was stinkin’ fun this year. 

    I like that they keep the name “Big 10” even though there’s 18 teams. It’s like numbers don’t even matter anymore. 

    You may wanna try fried cheese curds next time in Wisconsin. Cold curds are the ones that squeak.

    Some fried or smoked curds with some quality beer is an appetizer rivaled by no other.

    d319af7e-058a-4e1d-bafc-e01776225fcd.thumb.jpg.9bbce9094c49d81b33a592c2690173ea.jpg

    @packernation said:

    You may wanna try fried cheese curds next time in Wisconsin. Cold curds are the ones that squeak.

    Some fried or smoked curds with some quality beer is an appetizer rivaled by no other.

    d319af7e-058a-4e1d-bafc-e01776225fcd.thumb.jpg.9bbce9094c49d81b33a592c2690173ea.jpg

    Cold cheese curds do not squeak. I’m embarrassed for you that l have to school you on cheese curd etymology. 

    Once they’re refrigerated, they lose their squeak. They’re still tasty, but it’s no different than eating cheese. That why you gotta get ‘em fresh. 

    Deep fried cheese curds are fine. Anything deep fried is usually fine. 

  • This is some riveting conversation here.