Skip to content

Browns new O.C

The Browns Board
75 12 1.8k
  • @packernation said:

    I get enough attention..but if I ever need some extra I know where to come. You are obsessed, it happens.

    Now back to that new OC. What is his name again? Tommy Rees? What are his credentials? And why would one think anything will change with Stefanski still in charge of the offense? Yeah, he says "Tommy" will call plays, we will see how that goes. Still Stefanski's crap offense.

    Thomas  PackerNation's Wife Gets Double Teamed While He Watches In The Corner Rees is his full name. 

    No one here cares about your opinion regarding him. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Thomas  PackerNation's Wife Gets Double Teamed While He Watches In The Corner Rees is his full name. 

    No one here cares about your opinion regarding him. ?

    Well, I was told Stefanski is a genius. He hired Tommy Boy. Just want to know what will be different.

    Or was Tommy Boy promoted from within?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I call bullshit. Fresh cheese curds are good for days. They sell them in sealed up ziplock-type baggies. You have big ass billboards on freeways advertising this shit. How do you not know this?

    Nope, they are actually chilled during the process of being made and shipping as well. Even if you buy them at a Saturday morning Farmers Market(huge one on the square in Madison, WI) which often has fresh curds, they have been chilled at some point. And for sure if you buy them at tourist shops in Wisconsin, they have been chilled.

    And while best to eat them at room temperature, you should NOT store them more than 24 hours without refrigeration. 

    I am actually not a big cheese or dairy eater. I do eat fried or smoked curds as an appetizer at a restaurant where they are made well occasionally, but that is nearly it. Don't drink Milk any longer(have not drank milk in like 25 years) don't eat ice cream. Get my calcium from fruits, nuts and leafy greens.

    @packernation said:

    Nope, they are actually chilled during the process of being made and shipping as well. Even if you buy them at a Saturday morning Farmers Market(huge one on the square in Madison, WI) which often has fresh curds, they have been chilled at some point. And for sure if you buy them at tourist shops in Wisconsin, they have been chilled.

    And while best to eat them at room temperature, you should NOT store them more than 24 hours without refrigeration. 

    I am actually not a big cheese or dairy eater. I do eat fried or smoked curds as an appetizer at a restaurant where they are made well occasionally, but that is nearly it. Don't drink Milk any longer(have not drank milk in like 25 years) don't eat ice cream. Get my calcium from fruits, nuts and leafy greens.

    You’ve forced my hand and made me Google things. 

    Why do fresh cheese curds squeak? 
     
    • Moisture
      Fresh cheese curds are wet and have a high moisture content, which creates a cushioning effect when you bite into them. The release of this moisture when you chew contributes to the squeak. 
    • Protein structure
      The casein proteins in fresh cheese curds are more elastic and flexible, so they rub together when you bite down, creating friction and sound. 
    • Temperature
      Fresh cheese curds are best enjoyed at room temperature or slightly warm. If they're too cold, the proteins become less flexible, and the squeak diminishes.
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Thomas  PackerNation's Wife Gets Double Teamed While He Watches In The Corner Rees is his full name. 

    No one here cares about your opinion regarding him. ?

    Well, I was told Stefanski is a genius. He hired Tommy Boy. Just want to know what will be different.

    Or was Tommy Boy promoted from within?

    @packernation said:

    Well, I was told Stefanski is a genius. He hired Tommy Boy. Just want to know what will be different.

    Or was Tommy Boy promoted from within?

    There's this thing called "Google".

    Try it. 

  • @packernation said:

    Nope, they are actually chilled during the process of being made and shipping as well. Even if you buy them at a Saturday morning Farmers Market(huge one on the square in Madison, WI) which often has fresh curds, they have been chilled at some point. And for sure if you buy them at tourist shops in Wisconsin, they have been chilled.

    And while best to eat them at room temperature, you should NOT store them more than 24 hours without refrigeration. 

    I am actually not a big cheese or dairy eater. I do eat fried or smoked curds as an appetizer at a restaurant where they are made well occasionally, but that is nearly it. Don't drink Milk any longer(have not drank milk in like 25 years) don't eat ice cream. Get my calcium from fruits, nuts and leafy greens.

    You’ve forced my hand and made me Google things. 

    Why do fresh cheese curds squeak? 
     
    • Moisture
      Fresh cheese curds are wet and have a high moisture content, which creates a cushioning effect when you bite into them. The release of this moisture when you chew contributes to the squeak. 
    • Protein structure
      The casein proteins in fresh cheese curds are more elastic and flexible, so they rub together when you bite down, creating friction and sound. 
    • Temperature
      Fresh cheese curds are best enjoyed at room temperature or slightly warm. If they're too cold, the proteins become less flexible, and the squeak diminishes.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You’ve forced my hand and made me Google things. 

    Why do fresh cheese curds squeak? 
     
    • Moisture
      Fresh cheese curds are wet and have a high moisture content, which creates a cushioning effect when you bite into them. The release of this moisture when you chew contributes to the squeak. 
    • Protein structure
      The casein proteins in fresh cheese curds are more elastic and flexible, so they rub together when you bite down, creating friction and sound. 
    • Temperature
      Fresh cheese curds are best enjoyed at room temperature or slightly warm. If they're too cold, the proteins become less flexible, and the squeak diminishes.

    Yes, as I said, best eaten at room temperature, but if you store them more than 24 hours they should be refrigerated. 

    Not a big cheese curd eater, but I have seen them made and other cheeses made. Quite an interesting process. Nice creamery in Door County. 

  • @flugel said:

    In summary, the Pack played an 18th game they wished never happened shortly after wishing their 17th game vrs the Bears never happened. 

    Apparently, 2 good reasons to troll a message board for Cleveland Browns fans...  He'll have to excuse those of us that were too busy celebrating the Buckeyes' 3rd Natty in Y2K.

    You say I am "trolling." Not at all. You are just very easily triggered. I can rattle you without even trying.

    @packernation said:

    You say I am "trolling." Not at all. You are just very easily triggered. I can rattle you without even trying.

    ? Let me know when you've convinced yourself...

  • @packernation said:

    You say I am "trolling." Not at all. You are just very easily triggered. I can rattle you without even trying.

    ? Let me know when you've convinced yourself...

    @flugel said:

    ? Let me know when you've convinced yourself...

    I am just wondering why no one is discussing Tommy Rees? Is the fan base a little unsure about the new OC? I have not seen this much apathy since Hue Jackson was hired.

  • @flugel said:

    ? Let me know when you've convinced yourself...

    I am just wondering why no one is discussing Tommy Rees? Is the fan base a little unsure about the new OC? I have not seen this much apathy since Hue Jackson was hired.

    @packernation said:

    I am just wondering why no one is discussing Tommy Rees? Is the fan base a little unsure about the new OC? I have not seen this much apathy since Hue Jackson was hired.

    Yes, I am unsure.

    I'm only speaking for myself....there is no real cure for this franchise. We've witnessed lots of turmoil and coaching/GM changes since 1999. We were all outraged/confused by that.

    Now, we have some sense of continuity in the front office & coaching, yet they went backwards in 2024. Many are outraged/confused by this.

    I've been a fan since 1971. It just seems like the franchise cannot get it right. There's been glimpses of hope with some solid teams, most recently with the 2018 Browns who really brought fun football back here. Then, (obviously this is some serious hindsight) they got greedy and signed the cancer known as OBJ and the ripple effect doomed this team yet again.

    I hate being negative about my favorite team, but sorry, a change at offensive coordinator isn't moving the needle for me at all. We play in a real tough division, and our team isn't tough. No mean-ass LBs to knock an opponent down. Our star RB may never be the same. Our GM seems smart but maybe he really isn't. Our owner tries, but doesn't know how to win. Our HC seems like a good X's & O's guy yet he's not an alpha male, so the penalties pile up. 

    It's honestly a never-ending stack of sadness. 

    Go Browns

  • @packernation said:

    I am just wondering why no one is discussing Tommy Rees? Is the fan base a little unsure about the new OC? I have not seen this much apathy since Hue Jackson was hired.

    Yes, I am unsure.

    I'm only speaking for myself....there is no real cure for this franchise. We've witnessed lots of turmoil and coaching/GM changes since 1999. We were all outraged/confused by that.

    Now, we have some sense of continuity in the front office & coaching, yet they went backwards in 2024. Many are outraged/confused by this.

    I've been a fan since 1971. It just seems like the franchise cannot get it right. There's been glimpses of hope with some solid teams, most recently with the 2018 Browns who really brought fun football back here. Then, (obviously this is some serious hindsight) they got greedy and signed the cancer known as OBJ and the ripple effect doomed this team yet again.

    I hate being negative about my favorite team, but sorry, a change at offensive coordinator isn't moving the needle for me at all. We play in a real tough division, and our team isn't tough. No mean-ass LBs to knock an opponent down. Our star RB may never be the same. Our GM seems smart but maybe he really isn't. Our owner tries, but doesn't know how to win. Our HC seems like a good X's & O's guy yet he's not an alpha male, so the penalties pile up. 

    It's honestly a never-ending stack of sadness. 

    Go Browns

    @bob806 said:

    Yes, I am unsure.

    I'm only speaking for myself....there is no real cure for this franchise. We've witnessed lots of turmoil and coaching/GM changes since 1999. We were all outraged/confused by that.

    Now, we have some sense of continuity in the front office & coaching, yet they went backwards in 2024. Many are outraged/confused by this.

    I've been a fan since 1971. It just seems like the franchise cannot get it right. There's been glimpses of hope with some solid teams, most recently with the 2018 Browns who really brought fun football back here. Then, (obviously this is some serious hindsight) they got greedy and signed the cancer known as OBJ and the ripple effect doomed this team yet again.

    I hate being negative about my favorite team, but sorry, a change at offensive coordinator isn't moving the needle for me at all. We play in a real tough division, and our team isn't tough. No mean-ass LBs to knock an opponent down. Our star RB may never be the same. Our GM seems smart but maybe he really isn't. Our owner tries, but doesn't know how to win. Our HC seems like a good X's & O's guy yet he's not an alpha male, so the penalties pile up. 

    It's honestly a never-ending stack of sadness. 

    Go Browns

    Well, there is usually some positive energy in Cleveland after the draft and going into training camp. Usually only lasts until the end of September, but at least there is some newfound hope every year for a few months.

    Keep your head up, only one team and fan base are happy at the end of every season. Hopefully it's Buffalo or Washington. Who could stomach another Chiefs title, or Philadelphia pretending they are gods gift to the NFL.

  • @bob806 said:

    Yes, I am unsure.

    I'm only speaking for myself....there is no real cure for this franchise. We've witnessed lots of turmoil and coaching/GM changes since 1999. We were all outraged/confused by that.

    Now, we have some sense of continuity in the front office & coaching, yet they went backwards in 2024. Many are outraged/confused by this.

    I've been a fan since 1971. It just seems like the franchise cannot get it right. There's been glimpses of hope with some solid teams, most recently with the 2018 Browns who really brought fun football back here. Then, (obviously this is some serious hindsight) they got greedy and signed the cancer known as OBJ and the ripple effect doomed this team yet again.

    I hate being negative about my favorite team, but sorry, a change at offensive coordinator isn't moving the needle for me at all. We play in a real tough division, and our team isn't tough. No mean-ass LBs to knock an opponent down. Our star RB may never be the same. Our GM seems smart but maybe he really isn't. Our owner tries, but doesn't know how to win. Our HC seems like a good X's & O's guy yet he's not an alpha male, so the penalties pile up. 

    It's honestly a never-ending stack of sadness. 

    Go Browns

    Well, there is usually some positive energy in Cleveland after the draft and going into training camp. Usually only lasts until the end of September, but at least there is some newfound hope every year for a few months.

    Keep your head up, only one team and fan base are happy at the end of every season. Hopefully it's Buffalo or Washington. Who could stomach another Chiefs title, or Philadelphia pretending they are gods gift to the NFL.

    @packernation said:

    Well, there is usually some positive energy in Cleveland after the draft and going into training camp. Usually only lasts until the end of September, but at least there is some newfound hope every year for a few months.

    Keep your head up, only one team and fan base are happy at the end of every season. Hopefully it's Buffalo or Washington. Who could stomach another Chiefs title, or Philadelphia pretending they are gods gift to the NFL.

    Well this may sound stupid, but I'm ok with KC winning again, it would inch them closer to Pittsburgh & NE for SB wins.

  • @packernation said:

    Well, there is usually some positive energy in Cleveland after the draft and going into training camp. Usually only lasts until the end of September, but at least there is some newfound hope every year for a few months.

    Keep your head up, only one team and fan base are happy at the end of every season. Hopefully it's Buffalo or Washington. Who could stomach another Chiefs title, or Philadelphia pretending they are gods gift to the NFL.

    Well this may sound stupid, but I'm ok with KC winning again, it would inch them closer to Pittsburgh & NE for SB wins.

    @bob806 said:

    Well this may sound stupid, but I'm ok with KC winning again, it would inch them closer to Pittsburgh & NE for SB wins.

    Bills have a better chance of beating the Eagles. The Chiefs are suspect, you will see in a few hours.

  • @bob806 said:

    Well this may sound stupid, but I'm ok with KC winning again, it would inch them closer to Pittsburgh & NE for SB wins.

    Bills have a better chance of beating the Eagles. The Chiefs are suspect, you will see in a few hours.

    @packernation said:

    Bills have a better chance of beating the Eagles. The Chiefs are suspect, you will see in a few hours.

    Yeah, the Chiefs aren't the Chiefs of the past, but they have a coach that figures stuff out.

    The Bills, man their D just isn't good enough. Philly would have killed em.

  • @bob806 said:

    Well this may sound stupid, but I'm ok with KC winning again, it would inch them closer to Pittsburgh & NE for SB wins.

    Bills have a better chance of beating the Eagles. The Chiefs are suspect, you will see in a few hours.

    @packernation said:

     The Chiefs are suspect, you will see in a few hours.

    Neat story. 

  • @packernation said:

     The Chiefs are suspect, you will see in a few hours.

    Neat story. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Neat story. 

    Oh burn, barely beat the Bills at home and they are some juggernaut to you? You are a clown. 

    The Chiefs are suspect. I stand by my statement.

  • @packernation said:

    Bills have a better chance of beating the Eagles. The Chiefs are suspect, you will see in a few hours.

    Yeah, the Chiefs aren't the Chiefs of the past, but they have a coach that figures stuff out.

    The Bills, man their D just isn't good enough. Philly would have killed em.

    @bob806 said:

    Yeah, the Chiefs aren't the Chiefs of the past, but they have a coach that figures stuff out.

    The Bills, man their D just isn't good enough. Philly would have killed em.

    Pack only lost to Eagles by 12. Handed them 4 turnovers and 3 scores off those turnovers in the process. 

    Chiefs -1 is the early spread on the bowl. I'll go Philly. I have not been this uninterested in a Super Bowl in the my lifetime. Maybe the NFL has jumped the shark. Have been saturating the market for years, I think it is starting to fully catch up with them. 

  • @bob806 said:

    Yeah, the Chiefs aren't the Chiefs of the past, but they have a coach that figures stuff out.

    The Bills, man their D just isn't good enough. Philly would have killed em.

    Pack only lost to Eagles by 12. Handed them 4 turnovers and 3 scores off those turnovers in the process. 

    Chiefs -1 is the early spread on the bowl. I'll go Philly. I have not been this uninterested in a Super Bowl in the my lifetime. Maybe the NFL has jumped the shark. Have been saturating the market for years, I think it is starting to fully catch up with them. 

    @packernation said:

    Pack only lost to Eagles by 12. Handed them 4 turnovers and 3 scores off those turnovers in the process. 

    Chiefs -1 is the early spread on the bowl. I'll go Philly. I have not been this uninterested in a Super Bowl in the my lifetime. Maybe the NFL has jumped the shark. Have been saturating the market for years, I think it is starting to fully catch up with them. 

    Ur just jealous of Taylor Swift is all.?

  • @bob806 said:

    Yeah, the Chiefs aren't the Chiefs of the past, but they have a coach that figures stuff out.

    The Bills, man their D just isn't good enough. Philly would have killed em.

    Pack only lost to Eagles by 12. Handed them 4 turnovers and 3 scores off those turnovers in the process. 

    Chiefs -1 is the early spread on the bowl. I'll go Philly. I have not been this uninterested in a Super Bowl in the my lifetime. Maybe the NFL has jumped the shark. Have been saturating the market for years, I think it is starting to fully catch up with them. 

    @packernation said:

    Pack only lost to Eagles by 12. Handed them 4 turnovers and 3 scores off those turnovers in the process. 

    You're actually bragging about that. And your team almost beat the last place Chicago Bears at the end of the season. Don't forget those bragging rights...  Do your parents know you're online kid?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Neat story. 

    Oh burn, barely beat the Bills at home and they are some juggernaut to you? You are a clown. 

    The Chiefs are suspect. I stand by my statement.

    @packernation said:

    Oh burn, barely beat the Bills at home and they are some juggernaut to you? You are a clown. 

    The Chiefs are suspect. I stand by my statement.

    Nice.  

  • @packernation said:

    Pack only lost to Eagles by 12. Handed them 4 turnovers and 3 scores off those turnovers in the process. 

    You're actually bragging about that. And your team almost beat the last place Chicago Bears at the end of the season. Don't forget those bragging rights...  Do your parents know you're online kid?

    @flugel said:

    You're actually bragging about that. And your team almost beat the last place Chicago Bears at the end of the season. Don't forget those bragging rights...  Do your parents know you're online kid?

    You are mad, crazy mad,  and have been for a while, that you will NEVER get to see your fav team raise a Lombardi. 

    Just don't make it so obvious all the time little guy. I shit bigger than you.

  • @bob806 said:

    Yeah, the Chiefs aren't the Chiefs of the past, but they have a coach that figures stuff out.

    The Bills, man their D just isn't good enough. Philly would have killed em.

    Pack only lost to Eagles by 12. Handed them 4 turnovers and 3 scores off those turnovers in the process. 

    Chiefs -1 is the early spread on the bowl. I'll go Philly. I have not been this uninterested in a Super Bowl in the my lifetime. Maybe the NFL has jumped the shark. Have been saturating the market for years, I think it is starting to fully catch up with them. 

    @packernation said:

    Pack only lost to Eagles by 12. Handed them 4 turnovers and 3 scores off those turnovers in the process. 

    Chiefs -1 is the early spread on the bowl. I'll go Philly. I have not been this uninterested in a Super Bowl in the my lifetime. Maybe the NFL has jumped the shark. Have been saturating the market for years, I think it is starting to fully catch up with them. 

    The Eagles & Chiefs simply don't beat themselves.

    Regarding KC, the Bills fumbled 4 times and recovered every one. My opinion, that game could have been a complete blowout if KC recovers 2 of those.

    Well, I hear you on the SB. I've never cared for Philly. I think they take it though.

    I'll be drinking and rooting for some SB squares to hit for me, just like every other SB. At halftime, I'll crank up some Deep Purple & Black Sabbath, no need to hear whomever is playing?

  • @flugel said:

    You're actually bragging about that. And your team almost beat the last place Chicago Bears at the end of the season. Don't forget those bragging rights...  Do your parents know you're online kid?

    You are mad, crazy mad,  and have been for a while, that you will NEVER get to see your fav team raise a Lombardi. 

    Just don't make it so obvious all the time little guy. I shit bigger than you.

    @packernation said:

    You are mad, crazy mad,  and have been for a while, that you will NEVER get to see your fav team raise a Lombardi. 

    Just don't make it so obvious all the time little guy. I shit bigger than you.

    And you think losing to the Bears and finishing behind Jared Goff and Sam Darnold in the NFC North has you ready for a Super Bowl any time soon?  Good luck with that.

    Tell the baby sitter we all say hello you little rascal...